Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tamara show is gone?
19-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Tamara show is gone?
Has Tamara Trusseau TV show gone bust? I was told and picked up from Facebook the original psychics walked out on her as they we're not paid a penny? True or false I do not know but I do know her show is off air and has been for weeks now, never rated her personally but what she did online was different than psychic today , shame all round
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Tamara show is gone?
Tamara was popular on ptv and so she thought to herself : I will leave and all that money ptv is making I make myself with my team for myself and I do it my way. her popularity must have gone to her head as her recent promo is talking about her as a brand and her channel pioneering channel. so it seems she is far too ahead of herself. there is no structure, confusing format and many people has left her. make up your own mind but the fact remains this is 3rd time she is off air and again she seems to be going in all kinds of directions. messy approach means she is losing staff and viewers,but like I said its my opinion and who knows maybe she prove me wrong soon dunno
23-03-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2015 01:28 PM by That Spooky Feeling.)
I've no idea if Tamara has pulled the plug on it or not, but it is never on-air when I look at the website.

I get the impression that Tamara thought she was a massive star just because she was popular on a tiny channel at the arse-end of the Sky network.

Ms Trusseau may well have amassed a fair amount of money from being one of Psychic Today's 'celebrities' but she's a nobody really and a venture like Trusseau TV will eat money. Whether or not she or those she employs have the abilities to provide a good service is in a sense irrelevant if she can't afford to keep it on the air.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's simply ran out of cash.
23-03-2015, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2015 03:07 PM by treacle654.)
Tamara is doing it purely for money, her new show is interrupted again as is chaotic, random and there is no structure and as a result of it all she has lost some good friends.as much as I liked her it become apparent that she is doing purely for herself and yes I agree as she earned quite a lot of money at PTV & army of fans she decided to go on her own and have it all. well ,it doesn't look that it worked ?! I wonder what`s is her income now
23-03-2015, 03:41 PM
(19-03-2015 04:33 PM)Oldham Mumps Wrote:  Has Tamara Trusseau TV show gone bust? I was told and picked up from Facebook the original psychics walked out on her as they we're not paid a penny? True or false I do not know but I do know her show is off air and has been for weeks now, never rated her personally but what she did online was different than psychic today , shame all round

IF this is true it's digusting. How on earth can someone going into business just NOT PAY the staff? Simple maths....how would she like it if PTV didn't pay her??? What a outs contracts etc? I can believe that someone would do this but seriously....can this really be true? Had a reading with her once; never went back. It was rubbish. I think the lights camera action must go to their heads! They get so above their stations it's unreal.
12-04-2015, 11:52 AM
i bet she regret it now. it wasn't a good idea and it didn't work out

its not about how hard can you get hit , its about how fast you can get up and go !!!!Wink
22-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Tamara s definitely off the air for good, just think of people like patsy duffy and few others who left ptv for her show and in the end they left (hardly paid)not long after the show started. if its true she didn't even pay them then I m lost for words. I actually thought her being psychic she would know that this venture of hers would be a complete disaster so why start it in the first place ? does it prove she cant foresee the future ?????
30-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Psychic's in general are treated like shit on most lines. They get paid very little, and often don't even get a Happy Xmas from most of the major lines out there. It's such an awful thing if it's true the psychics on Tamara's line never got paid. It's not on :/
31-05-2015, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 10:41 PM by nimi.)
(22-04-2015 08:54 PM)Twilight Wrote:  I actually thought her being psychic she would know that this venture of hers would be a complete disaster so why start it in the first place ? does it prove she cant foresee the future ?????

Lol she was probably just in it for the money, being psychic is not a prerequisite! I remember they were saying she was charging way too much just for giving relationship advice!
07-06-2015, 11:53 PM
(30-05-2015 06:04 PM)Ratface Wrote:  Psychic's in general are treated like shit on most lines. They get paid very little, and often don't even get a Happy Xmas from most of the major lines out there. It's such an awful thing if it's true the psychics on Tamara's line never got paid. It's not on :/

Psychics treat their punters like shit. Some of them want to do PROPER work as I do. Its not as if they do REAL work, is it? I've worked so hard that I've been put on mandatory sick leave through mental exhaustion. When you think about it: shouldn't Tamara's psychics have foreseen they wouldn't get paid??? LMAO Tongue