Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glasgow Psychic Centre
25-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Glasgow Psychic Centre
Hi Folks,

First time poster on here.

Have found this site to be very informative and the feedback on readers from the various sites to be invaluable.

Has anyone on here ever had a live or telephone reading from the Glasgow Psychic Centre (http://thepsychiccentre.webs.com/)?

If so, what are your experiences and opinions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Glasgow Psychic Centre
It's years ago in the late nineties when I was very young and received my first credit card that I used the Glasgow Line. They were the pioneers before psychic today and all the rest of them. They used to be very busy with calls.
They're just a drop in centre now. I did have a few good readings on there. I can always remember one called Mary, when I remember back she did say stuff that happened in my future. Apart from that, there were a few hit and miss ones. Probably readers of a slightly better standard than you have today. As there were far less people doing this for a living.
25-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered just to tell you haha! My 28yo Glaswegian boyfriend went there once (not the kind you would probably expect to go for face to face but did it for a laugh) and he was amazed by it. Needless to say he refused to tell me what they said about 'us' and we broke up a few months later. Seemed to validate that I guess because I did think they predicted it (he just didn't want to say!).

So I would recommend it, but personally I don't like it for the reasons above Sad
25-02-2015, 12:52 PM
(25-02-2015 11:42 AM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  It's years ago in the late nineties when I was very young and received my first credit card that I used the Glasgow Line. They were the pioneers before psychic today and all the rest of them. They used to be very busy with calls.
They're just a drop in centre now. I did have a few good readings on there. I can always remember one called Mary, when I remember back she did say stuff that happened in my future. Apart from that, there were a few hit and miss ones. Probably readers of a slightly better standard than you have today. As there were far less people doing this for a living.

They still do phone readings today, NH.
26-02-2015, 11:22 AM
(25-02-2015 12:20 PM)jamesy Wrote:  Registered just to tell you haha! My 28yo Glaswegian boyfriend went there once (not the kind you would probably expect to go for face to face but did it for a laugh) and he was amazed by it. Needless to say he refused to tell me what they said about 'us' and we broke up a few months later. Seemed to validate that I guess because I did think they predicted it (he just didn't want to say!).

So I would recommend it, but personally I don't like it for the reasons above Sad

Ouch, sorry to hear about that!!

Had a phone reading with a tarot reader called Carol in November 2012, and she was excellent with validations and in describing 2 people around me. Of her four predictions, three have come to pass, albeit two were outwith the timescales predicted. The one which hasn't come to pass is well outwith timescale now.

Well impressed overall. Unfortunately she no longer works there.