Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tomorrows Eclipse
19-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Tomorrows Eclipse
A very special day tomorrow - the eclipse will be over the uk at 9.31am -- the last big one was in August 1999. Lets pray there will be some clear skies -- and remember guys -- a good time to do that cosmic ordering and burn those candles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Tomorrows Eclipse
I am going to a hill near to me to watch it.... and the best part is the kids are allowed off school to watch the eclipse with their parents (they have to go into school afterwards though LOL)...I remember the last one... and its lovely to be able to see this one in with my youngest, as I saw the last one with my eldest, even if he was only a baby at the time LOL
20-03-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Tomorrows Eclipse
I'll be stuck in the office at work tomorrow, I don't think I'll even be able to get away to look at the eclipse at 9.30, as I have to take an induction for some new employees. I can remember the last one in 1999, id just left school that summer term. Where I was it didn't go particularly dark like it did in the West Country.

It would be nice if there are some clear skies, hopefully I can sneak out to have a look, don't hold my breath though, lol.