Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elanor ask the answer
18-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Elanor ask the answer
Anyone had a reading with this lady? been trying to reach so far unsuccessfully.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Elanor ask the answer
Hi.... I've had a reading with Eleanor quite a long time ago when she read on psychic sofa... She's a pretty good reader as far as I can remember.... she had been accurate on a few little things...

You will find she's also on Psychic sofa pin 4555... I believe she's only recently rejoined them... I've tried too unsuccessfully to get hold of her.... I don't think she goes on that frequently...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
18-03-2015, 09:18 AM
If its the Eleanor that used to be a member here, then I'd say you're not missing much if you can't get hold of her. I had a reading with her about 3/4 years ago. She was completely wrong about my situation and the outcome. But then, so were all the rest of them.
19-03-2015, 11:06 PM
(18-03-2015 01:25 AM)JM78 Wrote:  Anyone had a reading with this lady? been trying to reach so far unsuccessfully.

I also wanted to try her again, as had a reading with her when she was on PS. I used the alert process on ATA to notify me when she was available, and was woken up by a txt message one morning around 4am to tell me she was available. Needless to say I went back to sleep. Lol.
26-07-2015, 11:35 AM
I used to have readings from asktheanswer. That was in the days when I believed in some. The Eleanor on ask the answer was very nice but unfortunately nothing came true. Theres another Eleanor on Psychic Sofa (a different one) absolute crap yet had lots of testimonials. A good reader I found on asktheanswer was Yvette. I think she's still on there. I wouldn't want anybody to rush out and have a reading with anyone I recommend because at the end of the day everything a reader says has to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will probably have a reading 2/3 times a year at the most.
26-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Carr987, Yes, Yvette is still reading for ask the answer. Yvette was one of the few readers that stood out for me. I haven't treated myself to a reading for some time, this post has jogged my memory, I might just have a reading with Yvette as its been some years since I last had a reading on askthe answer site.

Yvette is one who actually gave me a very uncannily accurate prediction that came to fruition. I tend to forget about that site as I have used others since, namely Psychic Sofa and Michelle Knights. Time for a change I think as there are some decent readers on ask the answer, it's just that you have to book minimum half an hour reading on your card whereas psychic sofa a 20 min reading. Thanks Carr for bringing Yvette up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christine-ann does any one have a contact number for her from ask the answer jaks111 0 344 30-01-2016 02:37 PM
Last Post: jaks111
Question Ask The Answer - Website Broken ? PeeWee84 18 5,465 16-02-2014 06:13 PM
Last Post: Kristen