Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychics Feeling Threatened?
12-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Psychics Feeling Threatened?
Seems weird that since psychic today have cut back most studio psychic shifts with some clearly getting a lot less than some people like Anne Scholes Joanna Scott Patsy Duffy out of nowhere get a few derogatory and negative posts. Shows how nasty the self proclaimed celebrity psychics are. Spiritual as my arse after a hot curry,backstabbing ego ridden nobodies who all pat each other on the back and then stick daggers into their so called mates. Read some of their Facebook posts its like the whole world knows them, sorry your nobodies and the ones with most self brilliance in their fb posts are actually the most crap psychics in reality. No wonder its on the verge of being scrapped by its owners, paint drying is more watchable
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Psychics Feeling Threatened?
I am not on Facebook so I've not seen the posts you refer to, but what you say makes sense.

I've got 'Meet The Psychics' on now and I can't believe that everyone likes each other that much. I have noticed though that the since the latest website revamp, the psychics online just seem to be a bunch of newbies.
20-02-2015, 08:43 AM
Psychic tv has recruited so many new faces... Believe it or not... the show did have some credibility when it first came on the air... The readers were properly tested and checked up on every so often... you really did have to prove yourself to become a reader for the company...

The standard has dropped so much recently that it has become painful to watch... I guess it's all come down to competition in the end... when their top readers flit to other companies who are much cheaper people are going to use the lower priced companies... The format of the show is boring too... They need more interesting spiritual topics for people to keep switched on...
19-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Psychic Today has no credibility since its 5 days masterclass fakes
23-03-2015, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2015 03:38 PM by Soapfan46.)
Oh God! There's more overflow readers than their "own" readers and I watched Faith trying to present a bit of the show when I was flicking through channels and watched it for a few mins for a laugh. - emphasise "trying"! Blimey she was dreadful. It was EXCRUCIATNG to watch. She squirmed uncomfortably, couldn't hear the voicemail, couldn't read the text, grinned awkwardly yet silently into the camera; it was utter car crash tv....not that I stopped and looked for long. She actually gives me the creeps; there's something very unnerving about her. She's like a cobra snake dancing to the recorder and of course her reading for me was sh*t! I would REALLY love to know who truly writes and puts up the testimonials. I can't believe for one moment she has the amount of positive feedback we are led to believe that she has. That awful voice doesn't help either. She annoys me.
23-03-2015, 06:15 PM
I used to really enjoy watching the show as they used to have some interesting discussions on it.... plus I was working from home at the time and could have it on in the back ground as I hate daytime TV with a passion.... then the discussions stopped, and it started gearing towards a lot of babe TV style presenters who just giggled like teenagers... ot boring so I stopped watching...

I guess when you have so many lines around offering readings at a fraction of the price that PTV offers them, people are bound to go where it is cheaper.... 40 quid for a reading on the phone lines is something I wouldn't pay.... that to me is a night out and I know which one I would much rather do and it is so not a reading LOL.....

As for the bitchiness.... a few years ago I worked a psychic fair... my god it was bitchy.... people were so horrible to each other and about each other that I didn't bother working a bigger one again...... I was shocked.... but then this field is really nasty.... people get driven by ego believing they are better than others ... being psychic does not mean someone is spiritual.... I guess phone lines are no different.... with big names often comes a big ego **sigh**

I don't have PTV readers on facebook so can't comment on their posts....I used to have a few bigger named mediums on my friends list but again, got fed up of their ego and decided to boot them LOL..
17-06-2015, 11:22 PM
(12-02-2015 11:26 PM)spookylucy Wrote:  Seems weird that since psychic today have cut back most studio psychic shifts with some clearly getting a lot less than some people like Anne Scholes Joanna Scott Patsy Duffy out of nowhere get a few derogatory and negative posts. Shows how nasty the self proclaimed celebrity psychics are. Spiritual as my arse after a hot curry,backstabbing ego ridden nobodies who all pat each other on the back and then stick daggers into their so called mates. Read some of their Facebook posts its like the whole world knows them, sorry your nobodies and the ones with most self brilliance in their fb posts are actually the most crap psychics in reality. No wonder its on the verge of being scrapped by its owners, paint drying is more watchable

Is it really on the verge of being scrapped??? What's this? The TV show or the whole thing?!?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Funny Feeling miserable 11 1,817 05-10-2014 11:48 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Feeling Great About Yourself misssaigon 12 2,029 05-09-2013 10:19 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher