Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So disappointed with Psychic Today
05-02-2015, 12:39 PM
So disappointed with Psychic Today
Hi I must say I am very disappointed with the show for two reasons..The first being , many texts and voice mail are unanswered ,Yes I understand that not all can be answered , but surely a refund should be given,,What other service would you paid for and did not receive would you not get one??.Secondly When phoning a psychic if not available you are connected to the call they are taking at that moment, there for people are losing their prepaid money before their time with that psychic begins..all ways you are getting ripped off..When you changed the psychic calls to being able to connect detect to a psychic from your PC and only taking your personal calls when phoning in , I thought psychic today was putting the customer first..Now I have found after not using the service for many months you have now gone back to the old system of making money for yourself's again.. The customer is not coming first and to continuing to ask you to send in more voice mails and texts knowing that there was now way of answering them all without a refund is nothing but theft by deception. I am a personal friend of Katie Keeley's and from now on I will have a reading direct from her. that way I will have what I pay for every time, I am just discussed that people that are sometime stressed and worried and are paying for a services that they can little afford and not always receive,
Rosemarie Hughes
ssoul818@aol.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: So disappointed with Psychic Today
(05-02-2015 12:39 PM)soul818 Wrote:  Hi I must say I am very disappointed with the show for two reasons..The first being , many texts and voice mail are unanswered ,Yes I understand that not all can be answered , but surely a refund should be given,,What other service would you paid for and did not receive would you not get one??.Secondly When phoning a psychic if not available you are connected to the call they are taking at that moment, there for people are losing their prepaid money before their time with that psychic begins..all ways you are getting ripped off..When you changed the psychic calls to being able to connect detect to a psychic from your PC and only taking your personal calls when phoning in , I thought psychic today was putting the customer first..Now I have found after not using the service for many months you have now gone back to the old system of making money for yourself's again.. The customer is not coming first and to continuing to ask you to send in more voice mails and texts knowing that there was now way of answering them all without a refund is nothing but theft by deception. I am a personal friend of Katie Keeley's and from now on I will have a reading direct from her. that way I will have what I pay for every time, I am just discussed that people that are sometime stressed and worried and are paying for a services that they can little afford and not always receive,
Rosemarie Hughes
ssoul818@aol.com

Why dont you tell Katie about your findings? maybe she will leave and the show really would be fucked! she is a popular psychic (goodness knows why her predictions never came true for me but each to own) but hopefully you can make her see what a load of cobblers this channel is.
06-02-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi, thank you for your reply. Katie and I never really discuss the show. I never like mixing business with pleasure myself. so would never ask, or expect it from her..I value her friendship too much for that. That is why I normally go through the show for readings. Only now with all this controversy I was thinking of going directly to her and setting up a professional reading for myself..
06-02-2015, 01:32 AM
(06-02-2015 01:06 AM)soul818 Wrote:  Hi, thank you for your reply. Katie and I never really discuss the show. I never like mixing business with pleasure myself. so would never ask, or expect it from her..I value her friendship too much for that. That is why I normally go through the show for readings. Only now with all this controversy I was thinking of going directly to her and setting up a professional reading for myself..

Yep a direct reading with her is the best I think. I get readings direct from an old PTV psychic, they left as they saw how bad it got and that was a few years ago. Face to face readings in my eyes are the best.
06-02-2015, 01:54 AM
Yes I agree, if fact I to have spoke to a few old psychics that have left the show, that felt the same way..In future I will stick to the psychics I know privately, not that I have many readings lol ..I just use to enjoy sending in the odd voice mail , Only out of the last 4 I sent in only one was played ..
06-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Katie is great manipulator of your feelings folks. when I rang her she completely diverted my q and wanted to tell me there is someone there and predicted about that. needless to say no one like that was out there and so she completely missed the point. for me she was useless
19-02-2015, 12:17 PM
(05-02-2015 12:39 PM)soul818 Wrote:  I am a personal friend of Katie Keeley's....
Rosemarie Hughes
ssoul818@aol.com

What does Katie have to say on this subject?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 159 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 88 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 222 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 192 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,031 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 288 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 342 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 324 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 3,791 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 2,973 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou