Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help on tarot cards
08-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Help on tarot cards
I have just started dating a new guy been on two dates hoping for a third, I would normally have a reading but I don't have them anymore!

I have that horrible feeling of will he ask me out again!

I have my own tarot cards and drew one card and got Ten of Cups I know it's a positive card can anyone elaborate

I think it means commitment or that we are on the same page am I right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Help on tarot cards
Good on you for cutting back on the readings. Smile And yes, Ten of Cups is a very positive card, especially when it comes to relationships, marriage and starting families. What deck are you using, if I may ask? What I would suggest you to do is to lay out a simple three card spread, where the first card represents you, the next him, and then a concluding one in between.
09-02-2015, 10:45 AM
(08-02-2015 02:43 PM)aPsychic Wrote:  Good on you for cutting back on the readings. Smile And yes, Ten of Cups is a very positive card, especially when it comes to relationships, marriage and starting families. What deck are you using, if I may ask? What I would suggest you to do is to lay out a simple three card spread, where the first card represents you, the next him, and then a concluding one in between.

hello thank you for replying, I am using the major arcana deck. I also drew a card for the day today and got Knight of Pentacles which is weird as it represents earth sign and he is a young Taurus man, I think that is a positive card to that things may take their time but I am not quite sure on that one it said something about messages to correct me if I am wrong
09-02-2015, 11:49 AM
lol thanks for the advise you two!

I am probably just overthinking it and panicking its early stages still

i was only just looking at the cards just to see
09-02-2015, 11:53 AM
(09-02-2015 11:40 AM)Yogabunny Wrote:  Enjoy those cards anyway ...they are fascinating...Knight of Pentacles to me is a slow moving guy, he is dependable and will stick around but he may not blow your socks off passionately...but when he commits he is in it for long haul...

haha you are correct he is quite slow moving, i can't quite read him on the passionate side of things he is interested but seems to be moving very slowly, which is nice as I don't want a guy to muck me around, but then again its only been two dates but this card definately fits the bill
09-02-2015, 12:25 PM
(09-02-2015 12:13 PM)Politically Incorrect Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 11:53 AM)Janjanstar Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 11:40 AM)Yogabunny Wrote:  Enjoy those cards anyway ...they are fascinating...Knight of Pentacles to me is a slow moving guy, he is dependable and will stick around but he may not blow your socks off passionately...but when he commits he is in it for long haul...

haha you are correct he is quite slow moving, i can't quite read him on the passionate side of things he is interested but seems to be moving very slowly, which is nice as I don't want a guy to muck me around, but then again its only been two dates but this card definately fits the bill

I tell you what angers me about all of this psychic nonsense:

Let's suppose that you didn't pick out the Knight of Pentacles and picked out the King of Sacred Toads instead - which, as we all know, indicates that the person is a pathogenic liar and a serial rapist. Now what? Even subconsciously you are going to be against him and listening to his every word waiting for the lie. He's gonna subconsciously know that something is wrong without consciously knowing what the cause is. How long do you thing such a relationship will last for? And yet, the guy may be genuine and was actually your soul mate.

Now let's suppose that you did pick out the Knight of Pentacles and didn't picked out the King of Sacred Toads. You now feel that you are in a comfortable relationship and yet you are actually in danger because he is a serial rapist.

And all this because of some pretty looking oblong cards.

You are kidding me?

lol its just a bit of fun i don't take it that seriously have learnt that from the past I was just asking for the meaning of the card that was all! just chill
11-02-2015, 03:24 PM
If anyone is struggling to read Tarot or Oracle Cards, there are some free online courses which can help. If you feel, it is not helping you, maybe investing in a beginners Tarot or Oracle Card Workshop would really help.

All you need to do is look it up on the internet and see what or which one suits you.
11-02-2015, 03:29 PM
(11-02-2015 03:27 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  Perhaps you ought to get some further training Angelica in something? Tarot cards are for fun.

Of course they for fun but it was just a suggestion if one want to do it professionally.
11-02-2015, 03:40 PM
(11-02-2015 03:27 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  Perhaps you ought to get some further training Angelica in something? Tarot cards are for fun.

Don't try to teach your grandma to suck eggs. Readings your posts, I know you have had unpleasant experiences and there is alot of anger in you. Always remember, by holding a burning charcoal it's only going to burn you and not anyone else. You need to calm down dear.
11-02-2015, 03:44 PM
(11-02-2015 03:42 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 03:40 PM)Angelica Wrote:  

Don't try to teach your grandma to suck eggs. Readings your posts, I know you have had unpleasant experiences and there is alot of anger in you. Always remember, by holding a burning charcoal it's only going to burn you and not anyone else. You need to calm down dear.

OoooH! Nasty!!

No dear am not nasty. I am trying to help you because you are a nice person with loving heart. All this negativity is not healthy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free sample tarot reading rose123 0 145 18-08-2017 12:42 PM
Last Post: rose123
  Tarot sample reading rose123 1 201 10-07-2017 03:11 PM
Last Post: Lu1111
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 45 8,960 26-03-2017 09:39 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Eddie - Tarot Insights PurpleShimmer3 35 4,370 20-08-2016 07:49 PM
Last Post: janaan