Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Do you ever look back.....bitterly!
22-03-2015, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 11:36 PM by Soapfan46.)
Do you ever look back.....bitterly!
I was just wondering if anyone ever looked back on readings with anger at not being told certain things. I mean come on, these people are claiming to be psychics but I will give you three TRUE examples of what happened to me:

A: I spoke about a current love situation where everything was just AMAZING. I had fancied this person for years and they felt the same just nothing could happen due to circumstances. The time finally came where we were getting sooooo close and it was obviously just about to happen so I spoke a lot with the psychic I chose and we discussed things but never ever did she predict that we were going to break up so ferociously that we would never speak again.

B: I was looking for the house of my dreams and finally found it. I discussed things about the house etc and I was talking to this psychic (the same one that I had been speaking to for years) and right up until the day it happened not once did she mention that I was going to get broken in to; I even spoke to her on the day!!!? Neither did she say they were going to come back!

C: I got a really good job and liked it a lot. The people were great and it was everything I had hoped for. I was so happy at work and loved being there but again speaking to this same psychic about my job not once did she say the office politics was going to get quite bad and that there would be fallouts which would affect me in quite a serious way.

This all happened years ago and I have stopped calling her shortly after because to be honest I think back and think what was the bloody point of paying for her to read for me. All she did was make me feel really crap about myself. No one I fancied would ever fancy me back. No business idea I had would ever work and once when I was signed off work by my gp she even told me to go to the doctor and say I didn't want to accept the sick note as it would affect my record at work and I would have problems. There was no problem whatsoever at work and they supported me very much. Also a perk from work was working from home and I absolutely loved this but oh no, she had to tell me not to work from home and go to the office more. In fact whilst writing this and remembering back to that time, it was almost as if she wanted to make my life as horrible and difficult as possible. She didn't seem to have any feeling that I had been a regular customer for five years on almost a daily basis. She was horrible. She gave me her personal details and asked for my help setting up a paypal account and then whenever I would email her to say hi or ask if she was coming online she would totally ignore me. Believe it or not I used to hate calling her but way back she made ONE true prediction and that was all it took. We have to be so careful with the scammers and the readers who think they're God or something.
Anyway second rant of the day over; I just wondered if any of you guys ever looked back and thought "WHY DIDNT THEY TELL ME????!!!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 11:07 PM by Soapfan46.)
RE: Do you ever look back.....bitterly!
(22-03-2015 10:59 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  They obviously didn't know anything. Some are also very judgemental. I once had someone who told me that me having feeling for a certain person was wrong and I shouldn't. Thanks for that ... it would have made my life much easier.
Anyway during this reading I contradicted her a few times and she got annoyed. At the end of the reading she said: Well can we now consider that this reading is finished?
She said that in a really nasty voice. I have never been rude with any of them even when they were giving me rubbish.
This was a woman called Genevieve on Michele Knight.

Aah gabby you poor thing. I've heard of her actually but never spoke to her. I'm obviously not missing anything special! How these people don't realise we are literally paying customers is beyond me. Anyway coz that psychic I used to speak to so much told me a lot about herself (on my time of course!) she is the one with the sad and sorry life - not me! I do have a look now and then and see she's still working there. I use cheaper website PsychicMagic now. Miriam is shockingly good and it takes a lot for me to say that.
22-03-2015, 11:14 PM
(22-03-2015 11:09 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  Yes after so many years of crap when we have a reading now we stick to the few we feel that are a little better. In any case I really don't expect anything anymore from readings.

Good for you Wink
23-03-2015, 04:30 AM
[quote='gaby99' pid='30629' dateline='1427062174']
Yes after so many years of crap when we have a reading now we stick to the few we feel that are a little better. In any case I really don't expect anything anymore from readings.
When I initially started my spree of readings I was amazed at how much they knew about my circumstances, by way of validations, and stupidly thought well if they got that right then there is a good chance predictions would come to pass. How niaeve was I, lol.
Needless to say I was disappointed when predictions didnt happen, in the time frame given.
Looking back, I think I was relying on them to happen, which was very unhealthy, and learned quickly not to rely or expect predictions to happen. When I say I learned quickly, im talking prob 3 months down the line Smile
Dont recall at the time ever feeling angry with the readers, just more with myself. The readers that do p*** me off are the ones that give u all the bs, and you know they are talking bs, they even know this themselves when they are doing it.
I
23-03-2015, 05:13 AM
(23-03-2015 04:30 AM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  [quote='gaby99' pid='30629' dateline='1427062174']
Yes after so many years of crap when we have a reading now we stick to the few we feel that are a little better. In any case I really don't expect anything anymore from readings.
When I initially started my spree of readings I was amazed at how much they knew about my circumstances, by way of validations, and stupidly thought well if they got that right then there is a good chance predictions would come to pass. How niaeve was I, lol.
Needless to say I was disappointed when predictions didnt happen, in the time frame given.
Looking back, I think I was relying on them to happen, which was very unhealthy, and learned quickly not to rely or expect predictions to happen. When I say I learned quickly, im talking prob 3 months down the line Smile
Dont recall at the time ever feeling angry with the readers, just more with myself. The readers that do p*** me off are the ones that give u all the bs, and you know they are talking bs, they even know this themselves when they are doing it.
I

Hi Geminii, it's so good to hear other people's views and experiences. I always thought I was the only one.
23-03-2015, 05:16 AM
(23-03-2015 05:13 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  [quote='Geminii 10' pid='30649' dateline='1427081433']
I

Hi Geminii, it's so good to hear other people's views and experiences. I always thought I was the only one.

Hi Soapfan
I thought the same unil I joined here, good to hear other peoples views and experiences, and to know youre not the only one.
23-03-2015, 05:21 AM
(23-03-2015 05:16 AM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 05:13 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  [quote='Geminii 10' pid='30649' dateline='1427081433']
I

Hi Soapfan
I thought the same unil I joined here, good to hear other peoples views and experiences, and to know youre not the only one.

Definitely! Also I'm reading about loads of other sites on here that I hadn't even heard of! I wouldn't use them now as to be honest I like the readers I use now.
23-03-2015, 05:24 AM
(23-03-2015 05:21 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
I

Hi Soapfan

Definitely! Also I'm reading about loads of other sites on here that I hadn't even heard of! I wouldn't use them now as to be honest I like the readers I use now.

Can I ask what sites you use? I agree that if you are cotent with the readers that work for you, then stick to them.
23-03-2015, 05:29 AM
(23-03-2015 05:24 AM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
I

Hi Soapfan

Can I ask what sites you use? I agree that if you are cotent with the readers that work for you, then stick to them.

Will PM you now....
23-03-2015, 05:32 AM
(23-03-2015 05:29 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 05:24 AM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
I

Hi Soapfan

Will PM you now....
Ok

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How i got my ex back skate 10 2,524 11-09-2013 04:50 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Why do you want your ex back ? White lady 2 2,381 01-07-2012 08:49 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden