Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prediction funerals
03-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Prediction funerals
These really only . apply to those people who previously had lot and lots of readings and then stopped having them but in the process they were left with lots of dates and lots of prediction. The prediction is like a patient and when you first see them they appear healthy and full of vitality. sadly as their date arrives the prediction starts to deteriorate and by the time prediction is due the prediction loses all vital signs and sadly passes away. We then have the funeral and talk of them from a time when we could not believe they would go, we always believed the prediction would make a full recovery and are aghast at its sudden termination. But like any type of grief we never get used to it and believe other prediction patients will make a full recovery, some of us are tempted to send the prediction to the doctor to reassure us that the prediction is in rude health, the doctor as always reassures us but when the funeral comes around he or she is never one of the mourners. Predictions are like people, they all die, we just don't know when.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Prediction funerals
have you completely lost the plot ? oh dearSad
03-02-2015, 09:54 AM
No I have found the plot, did so a while back, but my heart reaches out for those still in the trap of readings and predictions.
03-02-2015, 10:06 AM
treacle`s right,get medical help ! you are NUTS !!!!
03-02-2015, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 10:13 AM by Star111.)
I understand what he's saying! Don't be mean.

We wait for them to happen because we want them too - when they don't we not only have to deal with the realisation that eg an ex isn't goin to come back, but also a believe and faith we had is not real. Like someone doubting a religion.. The thing which kept is ticking over is not real.
Hope you follow.
So faith is lost - which is the biggest thing anyone can lose. Hope as well!

I'm very much feeling like that at the moment Sad
03-02-2015, 10:13 AM
I understand. To me readings are like lots of seeds planted in the mind. These seeds take root but never blossom but they are always there. I don't think they are ever really weeded out.
03-02-2015, 10:32 AM
And I like that analogy as well.
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM
It was only a light hearted look, but i understand those looking for predictions which are based on fantasy will be unhappy with anyone suggesting they might not happen.
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM
That's a great analogy Gilly! Well said x
03-02-2015, 11:49 AM
A few years ago I went through a phase of having readings... and I am ashamed to say it... on a near enough daily basis, thankfully not anymore! However I can relate to this post however I look at it slightly differently, for about a year and a half I hung on to predictions from every psychic particularly John Healeys. Once I let go of my issues and the person in question I let go of those predictions (its easier to do when that person isnt in your life any more) and I soon forgot about them because in time you will do or will think less and less about it.

I came across my first ever readings with John at the end of last year and looking back all the information and predictions he gave me are happening now... from work to general matters... back then I tried to make it fit and i mean really tried, I honestly thought he was talking about the current situation back then, but its all happening as I type...

I had lots of failed predictions that I held on to as I genuinely thought would happen - they were from "reputable" psychics so why wouldnt they!? wrong... once the predictions died for me my life became easier to accept and deal with...

So maybe its a good thing if the prediction dies a death becuase if it does happen later on then excellent or in some cases not.

I hope this makes sense! there are some good psychics out there but there are a lot more bad ones...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reversed Prediction Intrigued33 0 427 01-02-2016 11:07 PM
Last Post: Intrigued33
  Psychic prediction for royal baby Soapfan46 3 832 05-05-2015 07:12 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015