Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Living
11-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Psychic Living
I've recently found a site called Pstchic Living who are so much cheaper with a good selection of readers.

Recently I had a reading from Miriam who really validated something that nobody knew. Adele seemed to pick up a lot too. Predictions pending... I'll update you all further...............

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Psychic Living
I was told about this site a while ago. The lady who was organising it came to ,me for a reading. I am glad they have got it off the ground. I will certainly take a look.
11-05-2015, 10:44 PM
I too have heard so much about this site. I will take a look.
12-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Is it the Adele who used to be on Psychic Sofa? If it is I thought she was terrible the one and only time she gave me a reading.
12-05-2015, 07:03 AM
(11-05-2015 07:43 AM)blondrockchick Wrote:  I've recently found a site called Pstchic Living who are so much cheaper with a good selection of readers.

Recently I had a reading from Miriam who really validated something that nobody knew. Adele seemed to pick up a lot too. Predictions pending... I'll update you all further...............

Hi Blond! Omg! Yes! I think Miriam is amazing. But I'm not sure if it's the same reader as the Miriam I use is 2314 on psychicmagic.co.uk. She did the same for me.
Can't wait for your update!
12-05-2015, 01:29 PM
(12-05-2015 07:03 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 07:43 AM)blondrockchick Wrote:  I've recently found a site called Pstchic Living who are so much cheaper with a good selection of readers.

Hi Blond! Omg! Yes! I think Miriam is amazing. But I'm not sure if it's the same reader as the Miriam I use is 2314 on psychicmagic.co.uk. She did the same for me.

I must try this website - I had no clue it existed--
12-05-2015, 01:57 PM
(12-05-2015 12:33 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Is it the Adele who used to be on Psychic Sofa? If it is I thought she was terrible the one and only time she gave me a reading.

I quite agree. I had a reading with the Adele on ps, she was shyte .. I think it is the same but not sure..
12-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Today I had my first look at Psychic Living to see if Miriam was available but she wasn't. There was a lady called Jillian available who had a five star rating so I thought I would give her a go. She was so good, at least for me, that the reading lasted much longer than I had originally intended. With no information from me she quickly picked up on my situation, how I have been feeling lately and my main issue. She also gave me names from spirit that I have often been given before and predicted the same outcome as most of the other readers I have spoken with in the past. She even described my dog in spirit and said she often comes to visit - I have sensed this myself but thought I was going a bit mad. She was a really nice person to talk to without any of the ego I have sometimes encountered with other readers. I am probably still on a high at the moment but I think this proves that cheaper readings are not always inferior. Having had a LOT of readings in the past I would definitely say she is one of the best readers I have ever spoken with although only time will tell if her predictions are correct. I have had spur of the moment readings in the past and usually regretted them but not this time.
12-05-2015, 09:25 PM
(12-05-2015 01:57 PM)Kristen Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 12:33 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Is it the Adele who used to be on Psychic Sofa? If it is I thought she was terrible the one and only time she gave me a reading.

I quite agree. I had a reading with the Adele on ps, she was shyte .. I think it is the same but not sure..

Many moons ago I had a reading with Adele on PS and she was terrible for me also. I remember her so well as she was the first person I gave negative feedback for. It was polite but I highlighted a few bad points.
13-05-2015, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 11:33 PM by Soapfan46.)
(12-05-2015 01:29 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 07:03 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  

I must try this website - I had no clue it existed--
Yeah worth a try. I use cos it's a set price at all times not just for new customers etc. good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Haiti's year of living dangerously tanqing369 0 680 08-01-2011 10:37 AM
Last Post: tanqing369