Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had the worst possible weekend
08-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Had the worst possible weekend
Been feeling very miserable needing a bit of TLC. My 10 year old loving ginger cat called Noble Hubertus unexpectedly had to be put down on Friday afternoon. Feel awful, he was fine, eating on, happy seemed normal. But on Friday when I returned from work at midday because I had a dental appointment he was lying on the carpet choking and breathing badly and in pain. I swear there were tears in his eyes as I comforted him. I never had my dental appointment, instead I had an emergency appointment at the vet, and he had to be put down due to a genetic heart defect that erupts suddenly.
It's horrible. One minute he was full of life when I left for work in the morning, next he was suffering. I feel guilty for going to work in the morning now. He was my best mate for 10 years from a kitten, now everything seems so empty. I did have a reading not long ago where I was in some ways warned in a nice way to keep an eye on a pet and give him plenty of love. I just brushed this aside because my cat seemed fine at the time. It's a great sadness and loss to be me and it's only just sinking in that he's not here anymore. He was such a lovely natured loving cat to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Had the worst possible weekend
Sorry to hear of your grief noble. Big hugs, time is the biggest healer. We often feel guilty wishing we could have done things different when something like this happens- but keep strong-
08-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Rainbow RE: Had the worst possible weekend
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Noble. Healing thoughts goes out to you. Heart
08-02-2015, 02:12 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. A pet can sometimes be your best friend. They never judge and love unconditionally. Sending you love and healing.
08-02-2015, 02:58 PM
so sorry to hear of your loss, losing a pet is a such a sad time...i had a reading years ago and was told my father in law was sick didnt take much notice as he seemed perfectly well.but he died suddenly of heart attack few months later...there was nothing you could of done differently..send him love and healing for his onward journey and watch out for those little signs he is back with you...my dog used to walk with us often after she passed in the early years just to let me know she was well again...and one day she will be back with me in the flesh i just know it..your little cat has a kind man looking after him just now and he is with two dogs waiting to move forward to his next journey...thats what i feel..thinking of you and your loss xx i know cats like fish but i am shown fish around him!xx take care of yourself xx
08-02-2015, 04:18 PM
So so sorry to hear about your cat -- I can relate to the grief losing a pet -- I remember when our family pet dog had to be put down about 12 years ago - I remember I couldn't eat for days afterwards. Pets become part of our family just like people do -- Yout cat will come back to visit you in spirit. -- Perhaps when your ready it would be an idea to get a kitten. That doesn't mean to say a kitten would replace Noble Hubertus -- as each pet has they're own personality. Celebrate your cats life -- he will never be far from you.
08-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Oh no so sorry to hear about your cat... animals become part of the family, and when they go it can be so sad as they often leave a hole that just can't be replaced
08-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Thank you all for your kind words of support, it certainly makes me feel better. Noble Hubertus was a lovely good-natured cat. It will take time for me to get over my loss, little things like coming to greet me when I returned from work, on my bed at night. But all of your words are a source of comfort to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whom with and what about was your WORST READING ever ? Emma13 49 8,646 12-05-2017 10:00 PM
Last Post: samjade
  My all time top 7 and /worst 5 psychics iamacolincookfan 44 25,097 15-03-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: janaan