Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychics all fail to convince
27-02-2015, 01:36 AM
Psychics all fail to convince
3 people on here believe they have psychic powers yet all 3 so very vague about these premonitions *
miserable claims has dreams and see symbols
alesha claims she read from jeweller but conveniently can't prove
pink pearl claims picks up with voice vibrations
none can prove the have powers@
I search forum, cum across members who claim they are psychic
List
enrico
sarah stone
caroline
etheral spirit
angelica
mitzi
all you who claim to be psychic cum and prove this* i challenge you to give me a reading which i will pay you for* prove to me that you are telling truth*Shy

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Psychics all fail to convince
the biggest excuse psychic gives for failed reading is connection as we have all seen on this forum *******

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
27-02-2015, 01:43 AM
I myself to do not read for sceptics. Clients must be open to a reading otherwise they block you.
27-02-2015, 08:35 AM
(27-02-2015 01:43 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I myself to do not read for sceptics. Clients must be open to a reading otherwise they block you.

pink pearl psychics i would have thought you would have jumped at the chance to show me that im wrong* that is lame excuse saying a participant has to be a believer* shows to me that you have no confidence in what you do* you let yourself down@ the list of psychics i have enclosed will run a mile rather than cum forward and put themselves forward. psychics lame excuse is blame anything they get wrong on spirit:(but if anywun up for this challenge we fire away.

27-02-2015, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 09:30 AM by Alice Cooper.)
(27-02-2015 01:36 AM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  3 people on here believe they have psychic powers yet all 3 so very vague about these premonitions *
List
enrico
sarah stone
caroline
etheral spirit
angelica
mitzi
all you who claim to be psychic cum and prove this* i challenge you to give me a reading which i will pay you for* prove to me that you are telling truth*Shy

forgot 2more psychics i notice as i cruise the board*

apsychic
agoodpsychic
maybe few more ive missed@

27-02-2015, 11:17 AM
I always say to people who are sceptic that unless you walk in my shoes........
27-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Maybe an other psychic is willing to read for you. Just have patience .Don't give up hope !!
27-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Skeptic with all due respect you are not giving us a wake up call. It can't be proven. We all know it. Sometimes predictions are correct, I've had readings and I can honestly say it's not been coincidence .. Things have happened, exactly like predicted. Can it be explained?? No it can't. This is why so many people like the occult - there is no logical explanations.
Why don't you get a reading yourself with a psychic with a good reputation and just wait six months and see what happens?
27-02-2015, 12:04 PM
(27-02-2015 10:00 AM)Skeptic Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 09:27 AM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 01:36 AM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  3 people on here believe they have psychic powers yet all 3 so very vague about these premonitions *
List
enrico
sarah stone
caroline
etheral spirit
angelica
mitzi

forgot 2more psychics i notice as i cruise the board*

apsychic
agoodpsychic
maybe few more ive missed@

Alice good sir

Can I just say that you are doing a splendid job.I don't understand who you are or what you are or why you are doing this but methinks that we have now gone off piste - or have we?

My intention was to interact with the members of this board in order that I'm better prepared to discuss some related topics at some up and coming Skeptics in the pub meets.

Your stated intention was to liven this place up.That you have done - in no trumps.My fear is though that now we have exposed Alesha and Pink Pearl we have alienated and/or driven the rest of the people away.Some will come back only when we have gone and some will never come back.Not quite what I had in mind but there ya go.

I would surely like to hear your comments on the above.

What's also a puzzlement is that round about now if I were the owner of the board I'd be banning you and I.And yet .......

ok, i get your point, maybe im unintentionally driving some people away. alesha maybe have some genuine gift, i just giving these good people a chance to demonstrate they have got a gift and prove both of us wrong. if they prove right and they really do have talent go pick up something about me with no feedback* then i be the first to admit im wrong* who know* maybe i am converted then to be a believer. nobody need feel pressurised to do anything here they don't want, but who knows* maybe one of these psychics on here does have a gift and want to demenstrate this? im interested in aleshs and her alleged talents, psychomeyry is fascinating subject more so than tarot. like everything ekes i think there is explanation or maybe mind power@

27-02-2015, 12:09 PM
(27-02-2015 11:52 AM)miserable11 Wrote:  I wouldnt read for a skeptic either. They are closed. Sorry but when you doubt something so much how can anyone possibly prove it to you.

This is a discussion forum for people interested in spirituatily not those that want to constantly 'dis' it. You are so boring it is really starting top annoy me. However, for my own amusement I will tell you this.

For me, things do not come to me in dreams, really did you not read my information.

Premonitions as you put it come to me at untold times, in strange conversations in my head. They then happen or come true anytime from 6 months to 3 or 4 years after the event.

Sorry, for your skeptical small mind that may seem rather vague but if you had a true understanding of spirituality and all that it does encompass then you may be more open to understanding it.
People that have readings and have a closed mind will not get as much information through as those that have readings and are open to spirit.

I can list aroun 100 predictions over the years from readings that have come true for me, I have questions on this forum why I am so different to those of you that have had readings and nothing has happened. I have been open about that.

Your journey does not begin or end with a reading, it is in yourself, who you are and what you believe. You don't want to believe, I respect that. But respect the fact that I and many others do believe and quite simply you don't see me writing here what an utter idiot you are for not believing do you. Have some respect. and no, don't give up hope.

im sure that you do believe in what you do* it was not my intention to offend, you are entitled to your beliefs. i feel that there are no premonitions but you believe there are, fair enough. you have a good day@

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Telly psychics fail to foresee £12k fine for peddling nonsense. Sapphire 5 851 26-06-2013 10:19 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  Psychic pair fail scientific test drstrange 36 4,572 06-01-2013 12:25 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden