Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Psychic Sofa and pin numbers
24-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Psychic Sofa and pin numbers
Evening all,

After reading many threads on here I decided to try psychic sofa. The person I chose (Suzanne) was terrible. She seemed to be washing up or something while she spoke to me and when I asked her something she simply said "I don't know". I thanked her for her time and hung up and then realised I have no PIN number. So I call the customer services number which has an answering phone message saying no one is available. I look at the operating hours and it's 9am to 5:30 Monday to Friday. So are they seriously saying that if I made a call at say 5:40pm and didn't connect with the reader, I have to wait until 9am to the next morning to choose another reader???

If I am wrong and anyone knows how to get a PIN number I'd really appreciate it. What a stupid system if that's the case. None of the other sites I used or even used in the past (including wretched psychic today) work like this. It's ludicrous!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2015, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2015 10:54 PM by Soapfan46.)
RE: Psychic Sofa and pin numbers
Thanks Gabby...I seriously can't believe that they would expect people to wait potentially up to 11 hours to speak to another reader just because their offices are closed, especially given the general nature of this customers. I shall be having words tomorrow at 9am!

I've done nothing but moan since I've come on here, sorry. It really wasn't my intention. Big smiles now
24-03-2015, 11:58 PM
(24-03-2015 10:42 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Evening all,

After reading many threads on here I decided to try psychic sofa. The person I chose (Suzanne) was terrible. She seemed to be washing up or something while she spoke to me and when I asked her something she simply said "I don't know". I thanked her for her time and hung up and then realised I have no PIN number. So I call the customer services number which has an answering phone message saying no one is available. I look at the operating hours and it's 9am to 5:30 Monday to Friday. So are they seriously saying that if I made a call at say 5:40pm and didn't connect with the reader, I have to wait until 9am to the next morning to choose another reader???

If I am wrong and anyone knows how to get a PIN number I'd really appreciate it. What a stupid system if that's the case. None of the other sites I used or even used in the past (including wretched psychic today) work like this. It's ludicrous!
Suzannes pin no is 4052. You can do a search for the reader by typing in their name in the search field.
25-03-2015, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 12:06 AM by Soapfan46.)
(24-03-2015 11:58 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Suzannes pin no is 4052. You can do a search for the reader by typing in their name in the search field.
Sorry Gemini I meant a PIN number for the rest of my minutes. She was rubbish and said she didn't know when I asked her things and it went awkwardly quiet so I said thank you and hung up after a few minutes but I still have like 20+ minutes remaining. Ideally I would have chosen another reader and gone through to them but there is no customer service after 5:30 and therefore no way of finding out my PIN number with my remaining minutes. Thanks
25-03-2015, 12:46 AM
(25-03-2015 12:03 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 11:58 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Sorry Gemini I meant a PIN number for the rest of my minutes. She was rubbish and said she didn't know when I asked her things and it went awkwardly quiet so I said thank you and hung up after a few minutes but I still have like 20+ minutes remaining. Ideally I would have chosen another reader and gone through to them but there is no customer service after 5:30 and therefore no way of finding out my PIN number with my remaining minutes. Thanks
Lol. Ive had a couple of reading as well where I thought thery were doing something else as they were distracted. I also recall one reading I had on another site where I could hear a child crying in the background. So annoying.
I have had a few readings on ps, and there are a few good readers there, but obviously some awful ones as well. The popular readers are usually so hard to get a hold of. Hope your next reading goes better than the last one.
25-03-2015, 01:25 AM
I didn't realise you could your money refunded! I hadn't hesrd of psyhicsofa until I joined here and assumed you paid the £16 for 20minutes with whoever you chose? It's good to know, had an incredibly awful reading wirh one man on there and he swapped his prediction completely! He's now left! Funnily enough, if left feedback for him but he's left the site now!
25-03-2015, 04:24 AM
(25-03-2015 01:25 AM)KJB43 Wrote:  I didn't realise you could your money refunded! I hadn't hesrd of psyhicsofa until I joined here and assumed you paid the £16 for 20minutes with whoever you chose? It's good to know, had an incredibly awful reading wirh one man on there and he swapped his prediction completely! He's now left! Funnily enough, if left feedback for him but he's left the site now!

I think most sites have the 5 minute rule or it's a matter of discretion if they refund. I guess it would be in their interest to refund if a customer is unhappy but ps has a refunds tab and it says nothing about how you use remaining minutes. It's been about five hours or so since I started this thread; it's 3am and i'm still fuming. As a matter of fact I am going to ask for a full refund if there is no way of using saved or leftover minutes outside of 9-5:30pm. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt cos I seriously cannot believe customers would be expected to wait on a site as (apparently) popular as this. I will let you guys know how I get on lol!
25-03-2015, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 11:44 AM by Ethereal Spirit.)
Looking at how busy they are I would presume over the years they have developed a trustworthy relationship with customers where they don't worry about this overnight wait. Also if someone was so desperately in need of that money back immediately should they using be using it on a reading? As people have said in other threads and from the few times I have used them they are pretty flexible with refunds, although it is definitely frustrating when a reader doesn't get a connection with you.
25-03-2015, 12:30 PM
(25-03-2015 11:39 AM)Ethereal Spirit Wrote:  Looking at how busy they are I would presume over the years they have developed a trustworthy relationship with customers where they don't worry about this overnight wait. Also if someone was so desperately in need of that money back immediately should they using be using it on a reading? As people have said in other threads and from the few times I have used them they are pretty flexible with refunds, although it is definitely frustrating when a reader doesn't get a connection with you.

I'm not sure if you're post was directed at my initial post but I wasnt "desperate" for the money back; I hadn't made a connection with the reader and "wanted my PIN number" so that I could go through to a reader I did connect with as I was in the mood for a reading and didn't really want to wait half a day to go through to someone else. Anyway they were very accommodating and gave me a full refund as not only was there no connection, the reader babbled on about "personal stuff" so s'all good!
25-03-2015, 07:21 PM
They don't give PIN numbers to customers for remaining minutes... you simply contact customer services, which can be done via the contact form on the site, and someone gets back to you very quickly in customer services office hours and a refund goes into your bank.. providing you are within the first few minutes of the reading.. mine went in the day after the reading I had where the reader didn't connect at all... -)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 18 642 Today 01:02 AM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 102 18,767 Yesterday 12:11 PM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 84 15,072 03-12-2017 04:37 PM
Last Post: Jamelia
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 17 1,711 01-12-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Lynn
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 55 3,882 23-11-2017 08:17 PM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 2,328 19-11-2017 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 29,158 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,134 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 5 409 09-11-2017 11:27 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,709 06-11-2017 10:04 AM