Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is nicola c the real deal
16-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Is nicola c the real deal
I have been reading through some of these threads and they are fab. It's great to connect in with like minded people!

I recently had a reading with Nicola C on The Circle. She only took my name and gave very clear predictions and insight into both me and my situation. While she did talk about the man in my life it seemed balanced, accurate but different to other readers.

Has anyone else gad a reading from her and experienced the same?

She really did seem very genuine ... no cards, clear details, only things I would know and while the prediction re the man in my life was what I wanted to hear it fitted. If you know what I mean.

Mmm maybe I've found a genuine reader?!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Is nicola c the real deal
She connects with you well . That is the main thing. You were open and receptive and that is why she picked up your energies so well.
17-04-2015, 04:32 PM
I find Nicola c irritating and patronising, nothing happened what she predicted,utter and complete joke !

its not about how hard can you get hit , its about how fast you can get up and go !!!!Wink
19-04-2015, 07:53 AM
Thanks Pearl.

Wow there is a lot of negativity about psychics on here.

I am now happy to just see what unfolds.

Regardless I really enjoyed my chat with Nicola. I found her really motivational and in some ways she has made me more determind to get on with my life. While sharing that my ex will be back in touch she also empowered me to live for me ... oppose to waiting for him. Nicole G was the same.

I have considered a lot and read a lot on this site and I guess I am not of the view of all psychics are bad ... maybe some are ... and I have experienced that ... but just like people not all are.

Personally I like Nicola C and Nicole G. Not just because they said my man was coming back but because they encouraged me to focus on me ... sonething that i have found hard to do because of my issues not there's.

So maybe we're angry at psychics who don't make it all better immediately ... but really isn't that down to us Smile Just a thought. Smile

Also ... maybe people can predict the future ... maybe they can't ... I do believe that how we behave has a massive impact on life generally ... and to.think thst free will and our pehaviour doesn't have an impact is unrealistic and I think a lil bit silly.

So that's my thoughts for the day.

Good luck in your seeking ladies Wink
19-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Pink Pearl? Do you believe in psychics ... or should I say future predictions? I'd be interested to know your views ...
19-04-2015, 08:08 AM
Gabby99 I disagree with you re Nicola. I have experienced and questioned if some psychics on The Circle use notes ... but I do not think Nicola C does.

Maybe what she says won't come into fruition ... We 'll see ... regardless of that she did empower me and made me consider my life ... and encouraged me to focus on my path over any man. So that'll do me nicely for a bit of girl power and inspiration ... at a time when I couldn't find that in myself. Smile
19-04-2015, 02:01 PM
(19-04-2015 08:02 AM)lilone Wrote:  Pink Pearl? Do you believe in psychics ... or should I say future predictions? I'd be interested to know your views ...
Hello Lilone. It was psychics who made me realise that I had psychic abilities so why wouldn't I believe in them. I find that predictions will come true but the time scale is often wrong and it might happen at a future date, but I have had predictions come true for me and for people that I read for. Sometimes I give people choices as nothing is set in stone. I do believe sometimes there is a reason that a big prediction does not happen at the time we expect it to as sometimes the client is not ready for things to happen at the time expected. I pick up energy and that is what I link in to.
19-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Pink Pearl thank you for your reply. I have a lot of faith in psychic reading ... not in all but I think some things can not be guessed. I don't doubt that some people keep notes and such ... but don't feel it's fair to tar everyone with the same brush. I am a professional, in a field tgat is highly criticised, bug know we're not all the same.

Thank you for your kind words. It's nice to know there's hope and believers ... after all what is life without hope Smile
19-05-2015, 05:05 PM
(16-04-2015 12:53 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  I had many readings with her when she was at michele knight. Nothing came up a usual.
They have notes from the other readers so if you call the same company you can be sure that they will give you the same beautiful story. You will think they are genuine and really good at picking up things and you will start to believe them.

I thought MK vets them all herself ??
20-09-2015, 07:56 PM
(19-04-2015 07:53 AM)lilone Wrote:  Thanks Pearl.

Wow there is a lot of negativity about psychics on here.

I am now happy to just see what unfolds.

Regardless I really enjoyed my chat with Nicola. I found her really motivational and in some ways she has made me more determind to get on with my life. While sharing that my ex will be back in touch she also empowered me to live for me ... oppose to waiting for him. Nicole G was the same.

I have considered a lot and read a lot on this site and I guess I am not of the view of all psychics are bad ... maybe some are ... and I have experienced that ... but just like people not all are.

Personally I like Nicola C and Nicole G. Not just because they said my man was coming back but because they encouraged me to focus on me ... sonething that i have found hard to do because of my issues not there's.

So maybe we're angry at psychics who don't make it all better immediately ... but really isn't that down to us Smile Just a thought. Smile

Also ... maybe people can predict the future ... maybe they can't ... I do believe that how we behave has a massive impact on life generally ... and to.think thst free will and our pehaviour doesn't have an impact is unrealistic and I think a lil bit silly.

So that's my thoughts for the day.

Good luck in your seeking ladies Wink

Hi Lilone, just found this thread online and I was just wondering how things turned out with your man.
I had a reading with Nicola C only last week and my reading was exactly like you described your reading with her, i.e. he will come back, I need to focus on myself etc. I felt so elated and positive after talking to her and now I just feel duped and stupid. I only found this thread as I was going to put positive feedback on her page on The Circle and found that her profile is gone.
I am similar to you in that I had a few readings on the site and they have all been similar. I now feel that I probably would have moved on a lot sooner had I never called for a reading. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nicola C Purple shimmer 3 1,402 11-10-2015 06:24 PM
Last Post: lilone
  Nicola C has left? Purple shimmer 5 1,566 11-10-2015 06:23 PM
Last Post: lilone