Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im new
11-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Im new
Hi everyone, Im new to the forum, but not to psychics. ever since my ex split up with me nearly 2 months ago I've been addicted. seen 4 face to face, countless ones on bitwine (dont go there!) and recently have been watching psychic tv a lot. Ive sent a few txts in and have got replys that my ex wont be back but everytime ive spoken to anyone anywhere else they say he will. Ive oly spoken to bebe and didnt find her very good, she was more like a counsellor, just asked me lots of questions and gave her opinion, and what she did try and validate was way off! i got a text read out by john healey yesterday but he misunderstood my question, or i didnt really explain it properly, so didnt get an answer that made any sense. i found this forum as i was googling psychic shelly as i have a reading with her tonight, she looks amazing from her website, does anyone have anything they can tell me about her? ive been told my ex is coming back in august/september so many times now, but i was also told he wouldnt contact me until the end of july but he contacted me 2 days ago. hope this is ok to post here. I also would love to speak to Aldo on the phone, as he seems really nice. any advice or recommendations/warnings would be appreciated!! thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2011, 02:25 PM
RE: Im new
hi i have spoke too aldo hes very good but for me i speak too louise shes amazin and accurate although her timings can be out but things happen maybe try her and she doesnt sugar coat tells it straight and is blunt if he aint coming back then shel tell you,hope this helps,some of the psychics on ptv are just crap but personaly i stick too just one.
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2011 06:05 PM by flamered.)
Hi I am a fan of Shelly as I have found her straight talking..her last reading reiterated what he has already told me..explained to me..she gave a great logical rational helicopter over view of the situation which I knew to be real..I also like Aldo (my fav psychics are Manialix, Aldo, Shelly and Annie) Aldo was incredible..really painting a detailed picture of the situation..and he apologised for not being able to give me clear dates of a simple resolve to the situation..and again I know this is real because some of the hurdles involved related to the global eccomomy !!!!!. I like Aldo's style of reading..and I liked his honesty and commitment to unravelling it all..to give you the most information

I would suggest finding one or two you feel right for you and NOt getting too many readings too often..it can be best to space them out 6 months apart..if possible..some psychics reccommend a year..

I go to Annie for quick top ups when I'm in a general pickle which I cannot unpick myself and I need her sound wise advice and I know she tunes into me.
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM
(11-07-2011 01:36 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Hi everyone, Im new to the forum, but not to psychics. ever since my ex split up with me nearly 2 months ago I've been addicted. seen 4 face to face, countless ones on bitwine (dont go there!) and recently have been watching psychic tv a lot. Ive sent a few txts in and have got replys that my ex wont be back but everytime ive spoken to anyone anywhere else they say he will. Ive oly spoken to bebe and didnt find her very good, she was more like a counsellor, just asked me lots of questions and gave her opinion, and what she did try and validate was way off! i got a text read out by john healey yesterday but he misunderstood my question, or i didnt really explain it properly, so didnt get an answer that made any sense. i found this forum as i was googling psychic shelly as i have a reading with her tonight, she looks amazing from her website, does anyone have anything they can tell me about her? ive been told my ex is coming back in august/september so many times now, but i was also told he wouldnt contact me until the end of july but he contacted me 2 days ago. hope this is ok to post here. I also would love to speak to Aldo on the phone, as he seems really nice. any advice or recommendations/warnings would be appreciated!! thanks.
There is a threat on Shelly, advice is do NOT get addicted and it is hit and miss as i have tried alot of the psychics on tv and in 7 months not one things has come true with timings but 98% have said he is coming back the text always say no and all readings say yes. I had Shelly validations bang on timings i am still waiting on
11-07-2011, 08:43 PM
yeah, im really not sure about the txts, they are always different to any other answers. Ive just had my reading with shelly, im going to ease off psychics now and be patient if i can. how long is left for your timings from shelly? ive got a couple of months to wait now from what she's just told me.
11-07-2011, 09:00 PM
(11-07-2011 08:43 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  yeah, im really not sure about the txts, they are always different to any other answers. Ive just had my reading with shelly, im going to ease off psychics now and be patient if i can. how long is left for your timings from shelly? ive got a couple of months to wait now from what she's just told me.
For me from the first reading it is this month in the second ready last week i said i didn't want timings just give me a season and with love and work she said summer and autum(work) which agreed to the same as before but i feel confident then i read some of these postings and i doubt again.
11-07-2011, 09:41 PM
We all seem to phone psychics in this situation, end up being a lot poorer and still they have not come back. The thing is when you have a positive reading you feel a little better for awhile and then doubts set in again and you end speaking to another and another and then the mind gets confused.
A lot of us on here are in the same situation and can support each other.