Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
seeking support
07-05-2015, 08:57 PM
seeking support
So the time has come ... prediction mania from a number of psychics ... pretty much all saying there is a chance with my ex. That we'll be in contact around next week (it's his birthday Friday) ... and that things will unfold slowly from friendship onwards.

I have to say the predictions make sense.

I broke contact but said I'd be ok for contact around birthdays and such ... I do think and feel that we still have feelings for each other (readings or not).

Given his personality I would not expect anything more than what has been predicted and / what I feel.

But it's a bit like a week and counting.

Massively resisting readings and over analysing.

But ... may need some support from like minded folk as the days go on.

All support love and positivity welcome Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: seeking support
(07-05-2015 10:09 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 08:57 PM)lilone Wrote:  So the time has come ... prediction mania from a number of psychics ... pretty much all saying there is a chance with my ex. That we'll be in contact around next week (it's his birthday Friday) ... and that things will unfold slowly from friendship onwards.

I have to say the predictions make sense.

I broke contact but said I'd be ok for contact around birthdays and such ... I do think and feel that we still have feelings for each other (readings or not).

Given his personality I would not expect anything more than what has been predicted and / what I feel.

But it's a bit like a week and counting.

Massively resisting readings and over analysing.

But ... may need some support from like minded folk as the days go on.

All support love and positivity welcome Smile

I was told by someone someone would be in touch by the end of this week and nothing so far. I'm not waiting for it but still plays a little in my mind.
We can wait together :-)
07-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Oooo by the end , f this week Gabby99? Or next.

how are you doing with sitying with the waiting?

I hope you're ok!? Smile

I was told next week ... by a number of psychics and it makes sense because I'll make contact on his birthday. They said that contact will build up slow over the months ... It can work ... It will take work ... and it will be my choice.

Fingers crossed.
08-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Good luck darling. Hope you get what you want. I had a awful experience with these sofa pyschic. I had 10 readings all of them told me he will contact me within time which didn't come pass and said when he does he will want to meet and start again. Guess what happened? I contacted him to see if we can meet and deal with whatever but he refused he said it wasn't a good idea. I don't know what these people saw but then saw the opposite. I wish you luck xx
08-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Haha!

It's funny ... I've been waiting for contact for months ... has some (as predicted) but then non. And now it's getting closer ... and I do feel my prediction is true as it'll be me making contact ... I am not too sure I'm bothered. I think I've gotten used to being on my own ... and maybe want more than he is offering. Mmmm we'll see if I feel like that on the day! Smile
08-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Timings are not always accurate. I was told by many psychics contact would happen over a year ago and it never. A couple of them correctly said at that time he was not ready to come back into my life but would.
Hope your predictions happen soon. Think its great that you are managing to resist further readings.
Stay strong Smile
10-05-2015, 09:49 AM
The most important lesson in all this is not to wait. Have a reading see whats being said but get on with life in your usual way. To hang onto every word and every prediction waiting watching and expecting is wasting valuable time in which we could all be moving on with many things in our life.In that time whats meant to come in will come in. As my Gran always said whats meant for you wont go past you x and What will be will be.
10-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Too true to all our f the above.

For me the prediction of contact us accurate ... I had decided a couple of months ago to break cobtact snd take time for me and then re contact him on his birthday ... which is Friday and was predicted by many

I feel clear about what I want snd what I can give so am happy to see how things unfold.

So I feel pretty chilled and in control really Wink
10-05-2015, 09:13 PM
I am glad to hear. Readings for many do have a place at a certain point in your life. Its when we live for every little detail and watch for every little prediction so much so that we become all consumed. This is not a good place to be. Life is for living not watching, waiting and seeing.
10-05-2015, 09:58 PM
I agree. And I was definate ly in that place at one point ... but as time goes by I think it spoils things ... the beauty of life can be not knowing. Sometimes that can be too unbearable. .. and sometimes if you sit with your feelings for long enough they pass and become clear ... and things just unfold!

There are no guarantees ... but anxiety can be a shitter!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Sally offers valuable support Brightside 3 1,769 28-07-2011 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mooncat