Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Michelle and Michelle Chaso the same person?
23-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Are Michelle and Michelle Chaso the same person?
I had a reading with a Michelle a couple of years ago and was disappointed as every question I asked she would reply that she wasn't sure what the cards meant. Terrific! I think I saw her on TV and wondered if anyone had a reading with her and what were your thoughts if so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Are Michelle and Michelle Chaso the same person?
has anyone had reading with Michelle Chaso ? is she good ?
05-05-2015, 04:13 AM
Still not sure if it's the same person but she was rubbish for me. No natural talent and all self taught
05-05-2015, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 01:55 PM by CLARITY2015.)
When I had reading with her it was flowing, she clearly knew what cards meant and she was explaining what they meant as she read for me. Perhaps so i know she is not making the story up and she was explaining what they meant as she read for me. She comes across as quiet, humble yet confident in her readings. The lady I`m talking about is Michelle Chaso and she is very articulate, accommodating, softly spoken with posh accent you can`t miss !
05-05-2015, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 03:23 AM by Soapfan46.)
(05-05-2015 01:53 PM)CLARITY2015 Wrote:  When I had reading with her it was flowing, she clearly knew what cards meant and she was explaining what they meant as she read for me. Perhaps so i know she is not making the story up and she was explaining what they meant as she read for me. She comes across as quiet, humble yet confident in her readings. The lady I`m talking about is Michelle Chaso and she is very articulate, accommodating, softly spoken with posh accent you can`t miss !

Yes she did sound a bit posh and I think I remember her explaining the cards too but this was yonks ago; but when it came to asking a question she would say lets have a look and the say I'm sorry but I don't know what the cards mean! that's just great when psychic TV have just screwed you into buying a BARGAIN 40 minute reading and there's no other psychic you want! Getting your money back?? Yeah right!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle CHASO treacle654 12 3,464 28-09-2016 10:31 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  just ask the person Star Gazer 4 911 31-01-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher