Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Psychic Today are a total disgrace
27-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Psychic Today are a total disgrace
I saw a reader I wanted to speak to on Psychic Today. I called their premium rate number and selected her, once I was put through a man answered so I disconnected the call and tried again.

This time I made sure I had definitely entered the right pin number and listened carefully to the message playing as I was put through and even though I had definitely selected this reader it said it was putting me through to a reader with a completely different pin number to the one I had just carefully entered.

When the reader answered I asked if she was the lady I had selected and she said no but would I like a reading anyway. I said no and immediately called their customer service number and questioned them on this. I was left on hold for quite sometime and when the man came back to me he offered to refund the near £10 I had wasted trying to get through to a reader that wasn't even online.

He offered no apology even though I asked if he thought it was acceptable to show a reader as logged on when they're clearly not and charge people to be put through to a reader that I didn't want to speak to and took my name and address and said a cheque would be sent out in the next 2 weeks (convenient!)

Unhappy, I had a look around the other major psychic sites I use from time to time and I found her giving a reading on another well known site, I managed to get a reading with her after that and the whole time I was having a reading with her she was showing as available on Psychic Today's website which proves that Psychic Today are falsely advertising that they have readers on when they don't and will just put you through to some unknow reader after you've parted with your hard earned money.

In short Psychic Today are a disgrace and will do anything to made some quick money off customers like me who expect a lot more from site like this.

Needless to say that this will be the last time that I will be using Psychic Today as there is clearly no guarentee that you'll get to speak to the person that you select, if they are even online or if they even still work for them as I suspect these may be readers that have left their service so they think they can get away with using their image and reputation without their knowledge to draw in clients and rob them by putting them through to lesser readers that don't have the same draw as the ones they're using to entice customers to call in the first place.

One very unhappy ex customer Angry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Psychic Today are a total disgrace
I've just been back on Psychic Today and they're still showing this reader as available and she is still logged on to the other site I found her on and and she is in a reading on that site right now. It shows how little they cared about my complaint and their customers. This should be illegal, complete false advertising! I guess they don't care as long as they draw in customers to steal money from. Disgrace!!
27-03-2015, 01:48 PM
If this is true, then Psychic Today must be a complete scam? You're very rightly angry with that and definitely entitled that refund

I was looking for another Psychic phone service (or whatever they're called), but I'm steering clear of this company now. It's a worry trying to find services like this you can trust!
27-03-2015, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 11:22 AM by Soapfan46.)
Hi all I know, i know! This happens all the time with these scammers. Vicky Rhodes the Customer Service Manager is pathetic! Never replies and none of them ever apologise for their sh*t service. The trouble is I don't think they care at all as they've got the tv channel and must get new and unsuspecting customers all the time. I hate this company with a passion. Im so glad you've all boycotted them. It's a complete scam and I'm sure there's something online about them doing this.
27-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Some readers work on more than one lines, maybe she had been logged on to both? Not great I know, and the fact customer services do not appear to be doing a great job certainly speaks volumes about the slow decline downwards?
28-03-2015, 10:12 AM
(27-03-2015 10:45 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  Some readers work on more than one lines, maybe she had been logged on to both? Not great I know, and the fact customer services do not appear to be doing a great job certainly speaks volumes about the slow decline downwards?

They do work for different lines I have seen readers showing as logged on to several ones. I remember years ago having a reading and after about 20 minutes she very kindly asked me if I was using the premium rate line because she did not want the reading to cost me a fortune.
I do wonder if a lot of the sites are owned by the same company.
28-03-2015, 11:26 AM
(28-03-2015 10:12 AM)Gilly Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:45 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  Some readers work on more than one lines, maybe she had been logged on to both? Not great I know, and the fact customer services do not appear to be doing a great job certainly speaks volumes about the slow decline downwards?

They do work for different lines I have seen readers showing as logged on to several ones. I remember years ago having a reading and after about 20 minutes she very kindly asked me if I was using the premium rate line because she did not want the reading to cost me a fortune.
I do wonder if a lot of the sites are owned by the same company.

Nice of her to ask; very uncommon but in my experience the premium rate line automatically disconnect after 20 minutes.
15-04-2015, 12:24 PM
(27-03-2015 12:55 PM)Secret Wrote:  I saw a reader I wanted to speak to on Psychic Today. I called their premium rate number and selected her, once I was put through a man answered so I disconnected the call and tried again.

This time I made sure I had definitely entered the right pin number and listened carefully to the message playing as I was put through and even though I had definitely selected this reader it said it was putting me through to a reader with a completely different pin number to the one I had just carefully entered.

When the reader answered I asked if she was the lady I had selected and she said no but would I like a reading anyway. I said no and immediately called their customer service number and questioned them on this. I was left on hold for quite sometime and when the man came back to me he offered to refund the near £10 I had wasted trying to get through to a reader that wasn't even online.

He offered no apology even though I asked if he thought it was acceptable to show a reader as logged on when they're clearly not and charge people to be put through to a reader that I didn't want to speak to and took my name and address and said a cheque would be sent out in the next 2 weeks (convenient!)

Unhappy, I had a look around the other major psychic sites I use from time to time and I found her giving a reading on another well known site, I managed to get a reading with her after that and the whole time I was having a reading with her she was showing as available on Psychic Today's website which proves that Psychic Today are falsely advertising that they have readers on when they don't and will just put you through to some unknow reader after you've parted with your hard earned money.

In short Psychic Today are a disgrace and will do anything to made some quick money off customers like me who expect a lot more from site like this.

Needless to say that this will be the last time that I will be using Psychic Today as there is clearly no guarentee that you'll get to speak to the person that you select, if they are even online or if they even still work for them as I suspect these may be readers that have left their service so they think they can get away with using their image and reputation without their knowledge to draw in clients and rob them by putting them through to lesser readers that don't have the same draw as the ones they're using to entice customers to call in the first place.

I thought I would follow up on this. The 2 week mark passed on 10/04/15 and still no cheque. I called Psychic Today and they said that it was delayed in going out but was sent last week. I told the man that I didn't believe it was sent as even a second class stamp would only take 3 days at most to arrive. I got told to leave it another week and if not call again.

Somehow I doubt that it'll arrive and think that they have no intention of refunding the money that they essentially conned out of me. How can such a supposedly spiritual company be so decitful? The owners must have no ethics at all and are trying to make a quick buck out of anyone they can.

I've been watching their site for the past few days and I've noticed that the readers they have with 6 digit pin numbers instead of 4 are always in a reading and are always the exact same readers. I highly doubt that these readers are logged on 24 hours a day and in a reading for the entire time. I think that the readers with 6 digit pins are fake readers that don't work for them and are used purely to make them look busier than they actually are or to dupe a customer into calling.

The reader that I tired to select from my original post had a 6 digit pin number too, I've had a couple of readings with her since and asked her about it. She said she only worked for them for a week over a year ago and left because she didn't like their business practices but wouldn't go into details.

These are the readers with 6 digit pin numbers on Psychic Today at the moment and they've been logged on and busy since at least 8am this morning. Go look for yourself!

They are Elaine, Morgan, Susan, Lisa, Natasha and Janet. I doubt they even work for Psychic Today. I've also attached a image of them too.

Psychic Today are a disgracful company with little eithics if any and are purposely trying to deceive people.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-04-2015, 01:51 PM
(15-04-2015 12:24 PM)Secret Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 12:55 PM)Secret Wrote:  I saw a reader I wanted to speak to on Psychic Today. I called their premium rate number and selected her, once I was put through a man answered so I disconnected the call and tried again.

I thought I would follow up on this. The 2 week mark passed on 10/04/15 and still no cheque. I called Psychic Today and they said that it was delayed in going out but was sent last week. I told the man that I didn't believe it was sent as even a second class stamp would only take 3 days at most to arrive. I got told to leave it another week and if not call again.

Somehow I doubt that it'll arrive and think that they have no intention of refunding the money that they essentially conned out of me. How can such a supposedly spiritual company be so decitful? The owners must have no ethics at all and are trying to make a quick buck out of anyone they can.

I've been watching their site for the past few days and I've noticed that the readers they have with 6 digit pin numbers instead of 4 are always in a reading and are always the exact same readers. I highly doubt that these readers are logged on 24 hours a day and in a reading for the entire time. I think that the readers with 6 digit pins are fake readers that don't work for them and are used purely to make them look busier than they actually are or to dupe a customer into calling.

The reader that I tired to select from my original post had a 6 digit pin number too, I've had a couple of readings with her since and asked her about it. She said she only worked for them for a week over a year ago and left because she didn't like their business practices but wouldn't go into details.

These are the readers with 6 digit pin numbers on Psychic Today at the moment and they've been logged on and busy since at least 8am this morning. Go look for yourself!

They are Elaine, Morgan, Susan, Lisa, Natasha and Janet. I doubt they even work for Psychic Today. I've also attached a image of them too.

Psychic Today are a disgracful company with little eithics if any and are purposely trying to deceive people.

Hardly surprising! They're quick to take extra minutes off your card with no authority yet they find difficulty in putting it back on your card! Who the hell even sends cheques out these days! They just hope that people will get fed up and forget. Disgusting company. I hope they go bust!
17-04-2015, 04:36 PM
last year I tried to get hold of Tamara and although she seemed to be available (according to their website) she wasn't when i rang so I couldn`t understand why time after time even I tapped in her pin I was redirected to a different psychic as it happened 3times I hanged up.

this is sly way of them to get you talk to just about anyone so they make more money. not a nice way of earning money -BIG DIRTY DECEPTION

its not about how hard can you get hit , its about how fast you can get up and go !!!!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 230 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 125 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 244 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 202 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,089 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 309 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 349 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 341 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 3,058 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  Psychic Today doesnt really need presenters.. does it? danitalia 23 7,925 06-06-2016 04:30 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling