Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa
11-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa
Hello all,

Hope you are all well..

Just wondering if anyone has had a reading with Emily Rose from ps recently it has seen her online?

I haven't in a while and I found Her to be so accurate and constant with her readings ( predictions came through too)

Shame really but if anyone has or knows if she is working privately I would love to know.

Have a wonderful day xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa
I've been looking out for her too, funny enough I came across her notes the other day from a reading back in May and everything she said then had come about. Not massive predictions though but I remember liking her reading she's really nice too.
I hope she hadn't left PS as I would love another reading with her.
11-02-2015, 10:05 PM
(11-02-2015 10:02 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  I've been looking out for her too, funny enough I came across her notes the other day from a reading back in May and everything she said then had come about. Not massive predictions though but I remember liking her reading she's really nice too.
I hope she hadn't left PS as I would love another reading with her.

Awww so true and same here, spot on with getting the situations right and predictions came through within the time frames she gave. Lovely soul too and very encouraging. Shame If she has left
11-02-2015, 10:35 PM
(11-02-2015 09:04 PM)spiritual k Wrote:  Hello all,

Hope you are all well..

Just wondering if anyone has had a reading with Emily Rose from ps recently it has seen her online?

I haven't in a while and I found Her to be so accurate and constant with her readings ( predictions came through too)

Shame really but if anyone has or knows if she is working privately I would love to know.

Have a wonderful day xxx
Hi
Im another fan of Emily Rose, I have not seen her online for some time and contacted the office to enquire if she has left, and was advised that she had come online for an hour the previous morning. I probably sound like a stalker but decided to google her as thought she might be working privately, and come accross a previous expired ad with no contact details. It would appear that she did advertise her services online.
11-02-2015, 10:46 PM
(11-02-2015 10:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Hope you are all well..

Have a wonderful day xxx
Hi
Im another fan of Emily Rose, I have not seen her online for some time and contacted the office to enquire if she has left, and was advised that she had come online for an hour the previous morning. I probably sound like a stalker but decided to google her as thought she might be working privately, and come accross a previous expired ad with no contact details. It would appear that she did advertise her services online.

Ahhhh - honestly I would be upset if she had left maybe this thread may get about and prompt her to advertise her services again privately. I for one would have another reading with her. If anyone does see her online again if you could let me now that would be fab xxx
11-02-2015, 10:54 PM
I considered her to be such a genuine reader, not that im suggesting the rest are not. I do miss my readings with her. Will post back if I see her online xx
11-02-2015, 10:56 PM
(11-02-2015 10:54 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  I considered her to be such a genuine reader, not that im suggesting the rest are not. I do miss my readings with her. Will post back if I see her online xx

Bless you, thanks love.. I echo that even if it's not what you want to hear lol but she was accurate. Fingers crossed xxx
02-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi there! Emily Rose has started doing private readings! She can be found on Facebook under 'Emily Rose Clairvoyant'. This is the link to her facebook page! An amazing reading! Won't get anyone like her! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...&fref=none
03-03-2015, 01:12 PM
I must take a look I had one from her about six moths ago I found her a very sympathetic person and lovely to talk to. She was always busy on P S .
03-03-2015, 02:38 PM
(03-03-2015 02:21 PM)Impartial Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 10:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Hope you are all well..

Have a wonderful day xxx
Hi

Spiritual K and Geminii 10
I think that you are one person under two different user names and it's obvious that you work for psychic sofa. Anyone with half a brain can google for Emily Rose and within seconds get her contact information. Instead of doing just that you ask about her on the forum conveniently stating how wonderful she is and that all of her predictions come true. You are here to advertise psychic sofa to generate business.

People please be aware and don't fall for the trap. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

What on earth?? I am dumbfounded at work at the moment but o have just read the first line will read properly and reply back later! I'm definitely genuine but I don't have to justify myself as your have some issues lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 893 225,930 11-07-2019 01:59 AM
Last Post: Summer
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 236 37,541 06-07-2019 07:36 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 78 9,234 21-06-2019 01:26 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 35 12,186 21-06-2019 11:00 AM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Lori rose/Dora Barbiebets 22 2,589 12-06-2019 10:01 AM
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 52 12,282 06-06-2019 09:24 AM
Last Post: monika
  Emily Rose Rodrigo 1 201 30-05-2019 11:10 PM
Last Post: The Watchdog
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 22 4,618 23-05-2019 02:01 PM
  Iona- Psychic sofa nikki3lizabethx 14 3,592 23-05-2019 01:50 PM
  My experiences with readers on psychic sofa Lostsoul 22 3,408 23-05-2019 12:39 PM
Last Post: Draxler