Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pearl from Psychicsofa
10-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Pearl from Psychicsofa
Hi, does anybody know where Pearl from psychicsofa is these days? I have had 2 readings with her in the past and would like another but she does not ever seem to be online. She's definitely one the best readers I have experienced on psychicsofa x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Pearl from Psychicsofa
I was extremely disappointed with her reading. Everything she told me was absolute nonsense. She was adamant that it would happen That was well over a year ago and it was due to happen at the beginning of last year. Nothing at all materialised. Is she not on PS anymore ? She was till recently. Maybe she is taking a break.
10-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Pearl is works on the sofa. If you click on her profile she normally records her availability.
19-02-2015, 02:34 PM
(10-02-2015 12:51 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I was extremely disappointed with her reading. Everything she told me was absolute nonsense. She was adamant that it would happen That was well over a year ago and it was due to happen at the beginning of last year. Nothing at all materialised. Is she not on PS anymore ? She was till recently. Maybe she is taking a break.

Hi Pink Pearl, such a shame you have not had a positive experience with Pearl. I have to say that I have found her to be one of the best readers on psychicsofa. Her validations and predictions were very accurate for me. She is still listed on the site, however I have not seen her on there for ages and she does not have her availability slots up. Maybe she is taking a break....

Just wondering if you have had more positive experiences with any other readers, any recommendations? It must be a very subjective experience as I have read great reviews and testimonials about a reader called Coral however, I was quite disappointed. Not only did she say things that turned out to not be the case at all, but also and more importantly I found her to be quite curt and rude and at one point she seemed to laugh at my upset. Maybe she was having an off day, but still.......
19-02-2015, 06:01 PM
I feel that readers connect with different people in different ways. I am sorry that you had such trouble with Coral. I haven't seen her around for few weeks. I think she is working on another site too. No reader gets everything correct. I was very surprised with Pearl though to get me so wrong as she has glowing reviews and is normally very busy. I am a reader on the Sofa and I find I connect to some people more than others. I must say why sometimes readers disappear is that they are suffering from a minor block and then can't do anymore for a while. It I known as" burn out." I try and pace myself I sometimes take a day off or I only go on for an hour or two at a time. I cannot understand readers who log on all day every day. It must be exhausting.
19-02-2015, 07:34 PM
(19-02-2015 06:01 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I feel that readers connect with different people in different ways. I am sorry that you had such trouble with Coral. I haven't seen her around for few weeks. I think she is working on another site too. No reader gets everything correct. I was very surprised with Pearl though to get me so wrong as she has glowing reviews and is normally very busy. I am a reader on the Sofa and I find I connect to some people more than others. I must say why sometimes readers disappear is that they are suffering from a minor block and then can't do anymore for a while. It I known as" burn out." I try and pace myself I sometimes take a day off or I only go on for an hour or two at a time. I cannot understand readers who log on all day every day. It must be exhausting.

Yes,i imagine it would be! I get the connecting to some people and not so much others, but when someone has such significantly positive reviews and it just doesn't work for you it makes you wonder more about why.....how can there be SUCH a stark difference sometimes!!
19-02-2015, 08:02 PM
(19-02-2015 06:01 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I feel that readers connect with different people in different ways. I am sorry that you had such trouble with Coral. I haven't seen her around for few weeks. I think she is working on another site too. No reader gets everything correct. I was very surprised with Pearl though to get me so wrong as she has glowing reviews and is normally very busy. I am a reader on the Sofa and I find I connect to some people more than others. I must say why sometimes readers disappear is that they are suffering from a minor block and then can't do anymore for a while. It I known as" burn out." I try and pace myself I sometimes take a day off or I only go on for an hour or two at a time. I cannot understand readers who log on all day every day. It must be exhausting.

It is exhausting when you take on back-to-back calls for long periods of time. I should know -- I had a short spell of this when psychic readings on the phone was my only source of revenue before I successfully obtained a job on the council-
Pink Pearl it's not an option for some of the readers -- it is the main job for some -- not all are in the position to do this work as pin money.
19-02-2015, 08:58 PM
As a reader myself, I sometimes do not connect to callers. For those who call the psychic lines, please not that if a reader hasn't connected to you and gives you a reading you do not relate to, simply do not return to them.

Readings on telephones are not the same as face to face readings. It may be worth to find a reader who does face to face privately.

It is worth a try to have a face to face reading with someone you have spoken to on the telephone lines. I confidently say the reading will be different and more accurate because the reader is sitting in your aura. They can see your energy better.

Hope this will help.

Blessings xxx
20-02-2015, 12:29 AM
(19-02-2015 07:34 PM)Peace Wrote:  

Yes,i imagine it would be! I get the connecting to some people and not so much others, but when someone has such significantly positive reviews and it just doesn't work for you it makes you wonder more about why.....how can there be SUCH a stark difference sometimes!!

I'm afraid Pearl was no good for me, just one in a long line of psychics who were useless. Nothing to do with connection. when psychics say they don't connect it usually implies they're not getting much feedback from the caller and get stuck. Could it be Peace that you just WANT to believe Pearls predictions, because she told you what you wanted to hear?
20-02-2015, 08:24 AM
(19-02-2015 08:02 PM)Enrico Wrote:  

It is exhausting when you take on back-to-back calls for long periods of time. I should know -- I had a short spell of this when psychic readings on the phone was my only source of revenue before I successfully obtained a job on the council-
Pink Pearl it's not an option for some of the readers -- it is the main job for some -- not all are in the position to do this work as pin money.

Both Pink Pearl and Enrico have a point... Yes, I do agree that a readers performance regarding how they deliver a reading has a great impact on how they connect with a caller... To read all day long like many do does alter their energies... for instance if a reader is nearing the end if their shift you'll probably find your reading is not as accurate as when they just sign on a shift..,

Enrico is right... there are many who have no choice other than to log on for long periods of time... They should have plenty of breaks in between to gather their energies back...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 4,897 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Psychicsofa Marina Talksun 87 11,716 19-06-2017 06:44 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 129 57,687 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 1,844 22-07-2016 04:37 PM
Last Post: janaan