Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbies: ITS ALL LIES
26-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Newbies: ITS ALL LIES
I am writing tonight to all the "newbies" being sucked in by PTV or any other psychic industry, I apologise for being blunt but its a load of rubbish, they don't have a clue & basically only tell you what you want to hear. As a lot of you know I am an ex psychic addict, for five years I spent an absolute fortune on bullshit from psychics, at the time I was happy to hear the rubbish they had to offer but since i have met the most incredible guy that not one of them picked up on. my advice is keep your money and go to the source. psychics are a mugs game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Newbies: ITS ALL LIES
Thanks for your advice Dreamcatcher. it's very true what you say, and it's so easy for a newby to get sucked into being an addict. I'm glad to hear that you've net someone nice.
26-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Thank you Alesha xx
26-03-2015, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 10:22 PM by Soapfan46.)
(26-03-2015 09:31 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I am writing tonight to all the "newbies" being sucked in by PTV or any other psychic industry, I apologise for being blunt but its a load of rubbish, they don't have a clue & basically only tell you what you want to hear. As a lot of you know I am an ex psychic addict, for five years I spent an absolute fortune on bullshit from psychics, at the time I was happy to hear the rubbish they had to offer but since i have met the most incredible guy that not one of them picked up on. my advice is keep your money and go to the source. psychics are a mugs game

I agree with you dream catcher (to a degree anyway) and I too am happy for you meeting someone you love but I am just playing devil's advocate here and would like to ask why you called for five years? I called for the same amount of time and also wasted so much time and money but the thing is I wouldn't have minded spending the money if they told me something worthwhile or right but that didn't happen until I found a reader (that works for me) who gave me all the things you would want in a psychic and so faith was restored. How about you? Why do you feel it's all bs?

This is definitely not a criticism in any shape or form it's just I was in your shoes a while back but I still use psychic lines.
27-03-2015, 09:07 PM
I too was in that place for a long time and if I had read what has been wrote on this thread then I would not have wanted to believe any of it. I would have put it down to sour grapes, people not been told what they wanted to hear or even the readers not really connecting the way they had with me. I would have been defending the readers all because I wanted my readings to come true.
The truth is when my life was in a terrible place I needed to cling onto that hope.
I had maybe 3 or 4 readers who did not tell me what I wanted to hear and I now realise they were working on logic after the information they had gotten out of me and none of the predictions they gave me came true either.
27-03-2015, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 10:30 PM by Soapfan46.)
It's absolutely disgusting that these people put themselves downs as psychics and then basically have a guess at how your relationship is going to work out cos that's all they're really doing...GUESSING! I wonder if any of them ever feel guilty; I guess not. Most of them like John Healy, Faith, crystal and what's that other woman called?!?!? Damn it's a Dutch sounding name she older blonder with glasses anyway if I remember her name I will post it but all these lot seriously think they are God or something. They truly believe their own hype and just get so carried away that they become pompous. Seriously in all my years having readings, apart from Andrea, a right cow on another site, I have never ever spoken to anyone as pathetic as John Healy and Faith, in fact if I was up against it and had to choose, Faith is the bigger fake fool. Triple F... Or possible quadruple! F.... Fake Fool Faith! Hehe
27-03-2015, 11:10 PM
(27-03-2015 10:27 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  It's absolutely disgusting that these people put themselves downs as psychics and then basically have a guess at how your relationship is going to work out cos that's all they're really doing...GUESSING! I wonder if any of them ever feel guilty; I guess not. Most of them like John Healy, Faith, crystal and what's that other woman called?!?!? Damn it's a Dutch sounding name she older blonder with glasses anyway if I remember her name I will post it but all these lot seriously think they are God or something. They truly believe their own hype and just get so carried away that they become pompous. Seriously in all my years having readings, apart from Andrea, a right cow on another site, I have never ever spoken to anyone as pathetic as John Healy and Faith, in fact if I was up against it and had to choose, Faith is the bigger fake fool. Triple F... Or possible quadruple! F.... Fake Fool Faith! Hehe

So funny. I was just taking a drink when I read this and you made me splatter the screen. Love your way with words. Big Grin
28-03-2015, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 06:04 AM by Soapfan46.)
(27-03-2015 11:10 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:27 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  It's absolutely disgusting that these people put themselves downs as psychics and then basically have a guess at how your relationship is going to work out cos that's all they're really doing...GUESSING! I wonder if any of them ever feel guilty; I guess not. Most of them like John Healy, Faith, crystal and what's that other woman called?!?!? Damn it's a Dutch sounding name she older blonder with glasses anyway if I remember her name I will post it but all these lot seriously think they are God or something. They truly believe their own hype and just get so carried away that they become pompous. Seriously in all my years having readings, apart from Andrea, a right cow on another site, I have never ever spoken to anyone as pathetic as John Healy and Faith, in fact if I was up against it and had to choose, Faith is the bigger fake fool. Triple F... Or possibly quadruple! F.... Fake Fool Faith! Hehe

So funny. I was just taking a drink when I read this and you made me splatter the screen. Love your way with words. Big Grin

It's 5am and you've made my morning! Haha...thank you Gillykins x Tongue
Ps. Try saying it fast or when you're pi*sed! There's a bit of fun we can look forward to this weekend, marking an end to "red lorry, yellow lorry" hahaha...(F...fake fool faith) Pmsl!
28-03-2015, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 11:29 AM by Soapfan46.)
(28-03-2015 09:49 AM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:27 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  It's absolutely disgusting that these people put themselves downs as psychics and then basically have a guess at how your relationship is going to work out cos that's all they're really doing...GUESSING! I wonder if any of them ever feel guilty; I guess not. Most of them like John Healy, Faith, crystal and what's that other woman called?!?!? Damn it's a Dutch sounding name she older blonder with glasses anyway if I remember her name I will post it but all these lot seriously think they are God or something. They truly believe their own hype and just get so carried away that they become pompous. Seriously in all my years having readings, apart from Andrea, a right cow on another site, I have never ever spoken to anyone as pathetic as John Healy and Faith, in fact if I was up against it and had to choose, Faith is the bigger fake fool. Triple F... Or possible quadruple! F.... Fake Fool Faith! Hehe

That's the thing. How can someone not feel guilty with the amount of lie they tell. I wanted a reading last night. Instead of calling I got my cards out and did my own. I must say it was interesting and reflected a situation that I'm in at the moment.
If any new person wants to save some money I suggest they buy themselves a set of cards and a book. I learned with easy tarot from josephine ellershaw. It's an easy book to learn from.

I get what you mean Gabby and I'm not saying you have be some sort of distinction achieving academic but learning doesn't come that easy to all of us. Most people are going to wonder any way if what they are reading right or more likely ignore or reshuffle when they see something they don't like.

I think it's so sad that companies like psychic today, star temple, Amber live have ruined it for many and make them think the whole thing is a scam. In my opinion (and just in mine) I believe the readers on the above companies are scammers totally and I'm afraid that's a 50/50 division when it comes to blame, the readers are just as bad as the companies but there ARE some genuine readers out there; it's just going about finding them.
01-04-2015, 05:49 PM
(26-03-2015 09:31 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I am writing tonight to all the "newbies" being sucked in by PTV or any other psychic industry, I apologise for being blunt but its a load of rubbish, they don't have a clue & basically only tell you what you want to hear. As a lot of you know I am an ex psychic addict, for five years I spent an absolute fortune on bullshit from psychics, at the time I was happy to hear the rubbish they had to offer but since i have met the most incredible guy that not one of them picked up on. my advice is keep your money and go to the source. psychics are a mugs game

Hi DC,

Just had to say Hi to you. Glad to see you're happy with this incredible guy and I'm really really glad that we both are now out of that bad cycle. Take care x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.