Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Hostile Place
22-02-2015, 10:51 AM
A Hostile Place
I jump on this forum very rarely these days... to be quite blunt the place is disorganised... The moderators "Do Not Do Enough" to control the extreme amount of abuse that goes on here...

The trolling that goes on here is simply awful... I've witnessed this over the past few weeks... most of these trolls are using other user accounts... this place should be made a little more difficult to register... More needed in the way of personal addresses, mobile phone no., other details etc., its far too easy... all a person needs is a different email address... one person can have many accounts as one can obviously see for themselves...

This forum could be a nice place... A place where people can not only discuss readers.. but talk about spiritual matters too... a place where the public and readers alike can civilly discuss things without being nasty to one another...

Another thing this forum sadly neglects is humour!!) People don't appear to find the funny side of anything... I'm a clairvoyant myself... I certainly don't sit around in doom and gloom taking things way too seriously... Is this how most of you are to your friends on Twitter and Facebook? (miserable?)

Sorry if I'm coming across as too flippant... it's like the saying goes "Life is too short"... It is quite understandable why people no longer post on here... Moderators .. Get the trolls off of here with their multi user accounts... and people.. put more variety and humour into your discussions... the forum is toxic, miserable...

Have a nice day...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: A Hostile Place
It is funny I have just been viewing another forum with similar discussions and was thinking how the two are worlds apart.
There are disagreements but these are conducted respectfully and I can see no sign of trolls being able to use multiple user names.

I enjoy a debate, like to read genuine feedback of psychics good and bad. I would not say this forum used to be the same as the other because there has always been accusations flying but now it just seems like a free for all to attack and belittle others and anything they post.
22-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Oh dear. What is the name of this forum then? I find that this forum has gone very quiet in the last few days
22-02-2015, 08:15 PM
When I first joined here there was an array of discussions, not all of them about psychics....I loved being able to have those kinds of discussions... now it is so hard to discuss anything on here, for fear of being attacked.....

It would be nice to see the forum go back to how it once was... where everyone was welcome, and everyone could participate ... regardless of their views, and it was all done on the whole quite respectfully :-)
23-02-2015, 05:27 PM
I thought this was forum to discus anything spiritual or psychic. All I see now are psychics being criticised.
23-02-2015, 07:49 PM
All psychics have to state they are doing it for entertainment purposes only because some people come and try and block you whether you are on the phone or not. So if they are not pleased with the reading there is no comeback, However I do give them their money back if there is no connection. I do not compete with other psychics. I do readings because I love doing them and do some for free but have been told to ask for money as I am doing people a service.
23-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Do you mean to say that psychics are using food banks then..??Huh

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
23-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Some of us are lol
23-02-2015, 09:24 PM
I guess there is some humour in this forum after all...Big Grin...Rolleyes

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
24-02-2015, 10:45 AM
(23-02-2015 08:20 PM)Skeptic Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 08:07 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  Do you mean to say that psychics are using food banks then..??Huh

Rolleyes

Skeptics too I should imagine are using food banks .. Lol..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Place is Dead! Snowqueen 3 704 09-01-2015 08:38 PM
Last Post: sassy