Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What lead you to this site?
09-04-2015, 07:31 AM
What lead you to this site?
Hello all

Thought I would start a new thread to see what lead people here? If I'm honest I came here looking to find happy ever after stories, to find people who had found readers that were able to give them the complete truth good or bad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: What lead you to this site?
Hi, iv been reading this site for quite sometime now, to see if anyone found good genuine psychics. I find talking to them helpful at times as they do come out with some sense. They dont know you so they dont judge you. I finally found a good one but its taken me a long time. I find more than others just want to make big money so will tell you anything. But some will hardly charge much because they are the ones who are genuine. I also find that you dont always need the prediction but being able to see that you are being guided to make the right choice is what I find incredible and powerful. I learnt this the hard way lol.
09-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Speaking for myself I've only ever put one post on a thread some weeks ago. This is not a forum I would visit for discussing anything spiritual, there's others so much more interesting and balanced on the net which I'm a member of.

A post was brought to my attention yesterday stating that this is not a place to join if you are contemplating getting out of the habit of perhaps the overuse of psychic readers. I would say about 80% of people join this forum for a rant. That's not an insult to anybody, but simply the energy of this board. If that's what people want to do then I guess it's as good as reason as any to join.

Otherwise, the place for the hard core caller, not really a suitable place for people who want to stop having readings altogether. It's a forum for people who use psychics on a regular basis and that's that. That's fine, people can have their say and moan.

There's plenty of forums on the net where people feel injustice over different topics. Sadly these type if forums attract 50% of negative people who have a grudge. Unfortunately the people who join just for spiritual enlightenment get pushed off and intimidated by the more vocal members and cease posting.
09-04-2015, 11:23 AM
What led me to this site was purely by accident, I didn't even know it existed. I joined here because I found the guys on board used readers consistently like I did at that time. I thought to myself *here are like minded people like myself*, which is cool.

Also the good and bad feedback on readers from different sites I found helpful.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
09-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I haven't got the foggiest how I ended up here... Searching for a reader on PSTV brought up this forum... I didn't join immediately... I used to view this forum as a guest for ages before joining...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
09-04-2015, 08:07 PM
I think it's interesting to find out how everyone got here but I wanted to open it up like miserable has asked, so why Did I find myself picking up the phone to a psychic in the 1st place, my reason was purely that I felt really alone in everything, that my friends either didn't understand or weren't that interested (which believe me opened my eyes a bit). So that's why I called.
09-04-2015, 08:24 PM
I used to visit a psychic once every 18 months to 2 years, then heard my friend tell me she had a telephone reading, and raved on about how good they were so decided to try myself.
I remember the reader I called was George Valinti or something like that. It was around 4 months after a relationship break up, and was still not over him.
The usual validations given were spot on, and yes he did tell me he was coming back, and that gave me so much hope.
Thats when I had my episodes of multiple readings. I was hooked. Lol[/align]
12-04-2015, 09:55 AM
I was looking for a forum to specifically discuss psychics and all things connected and stumbled across this one. I admit I lurk most of the time and do not post often. I have witnessed some pretty nasty name slinging incidents and accusations of your a psychic or friends of a psychic it made me extremely wary. I would definitely be hesitant of recommending who I use for fear of this. Otherwise its nice to pop in read a bit and pop out again.
12-04-2015, 11:33 AM
(12-04-2015 09:55 AM)Tiswas Wrote:  I was looking for a forum to specifically discuss psychics and all things connected and stumbled across this one. I admit I lurk most of the time and do not post often. I have witnessed some pretty nasty name slinging incidents and accusations of your a psychic or friends of a psychic it made me extremely wary. I would definitely be hesitant of recommending who I use for fear of this. Otherwise its nice to pop in read a bit and pop out again.

Think its a shame that some people are reluctant to express their views in fear of being accused of silly things.
Hope you, and others who may be reluctant to post, participate more often. The more the merrier.
12-04-2015, 11:56 AM
hello all. im a newbie. I was curious, wanted to contribute to your topics:-)

its not about how hard can you get hit , its about how fast you can get up and go !!!!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netty's New Site alf0406 34 4,890 15-12-2015 09:49 PM
Last Post: Snow White
  Just come across this site it looks good jaks111 3 543 17-08-2015 09:10 PM
Last Post: lilone
  who owns site how to leav if want to gabriel 12 3,465 05-02-2015 10:41 AM
Last Post: Secret