Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Sally Morgan is genuine?
07-04-2015, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 09:09 AM by Soapfan46.)
RE: Do you think Sally Morgan is genuine?
Omg, it is so hard to stop once you're "addicted" for lack of a better term but seriously there is no help out there. For example, if we look at other addictions, drugs are ILLEGAL, there are SUPPORT GROUPS for most others, alcohol etc and we see ADVERTISEMENTS about smoking constantly etc but psychic readings are completely different; most of the time, I imagine, simply going on my own experience, it's a VERY private thing which no one knows about and basically, if the telephone system is willing to continue accepting your card details then how are you supposed to stop???? You can't ask anyone, it's not illegal and there are no support groups!
I have tried (since getting a lot better) so many times about suing the companies I used but I'm afraid the "entertainment" tag covers them all the time. It is pure parasitical thieving in a cold blooded and evil fashion.
Anyway my point was - I doubt you can do anything about getting the money you spent back but you know what, anything is worth a try. If you have the time and the patience, even if it's to be a flea in their ear, complain, ask for a refund, don't take no for an answer and see how far you get!
Good Luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2015, 09:14 AM
The disclaimer law came into force in April 2008. I don't believe cards can predict the future, I believe many readers cold read from scripts, and certainly believe that notes are exchanged from reader to reader and some companies store clients details on a database. The problem is there is nothing anyone can do about it.

They are all legally covered. The same stands for private readers too. Before Aoril 2008 you may have had more of a chance to sue, but even then it would be so difficult to prove and chances are you'd have been banging your head on a brick wall. If you by choice ring for a reader or visit a clairvoyant and they carry out what they've advertised, then you have no leg to stand on. You have to prove anything.

There are genuine psychics and I believe in the occult but like everything else it's got swallowed up by sales and pushed into the mainstream. The only thing you guys can do is put your genuine feedback on here which at least does allow you to have your say. Otherwise, if you keep punishing yourself by going back and back having readings then you've only got yourselves to blame.
07-04-2015, 09:15 AM
(07-04-2015 08:51 AM)gaby99 Wrote:  But this is it. What's the thing that makes us think that they are different from others. We are just led to believe they are for no reason. You are right soapfan46 when you say that this is a private thing and we'd rather keep it to ourselves. I mean a drug addict is not going to tell the world they would feel ashamed.

It's too late for me to report anything. I would have to go back in time for that. But I did have a look at the regulations and this entertainment thing hasn't proven that it can stand up legally. It's just something that was added as a disclaimer. I believe that currently nobody knows wha can or can't be done with it because it hasn't gone to court. Unless there is a case that does legislation.

Look for instance I once had a guy who told me that I should call him every week... this could have been reported for sure.

I would suggest as a first step that all the readers look carefully at the way they advertise their services and the way they speak to their customers if they don't want to end up having troubles. And then again we will see who the good ones are. Those ones won't need to do anything.

Hi Gaby99... That's awful - "call me every week!!!" What an idiot.

im happy with the psychics I use now who are amazing for me but I still am so bloody bitter about years 2009 to 2013! You know what the truth is? I could easily got up how much I spent in those five years but the truth is I am too bloody scared to look! It would depress me forever if I ever found out.
07-04-2015, 11:43 AM
What I think is awful is when you speak and PAY for a reading and they say they don't know. michelle on PT who is even in the studio now did that loads of times. I wish I had the balls to ask for a refund back then. I was so stupid! Anyway, isn't there a 6 year rule or something? Just depends I guess if you have the diligence to see it through.
07-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Yes the psychic phone lines have to put for entertainment purposes only to protect themselves. I honestly believe out of all the readers on all the sites they are only an hand full of psychics. Just look at how many different sites there are with thousands of people working for them. It is all just a massive money making scam.

Of course there is note sharing going on. When you are suffering some sort of bereavement your bewildered mind looks for answers. When you have spoken to a few readers who then suddenly give you things that fit perfectly, your bewildered mind sees hope while the readers see pound signs.

I don't care how many people come on here to accuse me of being negative I am speaking from experience and am sad to say I am an expert with knowledge of the readers.
Only when I was seeing clearly did things start to click. I remember when I first started having readings one psychic saying to me that he does not take notes. It had never crossed my mind that it could go on at that time. I realise now he was actually warning me that it does.

I have had readers who have purposely kept me on the line talking a load of rubbish for as long as possible when I am saying that nothing is fitting. But I was too polite to just put the phone down on them.

I too have had readers who have said I should phone them back to give them an update, with me promising I would because I was on an high after the reading. A genuine psychic would just give all they can without expecting you to update them after all they believe in what they are telling you so why should they need an update that cost you more money?

I am not bitter, I am am just sharing an experience as are others on here who have been through the same.
07-04-2015, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 12:16 PM by Soapfan46.)
I know what you mean Gilly....in the past when those stupid readers have just been banging on and on, I found it hard to get off the phone because I didn't want to upset them otherwise I wouldn't be able to call them back (yes that's how dumb I was) - but later on when I knew they were just chatting shit, I just hung up. I used to try and explain the next time I spoke to them but together with rubbish connections on the line and people doing that to them all the time, they didn't really care.

Oh yes that "keep me posted" or "let me know how you get on" phrase. Like they give a shit. I am bitter...as you can read in my thread entitled "do you ever look back bitterly" or something like that, but only with the readers that openly and obviously took the piss. I mean, telling you about their own shit or what they did over the weekend etc, that at £1.53 a min is so out of order and it proves they have no conscience. On a positive though, for me personally, even after the truly horrific time I had with psychic today, star temple, Amber live, david Charles and scores of others, I still believe some people are born gifted and there are genuine psychics out there.....i know because I have finally found them. If someone said its gonna cost you X thousands to find your psychic I would have said get lost....but it happened and here we are. It's just the scammers and time wasters that need to be removed. The companies should listen back after a complaint and hear for themselves that some stupid cow is telling you all about her best friends or ex boyfriend!
08-04-2015, 12:42 AM
(07-04-2015 10:49 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  I agree with you guys. Miserable you are right when you talk about trust. At the end of the day they make you believe that you can trust them so you go back for more.
Gilly and Soapfan I see that we are following or have followed the same patterns. Not wanting to hang up and we don't want to upset them,...
I guess they know and they play on that.
Very interesting posts and I hope they will help a few of our fellow posters who are still in calling frantically.

Hi Gaby, I hope so too.... United we stand.

These scammers are terrible and should be prosecuted. It's just dressed up thieving!
08-04-2015, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 10:08 AM by DavidDavid.)
(07-04-2015 12:13 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  I know what you mean Gilly....in the past when those stupid readers have just been banging on and on, I found it hard to get off the phone because I didn't want to upset them otherwise I wouldn't be able to call them back (yes that's how dumb I was) - but later on when I knew they were just chatting shit, I just hung up. I used to try and explain the next time I spoke to them but together with rubbish connections on the line and people doing that to them all the time, they didn't really care.

Oh yes that "keep me posted" or "let me know how you get on" phrase. Like they give a shit. I am bitter...as you can read in my thread entitled "do you ever look back bitterly" or something like that, but only with the readers that openly and obviously took the piss. I mean, telling you about their own shit or what they did over the weekend etc, that at £1.53 a min is so out of order and it proves they have no conscience. On a positive though, for me personally, even after the truly horrific time I had with psychic today, star temple, Amber live, david Charles and scores of others, I still believe some people are born gifted and there are genuine psychics out there.....i know because I have finally found them. If someone said its gonna cost you X thousands to find your psychic I would have said get lost....but it happened and here we are. It's just the scammers and time wasters that need to be removed. The companies should listen back after a complaint and hear for themselves that some stupid cow is telling you all about her best friends or ex boyfriend!

I am totally agree with you. You are 100% good here that telling you about their own shit or what they did over the weekend etc, that at £1.53 a min is so out of order and it proves they have no conscience.

DavidDavid

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Psychic readings from Sally Morgan website Just saying 0 711 28-01-2018 11:50 AM
Last Post: Just saying
  Lovely Sally psychickev 3 384 21-11-2017 02:00 AM
Last Post: Shining Star
  Daily Mail payout to Sally Morgan over psychic 'scam' article drstrange 31 5,486 08-07-2013 09:51 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Trial date set for TV pyschic Sally Morgan's libel case against Daily Mail drstrange 1 2,220 10-12-2012 04:50 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Psychic Sally mecheeta 23 12,055 26-09-2011 06:29 PM
Last Post: Brightside
  Psychic Sally speaks to Jade Goody Psychicfamily 1 1,480 03-04-2011 11:05 AM
Last Post: Brightside