Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Faix Lux
09-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Faix Lux
I feel very tempted to have a reading with Faix Lux who reads for Psychic Sofa......

Can anybody here who's had a reading with him give me some feedback(?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 02:40 AM
RE: Faix Lux
I did have a reading with him some time ago, and recall he got a contact prediction correct as I doubted it at the time, as I had not heard from this individual for many months.
He also said that person would be back, from what I recall he meant back in a relationship sense. He is back in my life but not in the way he predicted.
10-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Thanks for your feedback Gemini10... he sounds like he may be good. I will have to give him a try. I haven't seen him on line lately..........

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
10-05-2015, 08:38 AM
I had a reading with him late last year. He has made a couple of predictions that have come through for me. He is one of the more interesting readers, he doesn't sugar coat and has his own style which is much more interesting than most of them.

I would give this man a 9 out of 10. I haven't seen him on Psychic Sofa lately myself, I would like another reading with him too.
10-05-2015, 10:26 AM
I have laid off having too many readings lately. However, FL sounds very interesting. Does anybody know if he still reads on PS? I haven't seen him on line for a long time.
10-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Hi Noble

Yes he's still around, I've had a reading but to be honest can't say I was that impressed. He did give the same prediction as others but just didn't do it for me I'm afraid.
10-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Thanks for your genuine feedback yes/no. I will keep a look out for when he's next on.
10-05-2015, 07:39 PM
I had a reading from Faix Lux some time ago - all I can say is he didn't do it for me. He rambled on, didn't actually give me anything constructive. That's just me - possibly he didn't connect with me - others seem to have found he was good--
23-08-2015, 06:29 AM
I had a reading with Fiat Lux, he is also Magus on Kooma, i weren't really that impressed he asked questions and then interpreted the cards and then spent too much time trying to relate to me on a erosional level i.e. where my family are from etc. Seems like a nice person, but i prefer readers that don't need to be given the background and can provide insight. I guess he's just not for me.
23-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Don't waste your money .. had a reading with him about a year ago .. for me it really was rubbish however, that's just my personal opinion..