Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa.
16-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa.
I have had a very promising reading from Grace Marie from psychic sofa. She came across as a very genuine and spiritual lady, a minor prediction has started to come true.
There's quite a few predictions that aren't due yet till March/April, but I'll update you more if these happen. Has anyone had a reading with her? She seems quite a fairly new reader on there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa.
(16-02-2015 03:08 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  I have had a very promising reading from Grace Marie from psychic sofa. She came across as a very genuine and spiritual lady, a minor prediction has started to come true.
There's quite a few predictions that aren't due yet till March/April, but I'll update you more if these happen. Has anyone had a reading with her? She seems quite a fairly new reader on there.
As you said Grace Marie is a fairly new reader so I can imagine not many people on here have had readings from her, yet. If her predictions are coming through that sounds promising. It will be interesting to see how she develops.
16-02-2015, 08:06 PM
I have readings from quite a few on psychic sofa - I haven't heard of Grace Marie, I may give her a try. Heidi was one of the best readers on there - haven't seen her for a while, hope she hasn't gone. Anybody seen her?
16-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Might have to try her out am wanting a reading... she isn't one of those readers who just lists endless predictions though is she? As find those types of readings boring and the predictions rarely happen as the reader tries way to hard to bombard me with what is to come instead of allowing the info to flow?
16-02-2015, 10:51 PM
(16-02-2015 10:09 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  Might have to try her out am wanting a reading... she isn't one of those readers who just lists endless predictions though is she? As find those types of readings boring and the predictions rarely happen as the reader tries way to hard to bombard me with what is to come instead of allowing the info to flow?

She gave me predictions but didn't bombard me with prediction after prediction. She seemed very spiritual and easy to talk to. Very sympathetic, a little different from my usual readers.
17-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Cool... will have a look Friday and see if she is on :-)
17-02-2015, 06:36 PM
I had a reading with Grace Marie in December. I thought she was very good as she was right when she predicted an old friend in The New Year that I'd come into contact with. There are other predictions pending. She came across as very straightforward. I'll keep you posted.
23-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Hi- based on the feedback on this thread I had a reading with Grace Marie. I wasn't overly impressed as she got so much wrong about my current situation - got the personality of someone I know completely off track. Much of what she gave me I felt was based on her own assumptions. Some of the future events she forecast I couldn't see happening - definitely didn't connect.
She seemed a really lovely lady-
23-02-2015, 04:24 PM
I hope you told her you didn't connect. As a reader myself it is helpful to tell the reader that she is not connecting at the beginning of the reading . Therefore you are not wasting each others time. You are allowed to find another reader if this happens in the first five minutes at no further cost. We cannot connect with everyone. Also most readers connect if the client talks also during the reading.
23-02-2015, 05:59 PM
(23-02-2015 04:24 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I hope you told her you didn't connect. As a reader myself it is helpful to tell the reader that she is not connecting at the beginning of the reading . Therefore you are not wasting each others time. You are allowed to find another reader if this happens in the first five minutes at no further cost. We cannot connect with everyone. Also most readers connect if the client talks also during the reading.

I think my first 5 mins had gone past as she went on talking. No disrespect to Grace Marie - she seemed like a really nice lady- I realise that readers can't connect with everyone. I try not to give readers too much feedback at the beginning - I tell the reader the area I wish to go into - usually I find if they're any good they get it right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 7 334 15-10-2017 04:46 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 41 2,463 15-10-2017 03:30 AM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 2 113 14-10-2017 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rosie
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 61 16,065 14-10-2017 08:49 AM
Last Post: Rosie
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 0 175 15-09-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: sinead555
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 16 1,271 10-09-2017 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 617 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 7 723 22-08-2017 07:32 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 262 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 136,480 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan