Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
psychicmagic.co.uk
02-04-2015, 04:40 PM
psychicmagic.co.uk
I've been using this site but now see they have testimonials which they didn't have before. Has anyone else used this site before and if so who do you recommend. I've only ever spoken to three readers in total and two main ones.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: psychicmagic.co.uk
(02-04-2015 04:40 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  I've been using this site but now see they have testimonials which they didn't have before. Has anyone else used this site before and if so who do you recommend. I've only ever spoken to three readers in total and two main ones.

Hi there, I had a reading with Miriam have to say it was so off the mark it was dreadful so as rating readers on that site sadly I'd say keep your money.
03-04-2015, 09:10 AM
You see its hardcore proof as someone else on here said "not one size fits all".

I came on this site to air my views on Psychic Today but couldn't help but notice all the other scores of psychic sites out there. There were some brilliant comments and recommendations for some readers on psychic sofa but when I tried two they were appalling (Suzanne and Suki). I was annoyed with myself because I have found two excellent readers who predict and validate on psychicmagic.co.uk but I must admit I have never spoken to Miriam as I've never had the need. However a mate of mine spoke to Miriam and was stunned at her accuracy.

If you're like me and after a while of having so many readings be it twice daily, weekly or whatever, you soon realise that it costs so much and you shop around for a cheaper site as most of the time the readers on one site are logged on to about 5 others but the only reason I use psychicmagic is because it's permanently cheaper (and not for new customers only) and the readers I have connected with aren't on any other site.

I love this forum and it's great reading all the other comments and even though for the past few months I have been happy with the readers I have it is still so hard not to venture out even though I have all the answers from the readers i speak to. I guess that's the nature of addiction sadly. I'm going to watch it now.
03-04-2015, 09:14 AM
(02-04-2015 11:30 PM)mally Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 04:40 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  I've been using this site but now see they have testimonials which they didn't have before. Has anyone else used this site before and if so who do you recommend. I've only ever spoken to three readers in total and two main ones.

Hi there, I had a reading with Miriam have to say it was so off the mark it was dreadful so as rating readers on that site sadly I'd say keep your money.

Aww sorry Mally. Who do you use and recommend? That's the only site i use these days as for me the readers are brilliant. I used to use PT, Star Temple and Amberlive but then found this one where I connected and its cheaper but also I didn't get the impression that the readers were only interested in grabbing your money as they were only logged onto psychicmagic, not like the ones mentioned above who went from being logged on to websites and even shops where you could speak to them!
03-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Well the truth is your psychic magic readers also go under thecnane of moonbar which is cheaper £12:99 for 20 mins so they're not exclusive as you would like to believe.
I had reading with two on psychic sofa and really felt they were excellent. Sapphire and Heidi.
03-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Hello mally, I agree with you about Heidi, I just posted something about her on the 'don't waste your money' thread you might like to read.
03-04-2015, 06:06 PM
(03-04-2015 05:40 PM)mally Wrote:  Well the truth is your psychic magic readers also go under thecnane of moonbar which is cheaper £12:99 for 20 mins so they're not exclusive as you would like to believe.
I had reading with two on psychic sofa and really felt they were excellent. Sapphire and Heidi.

Oh that's excellent - you really know your stuff! I have learnt so much on this site. So moonbar is what you use is it? I see you're a junior member too. Where do you learn this stuff??
03-04-2015, 06:21 PM
(03-04-2015 06:06 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 05:40 PM)mally Wrote:  Well the truth is your psychic magic readers also go under thecnane of moonbar which is cheaper £12:99 for 20 mins so they're not exclusive as you would like to believe.

Oh that's excellent - you really know your stuff! I have learnt so much on this site. So moonbar is what you use is it? I see you're a junior member too. Where do you learn this stuff??
Yes this site is a real eye opener!! I only used it once as I was curious but I certainly wouldn't recommend them, the reading I had was really bad couldn't have been more wrong then tryed to back track. I was polite after all I was the dope that rang in the first place but you live and learn. The two that used were on psychic sofa sapphire and the other one was Heidi both very good and actually things unfolding as predicted. Yes I joined very recently as I'm psychic myself and was just looking through different sites and came across this one at least here you will get the honest feedback that some sites fail to upload.
03-04-2015, 06:23 PM
(03-04-2015 06:21 PM)mally Wrote:  

Yes this site is a real eye opener!! I only used it once as I was curious but I certainly wouldn't recommend them, the reading I had was really bad couldn't have been more wrong then tryed to back track. I was polite after all I was the dope that rang in the first place but you live and learn. The two that used were on psychic sofa sapphire and the other one was Heidi both very good and actually things unfolding as predicted. Yes I joined very recently as I'm psychic myself and was just looking through different sites and came across this one at least here you will get the honest feedback that some sites fail to upload.
Yes when I was using lines and wasn't happy I tried to find a psychic fayre or private house readers but again you can only go on testimonials and even then not everyone suits everyone. Do you recommend anyone on psychic sofa or is it all a waste of time and money?
03-04-2015, 06:33 PM
(03-04-2015 06:23 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 06:21 PM)mally Wrote:  

Yes when I was using lines and wasn't happy I tried to find a psychic fayre or private house readers but again you can only go on testimonials and even then not everyone suits everyone. Do you recommend anyone on psychic sofa or is it all a waste of time and money?
I would have readings again with either sapphire or Heidi on psychic sofe the rest of them I personally wouldn't rate. Hope this helps the best thing is to limit the amount of readings and readers as it can become addictive x