Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Circle ... the truth?
15-04-2015, 11:53 PM
The Circle ... the truth?
Hi all Smile

I've recently been having a lot of readings on the circle ... in the main with Lucyu, Nicole, Nicola, Joseph and Anjela.

They are all saying the same thing, roughly contact with an ex by the end of this month, some say wait for him others say contact... but the predictions are similar. But I guess I just wondered if anyone had known these readers predictions to come true?

I found journals from a few years ago today ... readings either Jenni B mainly ... They said the same predictions. .. is ot possible that Jenni B was seeing my now? Or ... am I being too hopeful.

Thanks in advance ... xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: The Circle ... the truth?
I spoke to jenni b, joseph and anjela when I used to have readings. I'm sorry but there is no gentle way to put this, they all are utter load of rubbish. If you want to contact ex, do it yourself. don't wait up for contact from the ex and definitely do not wait up for predictions to happen.

Not being cynical, just realistic from my personal experiences.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
16-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I feel so silly that I gave gotten into this mess ... I feel like it's a bit too late now ... If it comes back around great but if not then I will have to accept that I made a mistake and lost sight of things by having readings.

Thanks for the reply. Smile
16-04-2015, 09:39 PM
same predictions on same site equals one thing, use of notes, sorry but that is it.
17-04-2015, 07:38 PM
My ideal would be a reader to just be clear and honest with me. Im not sure if I can trust anyone now though.

I'm hoping to wait out this month ... maybe they're right? If not ... then it's time to accept.

Only thing is ... I'm busting for a easing tonight! What's wrong with me! :$
17-04-2015, 07:43 PM
(17-04-2015 07:38 PM)lilone Wrote:  My ideal would be a reader to just be clear and honest with me. Im not sure if I can trust anyone now though.

I'm hoping to wait out this month ... maybe they're right? If not ... then it's time to accept.

Only thing is ... I'm busting for a easing tonight! What's wrong with me! :$
18-04-2015, 09:40 AM
I have known for sometime now that the circle do have notes. I used to speak to a girl who worked for this company and she freely admitted that they had the ability to look up the notes as they come up with your user name when you are being put through.She didn't approve of this and for her felt it unnecessary however I feel the less confident would use them more heavily. I always believed the very popular Abbie used notes whilst reading for me call it gut feeling.
19-04-2015, 03:31 PM
I believe that Annette does use notes. I recall her referring to my ex by name when I hadn't done in that reading. I've had two other psychics who gave said things that were out of the blue ... and now question if they came from notes or not.

I believe that Nicola C is genuine. And predictions from Nicole G and Lucyu have also come true. Although I enjoyed my reading with Nicola the most. I think I'm a bit of a fan really. She was just very confident and matter of fat, which was lovely.
19-04-2015, 04:24 PM
As I have said previously with the circle they all have access to the notes on you when you go through to them slightly more difficult on the premium line. Its down to the individual whether they use the notes or not however my guess is a lot of them do.
19-04-2015, 04:26 PM
I think a lot of them may ... but my point is I don't think Nicola C does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Circle website angelsinpalermo 6 1,555 06-10-2017 03:58 PM
Last Post: babybel87
  Elaine R from the site The circle Sianr 0 159 28-08-2017 02:58 PM
Last Post: Sianr
  the circle buttercup62 0 185 15-07-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Elaine R from the circle wishfulhope 8 777 19-04-2017 08:48 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Hi can anyone recommend a reader on the circle i have a voucher jaks111 16 3,481 31-10-2015 09:44 AM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  Jenni B - The Circle KentGirl 3 2,533 12-08-2014 07:49 PM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  The Circle Website GemGirl 4 3,067 08-03-2014 04:36 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  The Circle Magazine Eridanus 6 3,049 08-03-2014 04:34 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou