Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Anne Scholes - what a mess ?!
03-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Anne Scholes - what a mess ?!
hi peeps

just switched over to PTV and Anne Scholes on front desk. She look such a mess as if she just woke up and run to the studio. Why on earth can she look presentable like Rezzy .she is on Tv after all ...that's sort of thing puts me off big time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Anne Scholes - what a mess ?!
It's called the bedraggled look. LOL
03-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Anne Scholes Jesus. had a reading with her - she sounded she is bored. long pauses. no validations. she left me puzzled....... she is just there to earn money coz after all living in Manchester(where she is based) won`t bring that many customers . If she was that terribly busy in Manchester she would not have to travel all the way to MK, silly cow, all sweet and pleasant when on the desk but very different once in the booth ...she is laughing at us all , stupid woman !!!!
03-02-2015, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 06:50 PM by Star111.)
I'm sorry you had that experience with her happy-go-girl. I've not know her like that ever.
Why won't Manchester bring her many customers? Unsure what point is trying to be made there. Psychic today is good advertising for psychics. It's stright down motorway for 3hrs, it's not a huge thing to do every few weeks? I'm sure expenses will be paid. John healey still goes on psychic today - are you implying that he should not? as he should be 'terribly busy'? In London - or is it ok for him to still be on there as he lives in London, therefore it doesn't matter how well he's doing because his once in 3 week commute isn't as far.

If you have had a rubbish reading fine, but all the other statements you have made there are nothing but assumptions and bitching. It's un-nessesary. As is this thread, you are picking on another persons persons appearance which isn't really fair.
03-02-2015, 06:57 PM
here we have another supporter of PTV - which is fine. Only thing is here on this forum we all express ourselves and if not happy like happy girl not happy we tell others .then we have people who are or from PTV or friends of PTV psychics or psychics themselves who have to come in and belittle others. Star you are as stupid as far as you can see. I also had reading with Anne ( BTW there is no mentioning of John Healey but you just must make happygirl look silly so you dragged him into this) and have to say John is pompous and useless) so whoever you are , it doesn't matter - that's how it is- that's how those useless bloodsuckers are that's cruel reality and before you accuse me Im happygirl or have other names think again. I MYSELF have my own mind. my own experiences and just fed up with people like you who try to feed this bloodsucking machine call PTV . this is warning against you for others too !!!!
03-02-2015, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 07:21 PM by Star111.)
I Haven't used PTV for years. .

Read my post again - I was using John as an example. Putting into perspective what happy go girl was saying.

There is no need to make comments about someone's personal appearance.

No I wouldn't accuse you of being someone else because that is just childish.
Exactly like your post is - childish.

You sound like a complete and utter idiot, so I won't be replying to your posts again. I don't think many respect you anyway, but I think if anyone had any respect for you - it's probably completely gone now. Smile silly girl.
03-02-2015, 07:25 PM
(03-02-2015 07:20 PM)Star111 Wrote:  I Haven't used PTV for years. .

Read my post again - I was using John as an example. Putting into perspective what happy go girl was saying.

You sound like a complete and utter idiot, so I won't be replying to your posts again. I don't think many respect you anyway, but I think if anyone had any respect for you - it's probably completely gone now. Smile silly girl.

here we have another shit stirer called STAR 111. Looking at your feedback its all clear that you clearly are uneducated idiot .you always have to be right don't you. you always have to put people donw don't you. Had bad day ? oh noo, life is not how you imagined ? oh no. go and ventilate your anger and your smelly pants somewhere else. We had just about enough of you. you mentally disturbed individual !!!!! you are clearly against happy only and she wasn't only one who agree with original post !!!! WAKEY wakey bully shitstar
03-02-2015, 07:32 PM
thank you twilight, I just said how Anne was and star hated .

Who cares huh ?

I know she is stupid and very bitter human being . Had interesting Pm messages from people who confirmed that about her .

Still thank you T:-)
03-02-2015, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 07:46 PM by Star111.)
Of course you did happy-go-girl. I'd like to see proof?
Twilight, you aren't doing yourself any favours at all there.
03-02-2015, 07:49 PM
(03-02-2015 07:25 PM)Twilight Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:20 PM)Star111 Wrote:  I Haven't used PTV for years. .

here we have another shit stirer called STAR 111. Looking at your feedback its all clear that you clearly are uneducated idiot .you always have to be right don't you. you always have to put people donw don't you. Had bad day ? oh noo, life is not how you imagined ? oh no. go and ventilate your anger and your smelly pants somewhere else. We had just about enough of you. you mentally disturbed individual !!!!! you are clearly against happy only and she wasn't only one who agree with original post !!!! WAKEY wakey bully shitstar
Clearly just abuse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  anne scholes psychic medium dormammu 2 141 08-08-2017 12:18 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley Ella Hardy 9 2,390 13-02-2017 07:07 PM
Last Post: Anonymous
  anne scholes is back mecheeta 5 1,473 19-02-2011 09:56 AM
Last Post: Eridanus