Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Sally Morgan is genuine?
03-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Thumbs Up Do you think Sally Morgan is genuine?
I know she recently sued a newspaper for insinuating she was cheating etc but a high percentage of us on this forum are highly disappointed with the psychic readings we have had which has, in many cases led us to doubt psychic ability altogether. But when you see, for example, Sally Morgan on TV, moving people to tears and knowing stuff she "couldn't possibly know", do you believe it's genuine? Do you believe she is what you call a real psychic medium or is it all a very clever act???

Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Do you think Sally Morgan is genuine?
She was exposed for planting people in the audience and getting her employees to mingle with audience during breaks to see what they were hoping for, sadly another con, but a much more polished one.
03-04-2015, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 10:10 PM by Soapfan46.)
(03-04-2015 10:08 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  She was exposed for planting people in the audience and getting her employees to mingle with audience during breaks to see what they were hoping for, sadly another con, but a much more polished one.

Omg! Really??? My goodness....this just gets better and better. I never liked her anyway lol
03-04-2015, 10:13 PM
it was widely reported across the media.
03-04-2015, 10:17 PM
(03-04-2015 10:13 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  it was widely reported across the media.

Wow... I remember reading something about her being accused but then I read she was cleared and compensated.
It's amazing she is still so popular after that.
05-04-2015, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 09:23 AM by Lou-Lou.)
My sister went to watch one of her shows local to me, she went with an opened mind and thought sally was good. Sally brought through a young male who died in an accident I think it was due to a fire, described him well and was bringing tears to the audience eyes, when this woman stood up and said it was her son. Quite impressive you may think, but it wasn't until my sister happened to tell a work colleague that she saw sally and mentioned this story, her colleague couldn't believe it as she saw sally a few days after at another performance 10 miles apart and the same story was mentioned and the same woman stood up!!
Makes you wonder doesn't it? I'm sure a lot of people would feel ripped off knowing this is all staged.
05-04-2015, 06:08 PM
That's terrible!! What sort of a person must she be to abuse people's grief and feelings that way for money. Does she feel no guilt? Appalling!
06-04-2015, 05:05 PM
It's absolutely wicked..

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
06-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Yet despite a hell of a lot of doubt cast on her abilities by the ear piece exposure and the feeding of information issue ... people still flock to her shows.... and hers are sell outs every time...

Maybe if people didn't buy tickets and support the fact that for a long time she was possibly being fed information (this actually isn't the case now which is why her shows are no longer as good as they once were).. people like Sally Morgan would think twice about possibly faking it.

It's the same with phone lines, if people stopped ploughing endless amounts of money into the big business coffers then they would have to rethink employing anyone with a deck of cards and a good phone voice and start employing decent readers only.

I don't mean to sound harsh and I am in no way justifying faking it, but...... while people will still pay for those faking, or those not so good, then they get away with offering a poor service... as soon as profits are effected on a fairly big scale, they up their game.

Personally I would much rather go to a spiritualist church or a local lesser named night of mediumship than to a big named medium in it only for the extreme profit made from their shows..... lesser named people have something to prove so their shows are so much better... the info is better... but then they are not working from ego and huge pound signs.
06-04-2015, 08:48 PM
People do flock to see well known mediums, the reason for this is because they have oodles of charisma. We pay for the name and the brand. It is the public who are keeping the psychic phone companies in business. Personally I think readers should go through more thorough tests.

A pack of cards isn't good enough. Most of the readers employed on phone companies are no more than agony aunts. They really should be advertised as this instead of psychic/clairvoyant readers, because it's misleading to the public.

Perhaps most of you it would be more beneficial to attend a local spiritualist church once a week. You do get some damn good ones that occasionally visit, and they don't charge. They'll usually do private sittings too, for about half the price you pay on the phone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lovely Sally psychickev 3 128 21-11-2017 02:00 AM
Last Post: Shining Star
  Daily Mail payout to Sally Morgan over psychic 'scam' article drstrange 31 4,664 08-07-2013 09:51 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Trial date set for TV pyschic Sally Morgan's libel case against Daily Mail drstrange 1 2,083 10-12-2012 04:50 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Psychic Sally mecheeta 23 11,039 26-09-2011 06:29 PM
Last Post: Brightside
  Psychic Sally speaks to Jade Goody Psychicfamily 1 1,267 03-04-2011 11:05 AM
Last Post: Brightside