Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Tv this is scandalous
07-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Bug Psychic Tv this is scandalous
Love zone tonight. Discussion about love affairs and Lisa Marie Bugeja is telling the presenter that to have an affair is perfectly fine, nothing is perfect and when the presenter says what about traditional love, loyalty and other values Lisa Marie says " Well in perfect world yes but we don't live in perfect world! "

this is exactly what puts me off, damaging real moral values, encouraging people to have love affairs so perhaps then they will have more callers ...

Where on earth did we get to - for the sake of Tv programme we twist real values and support cheats ?????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Psychic Tv this is scandalous
I do watch ptv sometimes but don't call them. I refuse to feed this blood sucking machine. now this ?! no
16-03-2015, 02:29 PM
At the end of the day, that is Lisa Marie's opinion and I guess that there is an honesty there somewhere.

Not saying that I agree with it, but I'd rather have honesty.

I've not seen 'The Love Zone', is it on every night?

Doesn't sound like the sort of subject that needs to be tackled on a nightly basis.

I do wish that Psychic Today would move away from their obsession with love and relationships.
16-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Everyone has different opinions on affairs. Many people do think they are okay to have, it may not be how you think Clarity, but unfortunately affairs have always happened... some are nothing more than meaningless flings, and other times, two people simply fall in love when they are with other people.

I strongly believe that a persons opinion, even if it is on TV can't encourage people to have an affair... if people are going to have them, they have them. No encouragement needed. I know it may seem like a controversial subject, but in reality it goes on a lot, and I bet a lot of the callers phone up about 'affairs'... and as it is a business, it needs to cover topics that may seem morally wrong to some, but that a lot of people call in for
18-03-2015, 09:32 AM
you are both right its her opinion but it sounded so positive as it almost she recommend it and encouraging people and if they do that then they call PTV for advice.

Apart from that I agree with you we all have different opinions...just feel sorry for all those ladies who are cheated on and PTV will offer helping hand just for the sake of their money making - that's what I think is wrong:-) Good day to you all and thanks for your replies
19-03-2015, 04:21 PM
If Facebook gossip you get from the psychics at psychic today the lady in question here has run havoc over that TV studio, spreading false rumours of her colleagues obsession with producers who wouldn't touch her, if true what been told this lady is trouble and up her own bum
19-04-2015, 08:54 AM
I am totally disappointed in the show I used to believe in some of the psychics on the show like Hazel Lee but after the last few readings being so far incorrect and false I don't think I will waste my money. Last night I text the show on love zone, they didn't show it till after love zone had finished, so they removed my username and the psychics name I wanted to read it. Instead of Dee Clare I had Lisa Marie. The reading was total nonsense.
21-04-2015, 06:44 AM
(19-04-2015 08:54 AM)Diane Wrote:  I am totally disappointed in the show I used to believe in some of the psychics on the show like Hazel Lee but after the last few readings being so far incorrect and false I don't think I will waste my money. Last night I text the show on love zone, they didn't show it till after love zone had finished, so they removed my username and the psychics name I wanted to read it. Instead of Dee Clare I had Lisa Marie. The reading was total nonsense.

Hazel Lee; another awful reader who has the cheek to advertise on PTV "become a psychic" workshops! Like ANYONE can just become psychic!!

If that ain't enough proof that they're scammers then I don't know what is!
21-04-2015, 10:40 PM
I am not sure about psychic workshops to 'become 'psychic'.I do believe as children we all have a more heightened awareness and as we get older we lose that ability. I may however be wrong in this thinking.