Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY
19-02-2015, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2015 12:13 AM by missintuitive25.)
PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY
HAS ANYONE TRIED LAUREN 4007 SHE CONNECTED REALLY WELL WITH ME BUT WANTED TO KNOW IF HER PREDICTIONS COME TRUE

Also read with Tracey 4881 she seemed good again I don't know, i have been
addicted to reading but been good until this month went a bit made but yeh
backing off again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY
I feel Lauren is good.She does readings in a different way from most others. I feel she gives the prediction of what is going to happen a long way off .It seems quite plausible although mine hasn't come into fruition yet. I am hoping it will. I have not had a reading from Tracey yet,
19-02-2015, 09:00 PM
If you are given predictions, patiently wait for them to manifest. If they don't happen, let go and do not dwell on the negative so much.

As a reader myself, I will always advise for everyone to use your intuition more and no rely on readings. Please do not have too many readings and be wise to have gaps between readings.
19-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Hi Pearl yes true Laurenshe was seeing far future for me, she connected really well. Angelica you are right too many readings affect our energies, sometimes we can rely on readings and get addicted wanting to know what will happen. I know myself I tend to use psychics when I am stressed with something which is a very bad habit. Still fighting it I am getting there slowly.
19-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Lauren is a good reader, I don't think any of my predictions from her are due yet. Lauren is a very friendly chatty reader, like talking to a mate .. It's a pity that most of my call was spent with her going off track talking about a guy she fancies.
10-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Well hello ladies Lauren here pin 4007 off psychic sofa, thank you for your nice words and yes i see the big picture and i see it very well what counts so i hope you all made note of what i said so u remember who first told u when it happens
10-06-2015, 10:16 PM
And thank you for the kind words from u all, as for the lady who stated i spoke of my boyfriend through my reading then u should complain to customer services the number is listed on the website i pride myself being respectfull.....professional&honest.
10-06-2015, 10:16 PM
I do Lauren . You read for me yesterday I am not revealing my real name only that I too work for Psychic Sofa. You have given me many readings throughout the years and can I say I can really trust you to reveal the truth. I am really looking forward to the big prediction to happen as I know it will affect my whole life and I am now prepared for it. Oh Lauren as a friend good luck with what will happen to you as you help so many people and you deserve so much happiness .xx
10-06-2015, 10:22 PM
I can concur with others Lauren definitely sees the bigger picture well in advance from my experience it was over a year for my predictions to happen. It will take time to come in and its best to just make note, live your life and wait and see. Its best not to get too hung up on timings as this can distract you from the outcome if something doesn't quite happen exactly in the time you expect it. Patience is required and an open mind.
10-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Lovely ladies never give up hope, i would truly not lead u down the garden path i am cruel to be kind ive probably lost business for this but in time they will know, i would NEVER talk about my life at the clients expense ......if i was to do this i think psychic sofa would give me heave ho long ago (all call recorded) besides which as friendly as i am im a private person, i give as much as i can for a client sometimes not always easy but i do and have many lovely regulars who i love to read for especially when they come back and tell me its happening, once its happening especially those doubters..........some clients who know what there planning or hoping for are alot of who have left me testimonials as i get it straight away as there on the path already.....patience ladies if its not happening its because fate is at work maybe u still have something yet to go through......but try and stay positive&optimistic.
love&LIGHT,
LAUREN.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 22 960 Yesterday 12:27 AM
Last Post: Josephine PS AKAJJ
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 110 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 130,006 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 13 633 25-07-2017 12:39 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 4,334 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 160 22,990 22-07-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Curious psychic sofa Kayley 51 3,512 17-07-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: MoonChild*
  Psychic Sofa get some decent readers Daredevil Dave 28 2,153 15-07-2017 09:09 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Force of nature / psychic sofa Rachel212 6 399 30-06-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Psychic Sofa Clare 4350 - left! ClareDentonMedium 3 549 30-05-2017 09:01 PM
Last Post: ClareDentonMedium