Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it just me?
15-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Is it just me?
Hi All,

I joined here a little while ago after reading so many of the posts and felt I wanted to post too! I had hoped it would help with my addiction but instead, it seems to have increased as I have now more places to ring, ones I didn't even know about! Undecided

However, practically everyone has said the same thing and to be honest, its my own insecurity about the incredibly slow developments that makes me reach for the phone. My relationship problem is slowly resolving, but if I'm honest my gut instinct was right all along and I only ring as my patience is wearing thin from the slowness of it all! I understand timings can't be accurate and that is one thing that the majority of readers I have spoken with do seem to vary on! Anytime between April and July! For my own sanity, I do hope it is the latter.

I have recently been speaking about a work issue and I am unsure how this will pan out. Again, predictions come in around May- June time but time will tell on that.

I feel like I should start an Addicts post..Hi, My name is KJB and I've managed 3 whole days without psychic support...lol!

Sorry, completely useless post, just wanted to share!

Also, lost my password and its sent me a random one - how do I change it to one I'll actually remember please?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Is it just me?
No you are not on your own. Many on here have been there, done that and had the shirt ripped off our backs. I viewed this forum long before I joined, I was searching for answers and looking to see if others had predictions come true. I then started phone the the readers recommended on here. I am sorry to say I only had a very few predictions come true and they could have been coincidence. I managed to stop reaching for the phone after I noticed the timings would move further on but nothing big as predicted ever happened. Hope this has not upset you but I have to tell the truth.
15-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Hi both, thanks for he feedback. No, I'm not upset by any comments made, it isn't anything I haven't thought myself. I'm lucky I guess as my relationship problem can be resolved and luckily, we are working on it together. It has been a long process but we've always remained in each others lives and were able to talk (mostly!). It's my impatience that makes me phone! I don't actually know why as I know that timeframes are mostly rubbish! It's a vicious circle, isn't it? I have had loads of markers and smaller things happen and it does look more likely that the outcome will be positive but I'm unsure it's due to predictions, rather than the space we both needed? Sounds stupid trying to reason with myself really as it's never stopped me phoning but I think it's continuing with the positive connection that has helped to resolve this. Most psychics have advised stepping back, let him miss me, etc but he isn't a game player and would hate that! I also don't think it would've worked and therefore have mostly ignored that piece of advice!!
15-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Good news though, I'm actually going to attend a mediumship workshop next week and won't need to phone anymore....may be able to do it all myself! The answers are within and all that! ☺️
15-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Sounds very interesting, do let us know how it goes.
15-03-2015, 09:21 PM
KJB, you sound like you are in the throws of it .. All I can say is trust your own instincts and try not too let psychics influence you, or give you excuses .. I wasted far too much time on an idiot. I believed what rhey told me .. The opposite was always happening which I didn't see. Sure some things happened, but not what was really important x
15-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Yes. I'm rubbish at playing games and the whole no contact:step back rule would never suit us as we've children and are in contact mostly daily. Like I said, I'm lucky I guess and think space was all that was needed. We are working through things and I'm convinced it's because we do still feel connected! I've never needed a psychic to tells that, I feel it and can see it on his face too! Think I feel the need to phone when the insecurity and fear hits me...something I need to work on that doesn't help me spend a small fortune! Wink
I'll let you know how the mediumship goes though. Nervous and excited rolled bro one, I hope I'll manage it! Never been known to empty my mind completely! Wink
15-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks Gabby, I've felt every emotion to begin with. I need to stop phoning though, I hate opening my bank and card statements! Sad
18-03-2015, 08:10 PM
It's scary isn't it though when they seem to be accurate with everything else? I often wonder how they know so much and how a time can be predicted because everyone can change their minds? It isn't set in stone. I know what you meant though, if I'm honest I went through something similar 1" years ago to be told my ex wouldn't marry, would be crawling back and even though he was with wouldn't wouldn't last! They've been married 8years!!
However, the situation between my husband and I is completely different and although I know he loves me and says he wants to try again, we have been spending time together and go on dates but something still worries me. I'm not sure if it's the insecurity that he left in the first place and the fear it could happen again! I know I should let it play out and see what happens. My gut instinct says it'll be slow but we can make it..guess I just need to work on myself!
You think I'd learn!
18-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Miserable, what was your big prediction if you don't mind me asking?