Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Tv Presenters - who do you like and not like
16-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Psychic Tv Presenters - who do you like and not like
Please can you tell Carrie to stop doing the oversell.. she goes on and on and on..We have got the point we dont need to hear it ten times!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2011, 11:39 PM
RE: Psychic Tv Presenters - who do you like and not like
Also Bronia,, she just makes loads of mistakes all the time.. and seems to be like a giggly girl
16-07-2011, 11:40 PM
I love Adele and Charlotte..and Emily must more naturel and will ask questions. Also will tell the producers off. Which I love it when Tamara does that too..
16-07-2011, 11:41 PM
What happened to the producers they used to read the texts when the presenter goes on a break.. It was great fun as some of the male producers used to question the psychics more. Holly was on earlier and she was really struggling to read. Please bring the producers on to read the texts!
17-07-2011, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 11:01 AM by flamered.)
I rarely watch these days as there are few psychics that interest me or inspire me now on..
but in terms of presenters Emily is refreshing, gentle, bright and growing in strength..and is what the show needs..struggle with Samantha..quite like Kaits dryness..and Adele's energy and ability to keep things fresh and questioning..favourite Nicola as she is witty, funny, natural shows her vulnerability and is inteiligent..
they used to have a great male producer sensitive and into poetry with a great voice, left early this year..
Can't watch Bronia find her brittle and awkward..and loud somehow..Rachel I don't mind except when she goes full throttle into sales speak and I find it distasteful and totally irresponsible and more suited to double glazing or time share and the other new blonde girl not quite sensitive or aware enough of the psychics or the issues..
Can see why they keep Carrie for the evening for her energy..
05-08-2011, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 06:04 PM by flamered.)
Whoa am not keen on Bronia..her voice is painful to listen to...or Miss Pre-Book perhaps......it is too much..too much talking..
05-08-2011, 07:46 PM
(05-08-2011 07:00 PM)shucks Wrote:  
(05-08-2011 03:37 PM)flamered Wrote:  Whoa am not keen on Bronia..her voice is painful to listen to...or Miss Pre-Book perhaps......it is too much..too much talking..

I agree with you Flamered.

I cannot watch Carrie at all now,how loud is she,Charlotte I like but not when she starts singing the questions and giggling.
Adele I think is the most professional although can be loud at times.
The rest,total indifference. Do nothing for me at all.

Adele is the most professional and she speaks with authority I think most people would listen to her, she is beautiful and always dresses appropriately. Yes, she can be loud sometimes, but I prefer her to the platinum blonde headed girl sorry I do not know her name. I know she makes endless mistakes, she maybe illiterate. The clothes she wears are so inappropriate like she has just came off the rag market. She looks ill, as if she's got a drug addiction or something. But better now she has that tan thank God
06-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Yes Adele is really professional and has real empathy..also admire the way she is always so positive..and that she seems to get the balance between laughing and being serious right..and yes she does always look great too
06-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Can we have some male presenters, just to mix things up a bit?? Ta.
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
You must remember some psychics get paid to be on the show, many are not paid or get expenses and come in just to be on a TV show. As far as I know all presenters are paid. So you will always get the flow of wanna be psychics coming on shows just to be on TV and they may not be up to the standard of those who are good enough to be paid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Today doesnt really need presenters.. does it? danitalia 23 8,245 06-06-2016 04:30 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Presenters Fortune 45 7,000 17-06-2013 07:23 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Presenters flamered 1 873 11-04-2011 11:09 AM
Last Post: flamered