Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The 'Positive' Thread!!
13-07-2011, 12:20 AM
The 'Positive' Thread!!
A place to post, about the good/positive that has come from having a reading with a Psychic!!

I think in genral, I have learnt a lot more about myself from having readings and also with certain readers found that my knowledge and interest in certain related areas has increased and developed!! I have done my Reiki and also trained to do Indian Head Massage!

Meditation has also helped me relax and be less stressed (along with encouraging weird dreams)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: The 'Positive' Thread!!
I've learned a lot about myself too. I've learned that I have a great awareness of situations around me and it's kept me out of trouble, i've also learned that I may have a gift myself. I've been having premonition dreams for years, ever since I was a teen. I didn't know what it was, I just thought it was weird that I dreamt things, and months later they seemed to happen exactly the way I dreamt them.

I'd like to develop it more but I wouldn't know where to start.

It's also really helped me get more confident talking to people on the phone and in person. Before, I was terrified of talking to people I didn't know, now I can do it no problem.
13-07-2011, 02:15 PM
(13-07-2011 01:17 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Hi w27/12, that is cool about the dreams. I have an exercise here somewhere which assists with remembering dreams, I will get it for you.

Thank you for taking the time to do that if you can find it Smile, it's funny, i've told people about this before, but they look at me like i'm mental!
14-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Aw lovely idea for a thread! Have met some lovely people through the whole process and have really connected with the angels too, which I didn't expect! I too like to analyse my dreams in a more positive light...dreamed I was pregnant the other night and it was beautiful and so real. I could even 'feel' the baby even ages after I woke up, pregnancy dreams are about a re-birth and Kiltguy and I make a small break through the next day. So have learned loads about myself and how little things in life aren't really worth bothering about. My aunt always said to me "don't sweat the small stuff" there's a book called that now! But yeah, have learned loads and met lovely people will always thank PTV for that! Smile
14-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi Muffins, are you going to post the dream thing on here? In the past I have actually had dreams that have happened and I mean really happened, exactly as I have dreamt them! I just cannot remember my dreams any more. Would love to be able to again and it might give me some answers.
Lovely thread by the way. Smile
14-07-2011, 11:39 PM
I dreamt last night that the girl from work had actually made a move on me and asked me out, lol.
15-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Lol...that's amazing. Another funny dream I had some time last week was when I dreamt of an old school crush I fell for last year. I dreamt we were in a clothes shop, and for some reason I told her I was sorry, then she kissed me on the forehead and I woke up. I went to do my shopping before work, and I bumped into the same girl who was with her boyfriend, not too far from the clothes shop I dreamt we spoke in.

I hope something does come from last night's dream, lol.
15-07-2011, 12:10 AM
It was strange, I was wondering what I told her I was sorry for in the dream, lol.

Well, in my sneaky update with Grant, he told me it needs to be me, that she's waiting for me to come forward, a work colleague told me I need to make a move...no pressure then, lol.
15-07-2011, 12:27 AM
I did ask her out, she'd been cheated on and wasn't ready to get into a relationship with anyone but said when she was ready, i'd be the one. We'd gone on a few dates, and I spent months helping her get over and forget about the guy who cheated on her, then when she was ready, I wasn't the person she wanted to be with, and that hurt so much I cut all ties with her. Maybe that's what I was sorry for? Cutting her out of my life?

Grant gave me a tip to write my number on a card, give it to a trusted friend and get him to give it to her since it's a very male dominated place where I work and she could get embarrassed easily. Don't know if I wanna go that route though, lol.
15-07-2011, 12:58 AM
I like to think she understands why I did what I did.

It's not really that it doesn't sit right with me, it's just it's not the most confident way of going about things, lol. It might have to be that way though because my role in the workplace has changed the last few weeks, and i'm literally stuck in one place for the whole shift and am way too busy to get away.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Approx 1000 positive dreams of her, but today only negative dreams Castro 1 238 13-06-2017 12:05 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
Rainbow Positive Films For The Weekend Angel Eyes 5 980 18-01-2013 03:17 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  PT are finally putting negative and positive feedback on there website Gem_0923 2 995 11-01-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: Dom
  PT's positive changes Dream Catcher 5 896 13-06-2012 01:55 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  The testimonial thread that PTV won't post yourexiscomingbackhonest 96 17,510 18-03-2012 04:44 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Why was the thread about last night's show deleted? kiltgirl 8 1,198 13-02-2012 11:50 AM
Last Post: mikesmithfan
  Thinking positive and keeping faith RedRose 4 1,358 12-05-2011 08:12 PM
Last Post: Mooncat