Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
readings and that awful excuse connection
21-03-2015, 12:31 PM
readings and that awful excuse connection
20 odd years ago getting a psychic was difficult and you had to book them in advance, i remember back in 1990 it took months to get Blackpool psychic paula paradema, at that time a psychic was a rare treat and predictions were the only thing you got, the idea of asking about contact in 3 days etc is a phone line invention, and fair play to the scammers there they made millions on that idea. Even on here there are some who claim to be psychics but I would guess many are non psychics offering what they believe to be a psychic service. Giving a reading does not make you a psychic trust me.

I hear on here the term connection, which is linked to excuses for very poor readings. When I hear poor connection I often take that from the majority of so called psychics to mean my random guesses did not work on you but my connection was better with those who spill everything as soon as one random guess hits the mark. Connection has now taken over as the number 1 exuse it has even supplanted our old friend free will.

There are a few good ones out there but I guess the ratio is like 200 fakes to one decent one, it'll cost you a fortune to find that one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: readings and that awful excuse connection
yourexiscommingbackhonest and zoot, I 100% agree with your posts. I also find it irritating when a psychic uses the excuse that they can't connect with some people.
22-03-2015, 12:05 PM
I would much rather a reader tell me within the 1st couple of mins into the call that, for whatever reason they cant connect, than have them stay on the line feeding me lots of bs.
I have had readings, where im sure many of us have had, where the reader cant validate anything, and will therefore tell you that they "cant connect".
In my opinion I would say there is more of the opposite, those readers that know they cant get a connection, however continue on the call talking lots of s***, when they must know this.
Having said that there are no doubt some readers that talk s*** all the time, and that may be because they have no abilities whatsoever.
22-03-2015, 12:09 PM
*firstly guys i'm no troll. crikey your all nasty to one another. * i think even trolls find this forum boring so your all safe from intruders from your own little airy fairy world ** Huh no psychic can read your future and that's a fact. i asked any psychic on this board to give me a reading* just a few lines nothing much but nowun comes forward. we had pink pearl bless her* claims she cant read for a skeptic * . problem is when a psychic gets things wrong it goes wrong so they put blame on connection ** really is funny Smile * these psychics are in 2 groups theres the hard buziness ones who are out to make money or the one who believes they really are psychic* if something dont cum through they blame it on spirit!!'!!!!!!!Undecided funny I no. poor spirit gets the rap for everything* i come on this forum to see if post gets more interesting * no it doesent - only persons who give good post lately is gaby99 and yxicbh* by the way we are not same people neither am i skeptic member* poster much more knowledgable than me about science**Big Grin

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
22-03-2015, 12:28 PM
(22-03-2015 12:05 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  I would much rather a reader tell me within the 1st couple of mins into the call that, for whatever reason they cant connect, than have them stay on the line feeding me lots of bs.
I have had readings, where im sure many of us have had, where the reader cant validate anything, and will therefore tell you that they "cant connect".
In my opinion I would say there is more of the opposite, those readers that know they cant get a connection, however continue on the call talking lots of s***, when they must know this.
Having said that there are no doubt some readers that talk s*** all the time, and that may be because they have no abilities whatsoever.

* they cant get feedback that's why alleged psychics say theres no connection* no rocket science **Rolleyes

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
22-03-2015, 01:57 PM
(22-03-2015 12:28 PM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  [quote='Geminii 10' pid='30575' dateline='1427022326']
I would much rather a reader tell me within the 1st couple of mins into the call that, for whatever reason they cant connect, than have them stay on the line feeding me lots of bs.

* they cant get feedback that's why alleged psychics say theres no connection* no rocket science **Rolleyes
My interpretation of "no connection" is that the psychic cant read for you. Perhaps im mistaken on this, and that psychics on this forum can shed some light on what they mean when they say that.
Im curious as to why you would ask for a reading, when it is apparent that you do not believe in this.
Putting predictions aside, would you agree that some have an ability when they give specific validations ?
22-03-2015, 02:57 PM
I believe the reading is for the purpose of Validating his point of view that psychic ability does not exist.
22-03-2015, 03:33 PM
(21-03-2015 08:29 PM)Alesha Wrote:  yourexiscommingbackhonest and zoot, I 100% agree with your posts. I also find it irritating when a psychic uses the excuse that they can't connect with some people.

I had that too! Sometimes it would happen right after I'd give my name and date of birth and of course used up more than 5 minutes of my credit and so couldn't get my money back it was infuriating.
22-03-2015, 03:35 PM
When you are reading for someone you know straight away if there is no connection with them because you get nothing.... it's that simple with the idea of no connection.... in cases like this most psychics will say they can't connect and offer a refund. It doesn't happen a lot, but it is something that does happen....

However, some people a psychic will connect with better than others..... and that isn't down to guess work being on the money... it is simply about the connection being stronger with some people than with others... however, that shouldn't mean the reading is any less *good* in a sense of being right.... I know a lot of people speak of the big prediction and how many psychics have got it wrong.... that isn't down to 'connection'.. it is simply down to the psychic either telling the person what they want to hear, or the psychic getting it wrong, and yes, psychics can and do get things wrong.

Lets face it, if psychics had direct access into the future completely, in specific running order and great detail they would all be living the high life... sadly, TV and the media has changed how people view psychics... and readings, and peoples expectations have changed because of it.... No psychic has direct access, it is often like being given a certain amount of pieces of a puzzle and then you have to put the whole puzzle together on just a few pieces..... interpretation is possibly the biggest reason predictions themselves can be wrong. That is not about connection, it is about the psychic taking the information they are given and putting it together the wrong way.

Every reader is different and have different reading styles... not all reading styles will suit everyone... this isn't a psychic cop out, its the reality of it..... if a readers style is something you are not liking, then end the reading and ask for your money back.... if you know early on a reader hasn't connected with you and is still attempting to read for you, and many readers on the line seem to do just that, if you end the reading in the first 5 minutes I think it is, you can ask customer services for a full refund. I have had to do it in the past.... a reader hasn't connected with me at all, and both myself and the reader ended the reading.. was pointless carrying it on.

Even the best readers in the world can have a client and not connect with them, but this should be never given as a reason or excuse for a bad reading....... If I ever fancy a reading I only ever use psychic sofa because its reasonably cheap.... 40 quid for me is a night out, and I would much rather have a night out than buy minutes for something like PTV or phone up michelle Knight...... a bad reading is a bad reading... and bad readings are generally bad from the start.. with vague validations and a struggle to get info..... if a reader is not validating from the start and bringing meaningful info through then there is either no connection there or they are simply rubbish...

I guess the moral is don't over use the phone lines, see readings as a guide, and don't get hung up on some big prediction...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Connection blondrockchick 3 601 29-05-2015 10:16 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl