Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Julia Palm Reader
03-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Julia Palm Reader
Recently had a reading in London with Julia readingpalms.co.uk. Very nice lady with some accuracy in what she said. One prediction chimed with what others said but then she made a prediction that rather upset me. Wondered if anyone else has had a reading with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Julia Palm Reader
I'm very interested to have a proper private palm reading even if it costs more rather than going through the same old tired list of psychics always mentioned on here from Psychic Sofa or The Circle. I'm not even bothered with these readers personal websites, each time someone brings their amazing psychic discovery they turn out to be not much better than the loads I've used in the past. I'm looking for somewhere in the London and surrounding areas. I'm interested in Lulu's recommendation julia palmreadings but have felt attracted to having a reading with the quite famous palm reader and clairvoyant Amber Garnet. I know that I've seen her mentioned on a thread here but can't find where. Has anybody on this forum ever had a reading with her? Or can anybody recommend a good palm reader in the London area? I would be very grateful.
25-11-2015, 07:37 PM
I've had palm readings before & paid an excessive amount on them in the past. So what I'm saying here is that this palmistry shouldn't be taken seriously (as all other hocus-pocus magic stuff), a lot of people are sceptical(so am I) about it and don't think it's real. Maybe there is some truth about it, because when I was learning palmistry some things that I "read" from my hand were actually reflecting my true character. But I think there's nothing supernatural in it, simply palmistry seems to have roots in science, not in fairy things.

For some people it is a way of life so I guess we have respect those fanatics hehe ;] I'm losing patients with this forum now, I've signed in after a few weeks break on here and honestly, it gets worse and worse. is nothing short of madness. Lol.
26-11-2015, 12:49 AM
I've had a reading with Amber Garnet. She was quite good goes into a lot of detail and everything. Quite expensive though.
28-11-2015, 04:26 PM
I had a private palm reading with Amber Garnet way back in 2010. She was very expensive back then, Good reader, very accurate description and insight of people and situation. However, too much advice on what she thought I should decide to do about things. Her palm reading was very interesting, however again to much of the "freewill" mentioned. She was good, in my opinion not worth the money. I've had private readings with some of the top psychics and psychic mediums who I have found some (not all) are not necessarily better than non-famous psychics and psychic mediums.

Carr987, if you are looking for palmistry in the London area I had a very good accurate palm reading from Joy Asha, she is very well known in her field and owns successful businesses both in London and in the United States. She has also worked through NLP, mediumship, numerology, colour therapy, palmistry, tarot, crystals, and psychometry. It was some time ago I visited her, I don't know what she charges now. If you want her details please pm me Carr.
28-11-2015, 05:33 PM
(28-11-2015 04:26 PM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  I had a private palm reading with Amber Garnet way back in 2010. She was very expensive back then, Good reader, very accurate description and insight of people and situation. However, too much advice on what she thought I should decide to do about things. Her palm reading was very interesting, however again to much of the "freewill" mentioned. She was good, in my opinion not worth the money. I've had private readings with some of the top psychics and psychic mediums who I have found some (not all) are not necessarily better than non-famous psychics and psychic mediums.

Carr987, if you are looking for palmistry in the London area I had a very good accurate palm reading from Joy Asha, she is very well known in her field and owns successful businesses both in London and in the United States. She has also worked through NLP, mediumship, numerology, colour therapy, palmistry, tarot, crystals, and psychometry. It was some time ago I visited her, I don't know what she charges now. If you want her details please pm me Carr.

Thank you Susie, please pm me Joy Asha's details.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accurate Reader louieboy 38 6,497 25-07-2017 03:19 AM
Last Post: Toodles1212
  MK Reader Question miserable 14 3,403 21-11-2015 09:58 AM
Last Post: lilone
  Can anyone recommend a reader on russell grant they have a special offer jaks111 1 531 22-08-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: Kristen
  Romany reader Pomegranategirl 25 6,589 15-01-2015 04:21 PM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  Palm Reading Alesha 1 514 18-01-2014 01:58 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Another reader Eleanor on Psychic Sofa Eleanor 15 4,344 24-11-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: KentGirl
  Marco Kooma Reader Sapphire 1 1,832 17-05-2012 06:39 AM
Last Post: homan34