Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any psychic prepared to read me**
22-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Smile any psychic prepared to read me**
* ive asked this question over an over will ask again if any of the ones who claim to be psychic on this board will give me a reading or a validation for me?** you can send me this by pm* if you get things wrong shant humiliate anyone on forum will just say nothing so nowun will be any wiser.* if by some stroke of genius you do get me right then i will announce this on forum. what you got to lose? if you psychics on board really have gift then prove it to me* i can explain how psychics tap into something people think is mind reading and can give cold reading 2*

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: any psychic prepared to read me**
Without being disrespectful to you, this is just a repeat of attempts before to get **proof**..... if you want proof go out and look for it... proof of the paranormal, or of psychic ability ironically can't be found from readings, because for some, nothing any reader would say is really enough... the best way to find your proof, is to go off and research, to look at experiences in your life, ask others about their own personal experiences, then make your own mind up on whether there is something in it.

No one here has to prove anything to you.. this is a psychic forum..... the proof you are wanting to find lies within you, not a psychic :-)
22-03-2015, 05:57 PM
icemaiden* never said anyone had to prove themselves* but wouldnt this be a good chance for the alleged psychics to show that they can demonstrate their gift? its a forum so guys do what they wanna do, no psychic on here will come forward because they all cold read and no they wouldnt have a clue where to start with me** yes, they can make wild guesses only but nobodys that confident???? saved by the bell by icemaiden**Sad

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
22-03-2015, 06:34 PM
(22-03-2015 05:57 PM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  icemaiden* never said anyone had to prove themselves* but wouldnt this be a good chance for the alleged psychics to show that they can demonstrate their gift? its a forum so guys do what they wanna do, no psychic on here will come forward because they all cold read and no they wouldnt have a clue where to start with me** yes, they can make wild guesses only but nobodys that confident???? saved by the bell by icemaiden**Sad

Perhaps Alice Cooper if you tried a psychic line you may even find a reader who can blow you away? I'm not saying all the psychics are genuine, I think most of us on this forum have had our fair share of bad readers, but there's always the exception to the rule.
22-03-2015, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 08:56 PM by Icemaiden2.)
But that is exactly what you are doing, you are coming onto a psychic forum demanding readers prove themselves to you...... and we have all been here before on here... different names but the same stuff.... ya know, we get it, you claim you don't believe, claim it is all nonsense.. and that is YOUR right to have that view...... but seriously... you are just spouting the same thing on everything you post....

We are all aware that not every reader can read..... we are all aware there are cold readers on phone lines and off of them..... you are not enlightening us with things we are not all fully aware of.... but if YOU want proof of the paranormal, of psychic ability, then you are not going to find it by having a reading..... look at peoples experiences with the paranormal, of the many experiences that simply cannot be explained, of psychic phenomenon that people experience...... this is where you may find your proof...... that is if you really want proof.... but if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, stop baiting people ......
22-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Why do you want proof?
22-03-2015, 09:52 PM
(22-03-2015 08:55 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  But that is exactly what you are doing, you are coming onto a psychic forum demanding readers prove themselves to you...... and we have all been here before on here... different names but the same stuff.... ya know, we get it, you claim you don't believe, claim it is all nonsense.. and that is YOUR right to have that view...... but seriously... you are just spouting the same thing on everything you post....

We are all aware that not every reader can read..... we are all aware there are cold readers on phone lines and off of them..... you are not enlightening us with things we are not all fully aware of.... but if YOU want proof of the paranormal, of psychic ability, then you are not going to find it by having a reading..... look at peoples experiences with the paranormal, of the many experiences that simply cannot be explained, of psychic phenomenon that people experience...... this is where you may find your proof...... that is if you really want proof.... but if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, stop baiting people ......

* i havent demanded proof ive asked if a psychic can read me** there's a big difference. this is a forum that discussed psychics so it's not an unusual request to put these alleged psychics to the test*claims need proof, the proof rests with the people who makes these claims. so far no psychic has passed any controlled test. that ain't the point* you only have to look at studies from mainstream science. in the times we are now living in unemployment is at it's highest* people can't find work so many people are turning to this sort of work to make a basic wage and a living* advertising is rife on forums such as this. im not spouting the same old thing anymore than you are. i aint sayiing im enlightening you on anything* dont think most of you are aware of the cold readers, probably some of you have when it's to bloody late* a lot of money has been parted with in that time. who says i don't look for proof of the paranormal outside this forum? how do i no i can't find some proof through a reading? you never no** is this forum taken seriously? i dont think so do you? dont get so defensive because i ask a psychic to validate** i no not one wil. just like to see the reaction i get when i request one. keep your hair on** your safe, no readers gonna come forward* you no that, i no that.
22-03-2015, 09:57 PM
(22-03-2015 08:57 PM)Gilly Wrote:  Why do you want proof?

*if i told you i could walk on water id get the press down to prove it* id want the whole world to no**Big Grin. don't you think its interesting to get proof?

22-03-2015, 10:02 PM
(22-03-2015 06:34 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  Perhaps Alice Cooper if you tried a psychic line you may even find a reader who can blow you away? I'm not saying all the psychics are genuine, I think most of us on this forum have had our fair share of bad readers, but there's always the exception to the rule.
**blow me away??????* Huh i think that highly unlikely **smiles**

22-03-2015, 10:42 PM
I am not going to go round in circles but want to clarify a couple of points... I am not getting defensive, simply pointing out there are better ways to get proof.... at the end of the day if you want to tap up the readers on here for readings that is entirely up to you.. it all seems silly... if it was a reader coming on to a septics forum then I could understand asking for the reading, but to come on to a psychic forum and demand a reading, just seems cheeky LOL

To be fair most people are fully aware of the cold readers... they follow a specific pattern and can be spotted quite easily .. and well people are adults and if adults make the choice to part with their money it is up to them isn't it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have you ever been ripped off by the psychic? READ THIS Twilight 24 3,843 03-11-2015 03:27 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  ADMIN please read it Charmed 15 1,773 14-08-2015 03:59 PM
Last Post: DogLover11
  read this: Spiritual Beer Cans 1 691 19-12-2014 10:00 AM
Last Post: leon
  Please read before you call a "psychic" asking if your ex will return. Lois123 42 18,193 18-09-2014 12:27 PM
Last Post: ally
  Really sad to read this iamacolincookfan 0 872 27-07-2014 12:45 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  validations.. have a read.. chrisw316 0 1,133 13-05-2013 12:30 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  SCEPTIC attack on Psychic TV have you bothered to read this? DreamDetective 35 7,454 11-08-2011 07:53 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl