Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cosmic ordering
18-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Cosmic ordering
Has anyone tried doing this and succeeded at all?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Cosmic ordering
Hello Janjanstar

Cosmic ordering does work with keeping positive mind and having faith. You have to ask specifically what you want.

Read Noel Edmonds book about Cosmic Ordering Service. There are some good tips on the internet but best done on a full moon.

Blessings xxx
20-02-2015, 02:11 PM
(19-02-2015 08:54 PM)Angelica Wrote:  Hello Janjanstar

Cosmic ordering does work with keeping positive mind and having faith. You have to ask specifically what you want.

Read Noel Edmonds book about Cosmic Ordering Service. There are some good tips on the internet but best done on a full moon.

Blessings xxx

It does work. 2 of my wishes already fulfilled one more I'm waiting for :-)
20-02-2015, 05:08 PM
(19-02-2015 08:54 PM)Angelica Wrote:  Hello Janjanstar

Blessings xxx

To be honest I've never had the urge to try cosmic ordering anything so I can't really comment. Who knows? Maybe some people believe it has worked for them. I must admit I'm skeptical about anything to do with spells, cosmic ordering etc., I think it's a psychological thing, people want it to work so they'll believe in it. I guess it's not doing any harm to try as it's not costing anything. Most women I guess would want to use it to bring an ex back, but even if there's the tiniest remote chance it did work it couldn't be used to control another's freewill?

Enough said. An interesting post Angelica. Noel Edmunds to my mind isn't the best of examples as he has been called nuts by the media for carrying around a dummy woman with him everywhere. I personally think he's losing his marbles, but there we go.Big Grin
20-02-2015, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 07:06 PM by Enrico.)
Cosmic Ordering can be very effective -- if you are going to wish for love do not focus on any particular person, for instance an ex partner or lover. The laws of karma still apply -- universal law states that one cannot control another that interferes with their freewill.
I have had wishes that have come true -- at the beginning of last year I put my order in for a secure job -- something where I could use my administration skills. Not long after I had an interview for my present job in the public sector -- I was lucky as I was offered this job out of quite a few applicants.
This job has given me security -- I enjoy it too as I like working with the public -- I am fortunate enough to have my weekends free too -/ I can go out on Fri/Sat night and get tanked up and sleep it off in the morning. Lol. As an added bonus I was able to give up my job as a reader on Kooma recently -- being self-employed can be a pain -- I have put an order in for my business to grow- its doing ok-

--- Noel Edmunds --- not too sure about Dodgy had no idea he was carrying a dummy (woman I imagine) around with him? Lol -- that's taking things a step too far!!
20-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Enrico and hanging pants and politicalyincorect you just blew your cover . we all know what you do here and you have massive amounts of names its obvious ,you make yourself incredibly stupid. grow up for gods sake

if you doing your best you won`t have any time to worry about your failureWink
Jackson brown
20-02-2015, 07:29 PM
(20-02-2015 07:09 PM)bootycall Wrote:  Enrico and hanging pants and politicalyincorect you just blew your cover . we all know what you do here and you have massive amounts of names its obvious ,you make yourself incredibly stupid. grow up for gods sake

Yes-- I'm Politically Incorrect - Hanging pants -- Icemaiden - star111 -- sure!! Is there anyone else you've forgotten to mention? I'm everyone lol-- I'm not going to indulge in any disruption and slanging match you wish to create -- I'm off out tonight -- bye bye bootybum Big Grin
20-02-2015, 07:40 PM
I bet you shall create many more as you go along!

Jackson brown
20-02-2015, 07:41 PM
(18-02-2015 09:08 PM)Janjanstar Wrote:  Has anyone tried doing this and succeeded at all?

I have too, but nothing yet, will update you soon

Jackson brown
20-02-2015, 09:00 PM
(18-02-2015 09:08 PM)Janjanstar Wrote:  Has anyone tried doing this and succeeded at all?

I've never actually tried it... There was a feature on cosmic ordering about 2 months ago on psychic TV... it would be interesting to hear from any novices if they've had any luck with this...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cosmic Ordering Sabbie 8 988 04-08-2015 03:05 PM
Last Post: mymy
  Cosmic ordering tips and experiences Cinnamongirl 4 3,732 01-04-2013 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy