Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ever had a rude Psychic??
25-03-2015, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2015 04:26 AM by Soapfan46.)
Ever had a rude Psychic??
Hi

Hi, sorry if this topic has been discussed before but have any of you ever had a reading with a psychic that was downright rude to you?

I just wondered if anyone on here has ever tried a line called "The Circle of Professional Clairvoyants"?

It's not my place to say don't do it, even though that's exactly what I want to scream but has anyone ever spoken to a guy called Paul from the Circle of Professional Clairvoyants? I think he's based in Liverpool, he clearly reads from a script cos he says the same old shite each and every time, in my case (once he's taken my start sign and area I'm calling from) he proceeds with "bla bla bla and if you're a Gemini I know you won't have any trouble speaking your mind" or some rubbish like that.

Again I went on reputation and although he was rubbish, I gave him the benefit of the doubt twice more so I only spoke to him three times in total and he was still rubbish. But what really got me is how absolutely, incredibly, undenyablly and unacceptably rude he was!!!! Seriously, I don't think I have had anyone talk like this to me in my LIFE let alone some stranger at the end of the phone telling me how I should and should not think. For example, if I said, "oh I find doing X difficult cos he makes me feel awkward", he would literally scream at me and say "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! He does not MAKE you feel awkward you ALLOW him to make you feel awkward, don't you?!!!!". When I'd eventually say " er yeah" he'd then go on a rant asking me "well why did you blame him for then? You just said he MADE you feel awkward when that's not true is it?!, so the problem is not with him, it's with YOU isn't it?!?!?". I thought and still think this guy is an @rsehole! But it would be good to know if anyone has ever spoken to him or if you have any takes of psychics being rude to you or making you feel inferior. I used to be left reeling after the call but now that I am not so vulnerable I think back wonder how I ever let him get away with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2015, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 01:32 AM by Pink Pearl.)
RE: Ever had a rude Psychic??
Oh my goodness what a horrible man. How terrible for you. No noone has been rude to me but I have a few who have not been listening properly and I have complained and was given another reading for free. I my self am a reader and have had some people who have not agreed with what I have said and put the phone down on me and one actually swore at me . I should have complained about him as it shook me up. No some people are terribly rude but he should have been struck off for that attitude.
26-03-2015, 01:36 AM
(26-03-2015 01:31 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Oh my goodness what a horrible man. How terrible for you. No noone has been rude to me but I have a few who have not been listening properly and I have complained and was given another reading for free. I my self am a reader and have had some people who have not agreed with what I have said and put the phone down on me and one actually swore at me . I should have complained about him as it shook me up. No some people are terribly rude but he should have been struck off for that attitude.

Thanks Pink! That was my last rant on the forum... Nothing but positivity and opinion from me from now on! Lol... Joined a few days ago and it's a great forum for airing your experiences with like minded people. If you have a look at my very first post called "I thought they were genuine but it's a disgrace" you will see that I've found it SO hard to get a psychic that's genuine and connects. On a positive I have now and realise they do actually exist.

Paul is a Senior Reader on that site. I think categorising them that way is so demeaning... I mean what makes him more senior? They must be measuring in the scale of @ssholes! Lol
26-03-2015, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 06:29 AM by Soapfan46.)
(26-03-2015 01:05 PM)miserable11 Wrote:  Oh I read with him a couple of years ago. Yes he does read from a script and makes no predictions at all. Not one.

Waste of money and I might add pretty expensive

glad to see I'm not the only one
31-03-2015, 12:27 AM
I cannot understand how people can read from a script. It is not an authentic reading.
31-03-2015, 11:13 AM
(31-03-2015 06:32 AM)Yasmin Wrote:  Hi everyone. I don't come on here much, occasionally I'll pop my head in and see what's going on. I like the theme of this thread "Rude Psychics". I have found most Psychics to be assholes. Thank god I don't have readings anymore. You won't find one psychic on the phones that will tell you anything that will be of much use. I've found they all lie and twist things round.
Most of the psychics are arseholes with no talent other than to con people and make money. Take it from me, why the hell do we call strangers asking them to sort out our lives? If you want to know about a guy then just ask him. Some single mother on the other end of the line isn't going to have the answers.

Agreed that asking someone is better than spending money on a premium rate call. How do you know they're all single parents working on the psychic lines?

You can't pigeon hole all psychics together in the same category. There's some good ones too, otherwise the psychic companies would be out of business by now?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
31-03-2015, 07:14 PM
(31-03-2015 06:32 AM)Yasmin Wrote:  Hi everyone. I don't come on here much, occasionally I'll pop my head in and see what's going on. I like the theme of this thread "Rude Psychics". I have found most Psychics to be assholes. Thank god I don't have readings anymore. You won't find one psychic on the phones that will tell you anything that will be of much use. I've found they all lie and twist things round.
Most of the psychics are arseholes with no talent other than to con people and make money. Take it from me, why the hell do we call strangers asking them to sort out our lives? If you want to know about a guy then just ask him. Some single mother on the other end of the line isn't going to have the answers.

Yasmin -- WTF are you talking about? Of course it's not confined to single mothers who work as phone psychics. It's a mixed bag of people - a motley crue. Honestly -- some people talk crap -
31-03-2015, 08:54 PM
(31-03-2015 07:40 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 07:14 PM)Enrico Wrote:  

Yasmin -- WTF are you talking about? Of course it's not confined to single mothers who work as phone psychics. It's a mixed bag of people - a motley crue. Honestly -- some people talk crap -

They usually double up on sex lines.

Hahaha! You think that do you? How do you actually come to that conclusion? I know quite a few readers on my FB. None of them work on sex lines -- you're just making wild assumptions.
Anyway I'm off this thread -- it's talking round in circles.
31-03-2015, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't say its the psychics who are rude it is the readers who are being read !!
31-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Yasmin -- I'm never rude to callers -- you "think" you complained? So you don't even know do you? Your just having a rant for the sake of it. Pink Pearls right -- some of the callers can be bloody rude. Yasmin's a prime example. I really can't argue any more.