Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pendulum
12-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Pendulum
There had been some topic on pendulums recently. My own personal view on these is that like the tarot they are just a harmless piece of fun. Someday mentioned brainwaves control the answers? I completely agree that it a magnetic force that we subconsciously control. I don't place any faith in the answers as they have been put to test and failed miserably.

I really don't believe in the notion that they are controlled by spirit. Nice thought I know, but not an answer that bears any reality. I've experimented with them with mind relaxed in a mediative state, they still don't work. Be interested to hear any posts where guys have found they've worked for them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Pendulum
Hi Alesha,

Great post and nice to see posts about divination tools. Always good to know about people's experiences and make this forum more spiritual.

During my development, we were taught to use pendulum for chakra work and to get yes/no answers. It worked for most of us when using it in meditative state. The logic mind have to be switched off. Maybe it takes practice but for majority of us in the class it worked. If one has a logical mind and analyzes to a deeper level, maybe they will find it harder to work with pendulum.

My thoughts and hope it helps.

Blessings to you xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pendulum and other devices greyman96 6 527 19-04-2016 03:37 PM
Last Post: janaan