Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
HAPPY NEWS _OUTCOME_ RESULTS
12-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Shocked HAPPY NEWS _OUTCOME_ RESULTS
hi peeps :-)

Its gone a bit toxic on here and I know that's not what we want (deep inside) so let`s look at positives.

IS there anything GOOD you gained from calling psychics ? from being on this forum ?

As you perhaps contributed to various topics on this forum did is show you something you were not aware before ? have you learn something new maybe even about yourself ?

Is there something you regret by saying or doing or not doing whilst under influence of opinions of others or perhaps some readings ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: HAPPY NEWS _OUTCOME_ RESULTS
A few readings I have had over the years have helped me get things back on track which was positive... you know, the whole being at a cross roads and all that.

Once upon a time we used to have some really interesting discussions on here... and that was positive. It is interesting to read the views of others, even if they are polar opposite to your own.. over the few years I have been on here I have met some really interesting people, and that is also a positive....discussions are a good thing, because through discussions you learn to understand different view points, and why people think the way they do.... also discussions strengthen your own beliefs and views because through explaining them, you gain a greater understanding of self :-)
13-02-2015, 08:58 PM
maybe readings not good for us, we need to find our own guidance x
16-02-2015, 12:50 PM
That's very interesting news miserable... Is there anyone you can recommend..?

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
17-02-2015, 05:06 PM
I don't always write notes on readings but was having a sort out of my junk cupboard a while ago and found an old reading from about 3 years ago ( my junk cupboard is epic lmao)... it was amazing how much that didn't make sense at the time made sense at the time of reading it.. things I dismissed and such like.

Timings are rarely accurate..... but I guess if you hold on to a big prediction, even if you know deep down it won't happen, you miss out on seeing the more important ones happen
17-02-2015, 06:38 PM
I have often found that when I've looked back at notes I've found in a funny sort of unexpected way, predictions have happened.
17-02-2015, 09:03 PM
I have to say the key in my view is patience. At times because we want it to happen we do not allow time to let predictions unfold.
17-02-2015, 09:44 PM
We do all want predictions to happen quickly I agree .. I've looked back at some of my notes when I've had readings where I've found little things have come true in a time-frame so way out its laughable. Other times when I've looked back at notes I've found nothing remotely true that's unfolded .. completely the opposite. But I agree that maybe incidents that are going to unfold do so in a way we don't expect.
18-02-2015, 03:51 PM
I often wonder with the big prediction as to whether the reader ends up being backed into a corner for that Info... therefore the reading itself is forced.... because getting info through isn't like asking and getting it clear cut... and this is perhaps where people miss out on all the other predictions and info they would have got had they not focused on that one big thing, not wanting to hear anything else? And that's just a thought, I am by far not saying I am right...

A few years back I phoned up and had a reading... have no idea who it was with now, or even what phone line it was..... this woman reeled off endless predictions about this bloke I was going to meet and how he may not be the love of my life but was important... told me he worked as a builder of some kind... gave me a description of tattoos, and it was a pretty vivid description, and told me that I would meet him outside a local pub with hanging baskets... I didn't have a local at the time.. dismissed this as one of those happy fluffy readings....

The only reason I am mentioning this is that I went out for a meal on valentines day with my friends... we had such a lovely time.. and outside the pub I met this bloke.. he was doing some freaky arsed press ups at the time... he came back to the pub later as his mate was staying I am no doubt going to run into again as they are all staying at the pub for the next few weeks.. and he does want to have a drink and such like

Moral is.. don't hold on to one specific big thing when having a reading, allow the info to unfold... and don't hold on to timings.. I mean this reading has got to be something I had done about 3 or 4 years ago now... also something I dismissed as the guy sounded far too good to be true lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Its not good news for Megan dormammu 0 146 28-05-2017 07:08 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  The US Psychic Programme: Not Yesterday’s News, But Tomorrow’s News Mediums Now 0 170 26-03-2017 09:28 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Does anyone have any nice news? Yes/no 37 5,480 28-06-2015 02:12 PM
Last Post: ally
  Happy New Year Icemaiden2 6 685 01-01-2015 05:19 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  Happy Samhain/Halloween Icemaiden 0 703 31-10-2013 09:40 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Happy Summer Solstice Icemaiden 3 870 21-06-2013 10:52 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  happy post browneyes 7 1,434 13-01-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Happy Endings! hopefull 5 1,758 03-02-2012 04:27 AM