Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
David Trayner
10-07-2011, 05:10 PM
David Trayner
He looks very good, as anyone had a reading from him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2011, 05:21 PM
RE: David Trayner
He's very funny, saw him the other day and he just kept laughing. Lovely man.
10-07-2011, 05:35 PM
(10-07-2011 05:10 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  He looks very good, as anyone had a reading from him.

Yep had a reading a while back with him too, he gave me no timings as i said in my question that timings keep passing. He confirmed liker all the other that x is coming back but he said house move well i don't plan on moving anywhere .... but my brother put his house on the market recently so maybe he was picking up that orrrr i only plan on moving iffff i move to live the a partner???? So cannot really comment on that one but if you are talking about this afternoons show i did tune in for the first time in ages as somebody recommended JH although not thought that much of him in the past and in the first part David told 2 people x's were not coming back but there was better to come basically which is in a way refreshing to hear that not everybodies x is coming back according to them ..... i know that sounds bad on my part as it hurts like hell to hear that but maybe PT are listening as to what some of their readings are doing to us. Oh and about my caller comment to JH very interesting not so sure about my origional feelings on even though he felt what he said might be hard to hear he did actually pick up on what alot of others had said.
10-07-2011, 06:05 PM
(10-07-2011 05:21 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  He's very funny, saw him the other day and he just kept laughing. Lovely man.

Thats what I thought. I just logged on his facebook page and he has got stacks of written requests for readings..Not that Im looking to have a reading as I go to Shelly and sometimes Anne scholes.
10-07-2011, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 06:35 PM by flamered.)
I haven't had a reading as I go to others..but watching and listening to him he seems to speak with great consideration and care to tell the truth...and yes he is very funny, he seems to work really hard and with great gusto but also like to laugh and just share his warmth...if there was a psychic 'Come Dine with Me' I think David should be one of the guests!!!!!!!!!!!alongside Anne Scholes, John Healey, Debbie G, Carolyn Faulkner..now there's a programme idea! he he
10-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Oh Flamered I love that idea...I only started watching Come Dine with Me recently...very addictive! I would love a psychic one and your list is a good one! I miss Carolyn and DG!! Carolyn has a very unique quality I like, and as she's a fellow aquarian I totally get her 'out-there-ness'!!
11-07-2011, 10:26 AM
He answered a text for me and was very positive about a situation - then had a reading and he wasn't positive at all and I was too embarrassed to bring up the text message and ask how it had gone so quickly from good to bad so.... the jury is still out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  David Bowie dormammu 7 815 13-01-2016 08:16 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  David Traynor PsychicToday 0 1,002 21-08-2011 09:30 AM
Last Post: PsychicToday