Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A shake up
26-02-2015, 12:55 AM
A shake up
Ive viewed this place from afar, unbelievable that people can seriously discuss just one thing consisting on information on the phone from alleged psychics. None of you ever talk about things spiritual or of any interest@ why do none of you have anything interesting to talk about?

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: A shake up
agree that this place maybe used for wrong reasons by some, used as advertising to get custom, think that is obvious to most sensible people who read this* but half an half. think some people s minds do not stretch further than thinking of next call to alleged psychic on phone. Lot of lonely people who are emotionally disturbed and have inferiority complex. many ladies who stalk lover, many people with to much time on hands to stretch mind and have interests. many people not look at reality but wait in hope for love, but many are incapable of posting anything interesting* the highlight thread usually the best reader on psychic line, or the worst one.i have seen people start discussion and nowun bother to respond. The psychic readers who cum on here i fear are messed up themselves and advertise at same time.people* if you continue with boring posts and don't liven place up then forum will be closed down. what sort of interest is it to think about nothing more than when next reading is coming? this place is dead like a crematorium, where are the proper spiritual discussions@

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
26-02-2015, 11:15 AM
I only discovered this site on Tuesday, and I have to say I'm glad I did.

There's a lot of useful information and discussions on here - I've learned a lot and hope to continue to do so.

Discussion boards by there very nature can throw up a spectrum of different opinions, and that's healthy in my view. In my experience, not every topic will be to everyone's interest or liking, and that goes for the range of opinions too. In the end, the more subjects that are addressed, the better!!
26-02-2015, 12:44 PM
(26-02-2015 10:57 AM)Skeptic Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 08:19 AM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  agree that this place maybe used for wrong reasons by some, used as advertising to get custom, think that is obvious to most sensible people who read this* but half an half. think some people s minds do not stretch further than thinking of next call to alleged psychic on phone. Lot of lonely people who are emotionally disturbed and have inferiority complex. many ladies who stalk lover, many people with to much time on hands to stretch mind and have interests. many people not look at reality but wait in hope for love, but many are incapable of posting anything interesting* the highlight thread usually the best reader on psychic line, or the worst one.i have seen people start discussion and nowun bother to respond. The psychic readers who cum on here i fear are messed up themselves and advertise at same time.people* if you continue with boring posts and don't liven place up then forum will be closed down. what sort of interest is it to think about nothing more than when next reading is coming? this place is dead like a crematorium, where are the proper spiritual discussions@

Hello Alice

You and I share very similar feelings.My feeling is that this board is being used and abused as are the members.But there's a big difference between you and I.I'm at least trying to get some fruitful discussions going.OK, I'm not meeting with a lot of success but sometimes that takes time.Maybe this board is doing the best it can with the members it has.That's a possibility.If that's the case it will slowly die when the likes of you and I leave.But you know maybe that's for the best.Those members can then go their separate ways join other boards and maybe begin having some meaningful discussions.Maybe not.Who knows.At least there won't be a concentration of them on one board which is really where the issue is I suspect.But Alice what are you doing other than criticising?Talking the talk my friend is easy but walking the walk isn't.So how about starting a topic and seeing who joins in and can keep up - if anyone?
hello skeptic@ i have been a viewer on an off this forum for long time* i decided to join when I saw your comments, good time i say to become member. i criticise because if i don't then the board will fall into the sleepy zone that it becomes. i have much i feel that i can contribute to this forum* by bringing hopefully interesting discussions even though i may not be the brain of britain@ im trying to start up a discussion other than psychic readings@ as you know there are a mixture of the vulnerable on here and tht psychics on here for business. i do not understand why the psychics cant contribute more in way of discussions on here. the people here for business purposes need the genuine vulnerable on here to read there posts. i think skeptic that you could offer a good debate?

26-02-2015, 12:59 PM
(26-02-2015 11:15 AM)Alba Wrote:  I only discovered this site on Tuesday, and I have to say I'm glad I did.

There's a lot of useful information and discussions on here - I've learned a lot and hope to continue to do so.

Discussion boards by there very nature can throw up a spectrum of different opinions, and that's healthy in my view. In my experience, not every topic will be to everyone's interest or liking, and that goes for the range of opinions too. In the end, the more subjects that are addressed, the better!!

you are right* but i have not seen any discussion that differentiates from what you all post about. it is all about readers, nobody seems to be bringing anything different. spiritulism covers a variety of different fields other that mystic maggie s reading on the psychic line. lets have a different range of subjects@

26-02-2015, 01:05 PM
(26-02-2015 11:34 AM)miserable11 Wrote:  Ok, well I have one for you, a spiritual conversation. Do we trust in signs that are given to us?
I am a firm believer in all things spiritual; I have had far too many predictions happen that I cannot discount it. I myself have premonitions, but have only recently learnt to interpret them, months after they happen in my head they come true. Where they wishful thinking? I cannot see how they would be as some are so ‘out of the box’ that I actually laugh out loud when they happen in my life.
Do any of you believe in signs given to us? I had many readings with one psychic who longer longer reads for anyone. Her words to me time and time again were signs are going to get more and more relevant you are missing the point and you need to see the signs that are presented to you.
So, this could be from the person I want in my life, they could be your average white feather, butterfly or just something you see.
Recently so many things have happened to point me in the direction of this person, more and more and more. For one instance, this person has a common(ish) first name. He was predicted by name when I lived in another country 10 years ago. The name is rare where I come from so it stood out to me the girl I was with at this reading was English and married to someone of the same name. We laughed about it at the time. But I forgot about it until she reminded me of it a year or so ago.
Anyway, I digress. Recently I started a job (predicted by 4 psychics in different ways over a period of years, one telling me exactly the days it would happen). I work in a team of 4 people. 2 of these people have this persons name as their surname, the other one is married to someone of that name, a sign? A coincidence? I don’t know! The name is popping up all the time in various forms and attached to things. I also read a book when in another country linked to the place this person lived (you have to be there for me to explain in detail and how relevant it was). I live on the 4th floor and rarely have my windows open, 2 white soft tiny feathers were sat on my window sill the other morning.
A premonition I had with regard to this man came true before Christmas (actually 2 of them) both a good 6 months after I had them myself and discounted them as wishful thinking.
So my question on a spiritual level, taking away psychic readings and predictions is, do we believe in signs and what ones have you all had?

it is very interesting story* i don't believe in signs, i think they are part of our imagination. on a spiritual level you have readings where some things come true@ that is life, the world spins round and changes happen. the premonitions i cannot explain• perhaps science can throw light on this, maybe somewun here can?

26-02-2015, 04:35 PM
(26-02-2015 03:16 PM)Skeptic Wrote:  Alice

We may have brought some fresh air to this place through our wit and repartee.Dodgy However will this not drive people away because a) it may not be what they want b) they may not be intellectually capable of joining in the fray?

thanks for explaining things better than i could* i think that when your dreaming the mind creates an illusion. statistical studies reveal that 2 out of 1000 dreams cum true* so its just coincidence. think of all the dreams that dont cum true, you just forget them and only remember the ones that happen. I dont believe in any premonitions inside or outside of dreaming state@ miserable dont you think that unconsciously you might have exaggerated things and not remembered them in the way they happened? i think skeptic we might just breathe a bit of life in this forum. maybe its not as interesting to the people as mystic maggies latest reading Dodgy but cum on you psychic know it alls who claim to have the answers* give us yer verdict@

26-02-2015, 05:49 PM
dreams, astrology, omens are all fertile grounds for cold readings specially to gullible people*the most simple and effective way to provide a cold reading is to work on the feedback the sitter gives without realising.psychics will use a combination of vague statements and generalisations such+ you have been feeling down in dumps* you not happy in job maybe think of career change* you have few clothes hangin in wardrobe with ticket not cut off* someone has birthday in October, you have been thinking about somewun who is stubborn, you thinking of change of scenery and maybe wish to travel and blah blah. sometimes the psychic gives name* maybe few names but you only remember the 1 that you connect, not the 100 other names been given. if you find the psychic is rambling then she/he say spirit is not connecting right and change course.when you are told the month of may means something to you, you most likely to make it fit * as mind has an inherent tendency to put things into orderly pattern even if there is no logical connection.if you are told these messages are for you * then you will believe it. there is nothing more than brutal logic dealing with the bsht. I write more later but you psychics give me your verdict@

26-02-2015, 06:31 PM
(26-02-2015 04:55 PM)Skeptic Wrote:  Alice

It is now incumbent upon the good Mr Miserable to come back at us and to challenge our response to his assertions.Based on what he said in his post he certainly has the ammunition to hit us good and hard - intellectually so of course.I know I would.I hope he does.If he doesn't I will be disappointed but will play devil's advocate and take his ammunition and fire it at you Alice and see how you handle thems apples.Big Grin On the other hand you are free to adopt the good Mr Miserable's stance and fire his apples at me and I will try and defend.

I fire some shots** there are2 types of psychics. ones who are hard selling competive business people who know they cold reading * there are the others who sincerely believe they are psychic* getting messages from spirit. perhaps some are disturbed and really think they hear voices* really thing they are the chosen gifted few@: some need to see doctor@ Sleepy

26-02-2015, 06:41 PM
@Miserable... I believe in signs, synchronicity and such like, but sometimes I think we as people can see anything as a sign if we really want to... a bit like twisting something to make it fit?

I have asked for guidance and received it in the most strangest of ways..I don't believe in god, but I do believe the universe is a living entity in it's own right, and it is something we are all wired into in some way, and that we can tap in to.. when we ask for guidance, we will always get it, but sometimes we are so busy trying to see the signs in everything that we miss the signs we are being given?

An ex of mine came running home one day, switched on the computer and started looking for the spiritual meaning of a rat.... I was cooking dinner when he was babbling on about seeing this rat.... at first I thought it was some random thing... you know, delivering the post and seeing a rat wander across the road.... no he saw it in field of cows... I had to stifle laughter as cow fields generally attract a lot of rats..... the rat was simply where it should be, not a sign, or a totem, or anything...

A couple of years ago I was seeing this guy, asked for a sign about him as wasn't sure.. especially as someone I had liked for ages suddenly became available... 5 minutes after asking this woman from down the road knocked on the door and asked if I had seen her kitten.... I said no, and asked for it's name incase I stumbled across it... and it was the guys nickname..... I was like.. Okaaaay sign received... I still decided on the other guy, which lasted a couple of months and fizzled out... even when we are sent signs, we still have the free will to make up our own minds!!!