Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
politically incorrect is screwed up
12-02-2015, 11:17 AM
politically incorrect is screwed up
!!!!!!! WARNING TO YOU ALL !!!!!!

1.politically incorrect is someone who comes here often.
2.has other names
3.is very manipulative ( just notice how quickly all their comments deleted yesterday) ,
4.is pompous,arrogant with serious issues. so no need to react !!!!
5.will not reveal true identity as has too many skeletons in the closet

and then you wonder why this forum has gone down the pan ?????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: politically incorrect is screwed up
yeah , totally !
12-02-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 01:43 PM by Alesha.)
I believe that PI is just a troll, wandering from site to site to cause as much mayhem as he can. He's a man I'm sure, trying hard to disguise himself as a woman, but there's just something about the format when he's angry that gives it away. Bearing in mind that he's disguised the layout when he was Jilly and Unbelievable.

PI is not Asha or Popsicle, just sided with them. He came on board as Jilly first of all when there was a lot of conflict going on. Jumping in on the bandwagon, if you notice he made straight for Icemaiden, perhaps they've come to blows on this forum before under another name? He's a troll, intelligent, I wouldn't say he's skeptic, he'll suit himself whatever the argument. Perhaps he just may have worked as a psychic once, just as Jilly revealed when he was using that name.
12-02-2015, 03:03 PM
'They've' got some kind of annoying complex. Enjoy's being controversial and the attention, hence starting a thread about them self (who does that). Mother probably didn't love them enough as a child.
12-02-2015, 05:59 PM
I think he deletes his posts so no one can report him and get him banned. He did the same under the name of jilly.
12-02-2015, 07:14 PM
His thread titled polictcally incorrect has gone. Perhaps no one cared enough to ask him anything LOL. As if we actually want to know!
12-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Politically Incorrect possibly deleted the posts before they got banned.
13-02-2015, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 05:00 PM by Icemaiden2.)
You are either paranoid or just stirring trouble.. possibly both?

So far have been accused of owning the forum.... being admin.... there was proof apparently, until the person accusing realised that actually, it was all nonsense and suddenly the posts disappeared... now I am both star11 and enrico.. at least in your head I am, and lets face it, it is only in your head.... in reality we are three different people... but don't let the truth dampen your delusion and fantasies.

The problem is, you give yourself away every time when you make a bee line straight for me... it doesn't matter how many user names you create, the same MO is present.. join, within a few minutes, hours, days... straight for me with wild accusations and venomous posts. This is obsessive behaviour. And every user name claims the same thing... been watching the forum for a while, and decided to join. For someone who attempts to come across as intelligent, where is the intelligence in following the same pattern.. we all see through you.. so that alone is pretty stupid don't you think?

To be honest I really don't care who you are.... if people want to create excessive user names to attack one person then all I can do is pity them... I feel very sorry for you if you feel that you need to act and behave like this. It's not healthy.

You claim to be logical, yet behave in an irrational way.. there is no logic in obsessions and stalking. You can keep attempting to plant seeds of doubt, but actually, the only one you are showing up is yourself.
13-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Politically incorrect screwed in need of urgent medical treatment
13-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Maybe if we all stop feeding the need for attention, they will go quiet until they rejoin under another name?

Attention is attention... doesn't matter if it is negative, still feeding them?