Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience
20-02-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience
Sometimes when I have done a credit card reading it takes less than twenty minutes and they will finish the call a couple of minutes early because they are satisfied with what I have given them .I have never been reprimanded by PS because of this. You can only give them what you are given from spirit. I don't believe in prolonging the call just to get the company more money,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Twenty minutes is ample enough time to give a full reading-- when I was a reader on Kooma I found it was the callers who kept extending the calls -- I never did encourage this practice, it was hard work for me -- on many an occasion I told the caller that I'd given them as much as I could - they would always prolong the call and extend. I found it tiring and exhausting as I would tell people there was no need-
When I do a private reading the reading can take up to an hour - that's different, they pay a flat rate fee and I don't look at the clock -- plus they get tea-coffee and biscuits (I look after them) I like people to come away from a reading with me feeling they've had an experience.
Private readings are so much better than telephone readings from the sitters point of view -- my energies are clear and refreshed.
I worked on ask the answer (one of many companies I'm afraid) must be about 3 years ago I left. Nice readers on there -- a few are still my friends on FB- good news you have found another platform working for this company Jacob-
18-03-2015, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 12:58 PM by Mr R Sole.)
(20-02-2015 11:06 AM)asktheanswer Wrote:  [quote='Mr R Sole' pid='29797' dateline='1424348518']

Asktheanswer team? Can you tell us why the paying customer is charged more for a reading when the psychic has a fancy headings in the corner on their profile pic? It's just a wee bit confusion to work out why - as other phone company's all charge the same for their readers regardless if they've been on PSTV etc-
22-02-2016, 10:53 PM
(01-02-2015 04:40 PM)jmpsychicservices Wrote:  I am posting this to say yes, i was sacked from live lines UK.

Not only was i given no notice or no phone call it took me querying to ask why my credentials wouldn't work, they also did not pay me the last wages of calls i had taken. When i asked why, it was cause i would not hold callers on the phone for long enough. They never used to have an issue with that but it seems now its become more of an issue. Telling them the hard truth means you will get the sack in the end but i did get away with it for nearly a year, so i cant complain!!

I have worked for liveliness for nearly 3 years and I love it would never work anywhere else.you obviously wasn't doing your job properly because they wouldn't just sack you like that
Simona
23-02-2016, 08:52 AM
Weren't not wasn't.
01-04-2016, 07:05 PM
ive heard of livelines they supply the spillover for other phone companies i think and go under the name of trusted psychics that are very cheap. i applied for a job there myself about 5 years ago but decided against it as you were committed to doing 25 hrs a week and a compulsory night shift once a week. I'm glad I didnt take the job on. I can't believe they would talk about one of their previous employees on a forum,it makes me wonder is it really livelines? Just seems so innappropriate. its not an april fool is it?
02-08-2017, 04:58 PM
(01-02-2015 04:40 PM)jmpsychicservices Wrote:  I am posting this to say yes, i was sacked from live lines UK.

Not only was i given no notice or no phone call it took me querying to ask why my credentials wouldn't work, they also did not pay me the last wages of calls i had taken. When i asked why, it was cause i would not hold callers on the phone for long enough. They never used to have an issue with that but it seems now its become more of an issue. Telling them the hard truth means you will get the sack in the end but i did get away with it for nearly a year, so i cant complain!!

I know this is an old thread but have only just noticed this and have decided to bump it up. Jacob! That's awful to hear of the way you were treated. I have a friend who briefly worked for that company, I know that she was treated badly and the pay was horrendous. They nagged her day and night to log on, gave her penalties when she missed a call, made her do one night a week from something like 10pm to 6am and made her pay £10.00 for what they called a training fee. She was given NO TEST and was told to tell customers what they wanted to hear. See below:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/live...opl-923526

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2006/j...ers.uknews

I notice now they have added their sister site called "Social Psychics" where callers are now allowed to humiliate readers by leaving offensive comments from the likes of trolls. Awful company, hope you have gone on to better things Jacob! I'm pleased to see that quite a few readers have left that company in the past few weeks. I hope LiveLines UK will read this post.
02-11-2017, 05:05 AM
After reading all that, that’s probably why the standard of readers on that site is shit! No test?? So what if you’ve got the gift of the gab you can just sit there talking crap for ages and make money?? I hate that site, the readers are awful, a lot of them write their own reviews and the fact that you can just sit there topping up as much as and for as long as you like is just damn irresponsible for a company to do. Now knowing the readers aren’t even tested explains a lot! Wasted so much money i feel ill.
11-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Omg this company should be shut down! The way they extortionately charge their callers but many readers have given me their private details and have later gone on to tell me what bitches there are in the office in particular Lauren. The reader told me she was sacked and taken off the site without any notice and was not paid for the 23 hours she did. The company is losing readers every week. I hope they get closed down. It is the most ruthless and disgusting company I have ever used. You can just top up and up and up. As long as they’re making money they don’t care and the way they make the readers do hours without a choice is just like slavery. I hope they get what’s coming to them. Their attitude stinks when you try and make a complaint. They just hang up on you and never refund but to not pay for work you’ve done is just appalling. Anyone who left that site in whichever way is better off. The vibe is toxic and although they’ve made their money I can’t see them lasting much longer. The only reason they’re so popular because they’re cheap. A reader told me the other day that a caller told her he has spoken to 60 psychics on that site and they were all shit. Well what do you expect if they don’t even get tested! It’s a joke and I’m glad I stopped using the service ages ago.... which incidentally was because of a bitch in the office who happened to be the boss but Lauren who sounds half drugged is the biggest c*nt going. She’s so arrogant that even if she read this she would laugh. Have heard real horror stories about the company from previous employees and current actually so basically you’re better off not have any association whatsoever with them! Thinking they’ve got standards yet they don’t pay. Disgraceful!
12-05-2018, 01:35 AM
An old thread, but am lucky I’ve seen it before I started working with live lines. I was going to give it a try for a few weeks but am now scared I’ll never get paid. I can understand them not wanting someone who can’t hold a call (within reason i.e. grace period for a newbie). However not paying people is unethical. In my experience there is no perfect tarot line, you just have to pick different ones and rotate them weekly or monthly. The staff at live lines are on edge, disorganised, and rude. And did I mention very demanding! Their protocol is highly questionable. Am leaving the world of psychic lines in 10 months as its very stressful/ unsociable.