Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Astrology
08-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Astrology
Sorry for going off of the psychic topics but I was wondering if anyone has ever had a personalised horoscope reading. I expect the majority read our stars on a daily basis, so much is generic and even the better astrologers can only give an overview that is never going to apply to each person born under that sign, after all is is roughly one twelfth of the population!
I've been thinking about getting a personalised reading where they need your specific place and time of birth. I really like Nadiya Shah, she seems genuine and caring and posts lots of free videos. Her personalised charts start at around £115 but have a 60 day wait or about £180 to get it in 14 days. It's a lot of money but when I think of what I've spent on psychic readings that have been little or no use at all it puts in in to perspective. Any thoughts or feedback would be welcomed. Thank you Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Astrology
I've had a fair few of these. I could give you a list of who not to bother with. The one person I was extremely impressed with was Orli Lysen. A very reasonable email report where she revealed things that blew me away. I've never heard of Nadiya Shah but what I would say is that expensive doesn't necessarily mean better. Hope this helps
08-02-2015, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 12:56 PM by aPsychic.)
I used to do a lot of astrology back in the days, and it can be very helpful - especially in combination with intuition. Within astrology there are many different schools and traditions - from the very deterministic and prediction oriented traditional variety to the psychoanalytical new-agey kind. So it depends on what you need and want. I checked out the astrologer you mentioned, Nadiya Shah, and I really enjoyed her website and her videos. Seems very sweet. Smile That's still a lot of money for getting your chart done, and the options presented only seems to cover an annual prediction within the chosen fields of love, money and health. But again, it all comes down to what you want to get out of it.
08-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Lulu Serenity did Orli Lysen give any specific predictions that came true? I have had a couple of astrology readings in the past but they were too general i.e. personality traits, overall influence of planets etc. I am not sure of my exact time of birth so that could be why.
08-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Green Velvet, most astrologers in the West are of the new age:y school, which tend to lean towards the psychoanalytical. The traditional predictive astrology is more prevalent in Eastern Europe, and also in India (although I find the Indian astrology to be too, in lack of better wording, harsh). Also, a skilled astrologer should be able to rectify the client's chart, i e figure out the birth time by a set of methods, like the ones mentioned here http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2009/...fication/.
08-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Thank you, Orli Lysen looks like a good option. I agree Nadiya Shah is expensive, she is US based and I think they often expect to pay more, I just feel I can trust her. I once ordered a horoscope for £25, I had to enter all birth info and the reading came through in minutes which was obviously a load of generic rubbish so I'd rather pay more to someone that has values and will take time to do a thorough read. It's good to know Orli Lysen delivered a good reading and it is a lot cheaper. If I wasn't so impatient I'd go for Nadiyas' 60 day wait one although she sends it by video link rather than email, I guess I'd prefer a written one as it's easier to refer to quickly. Right Orli it is...I will report back when I get it in a couple of weeks Smile
08-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Looking forward to see how it works out for you. Orli's prices are quite reasonable, and website professional looking. Smile The £25 you spent is unfortunate, because you can get those kind of interpretations for free all over the Internet.
08-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Orli allows you to focus on one particular area. She took less than a week to write it but it was so personal to me. It enlightened and guided. Predictions are for this year and next so we shall see but the information she gave was so helpful I don't regret having the reading for a second. Possibly one of the best readings I have had.

(08-02-2015 01:32 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Lulu Serenity did Orli Lysen give any specific predictions that came true? I have had a couple of astrology readings in the past but they were too general i.e. personality traits, overall influence of planets etc. I am not sure of my exact time of birth so that could be why.
08-02-2015, 07:12 PM
I ordered my reading and had an email from Orli asking a few questions to enable a more precise reading and a suggestion of a start date for the forecast. Thanks Lulu Serenity for the feedback I feel quite excited about getting the reading and will report back Smile
08-02-2015, 07:14 PM
My pleasure. Look forward to finding out what you think of the reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Astrology for the Soul . March 1, 2017 psychicdoglover 0 197 03-03-2017 11:22 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover