Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic intuitions
13-05-2015, 02:04 PM
psychic intuitions
Before I start sorry for such a long story it's just I really need some help I feel like I can't control my feelings or what's going on around me.

Over the years I have had certain intuitions and dreams that have come true or premonitions but recently they have been getting more intense and im having a lot. I don't know what is happening but I feel my anger is hurting people around me I will give you examples my boyfriend went away for the weekend and I had dreams while I was awake of dying of cancer. I felt sad when I thought about it and broken and felt the boys and my boyfriends pain that night my boyfriends friend his mum passed away from cancer I didn't know that she was at that stage of her cancer I knew nothing.
The next time I had an intense dream of a school shooting like I was there that day I heard on the news that at the time of my dream I'm another country there had been a school shooting with many injured it was weird and creepy, now lately I've been having intense dreams that I can't understand. i was on the train and thought about a girl I hated si much it made me pissed off I remembered this girl as I had an argument about her with my bf 8 months ago why was I thinking about her now. When I got home I looked at my instagram to see he had followed her and I was fuming at him we had an argument and said some bad words to each other. I went to bed woke up and didn't say anything to him I hated him in my head while I was at work I hoped something bad happened to him I didn't mean it I was mad, when I got home I found out he got arrested for assaulting someone which it turns out his dad was there and he didn't do it I feel like my thoughts came true.

Then the next day bearing in mind I haven't seen a fire truck in almost a year I had an intense feeling about them and one drove past me 4 minutes later it was the weirdest moment ever.

The last feeling I got was that I was thinking about someone who did me wrong all the hatred was in my heart as it grew it starred raining which was unusual as it shouldn't have been raining at that time P's I said a prayer into my worry doll and cleared the negative thoughts towards my boyfriend and lit some incense I now got a call to say the police have the person who committed the crime so my boyfriend has been released now. I don't know it I'm going crazy but I feel all these emotions sometimes I'm taking on other peopke like an empath would it's stressful and annoying
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: psychic intuitions
Yes I know exactly what that feels like it's almost like a claustrophobic type of feeling where a gut feEling would feel normal this feels more intense. I've been to a few new age shops wicca shops in London and bough myself my first tarot card set I just hope that I find anseers soon as it's starting to affect my life a lot more than it normally would

P's It feels like since I've become more aware of the spirits where I live it's been happening as before I was scared and tried to shut them out like pretend they were not there
21-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Hi Maria 411 and Miserable11,

I just wondered if you were still having your intuitions/feelings and if you were thinking of developing them in some way?

I have had many intuitive feelings and dreams most of which have come true.

The first one that i remember was almost 15 years ago where I saw my then bf cheating on me, even with the correct appearance of the girl he did it with.

Many others have now started to heighten in the last few years first with me knowing i would loose my job in 2011 just after christmas.

An ex would get married have a child and even where he would move house to but not be happy and end up leaving,

An unwanted pregnancy for a friend, an advancement for my career a car incident a family member was involved in.

I've now had dreams about myself being pregnant, moving house and getting a promotion and with timescales. if these happen!!! i will be in awe!!!

I tried going to a circle - but didn't find it that useful, but i must admit i only went once, and also i so far predominately have them about myself so don't know if it is something that i can develop BlushSadConfused
22-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi all. I think I am very intuitive too. I wouldn't say psychic but I do seem to get a hunch about things and then they happen.

The main things I can recall are...

*my mum once went in to hospital for an operation and I got a strong feeling that we would lose her and that I would have a daughter and give her my mums name. My mum was fine, I already had a son who was 12 months old. 2 years later my mum passed away from something very sudden. I was 3 months pregnant at the time. I went on to deliver my daughter and gave her my mums name.

* getting the sex right of all of my nieces and nephews when my sisters were pregnant. And also getting the sex right when carrying my own children.

*meeting a last years ago at a college interview and thinking something significant would happen with her. I didn't get the job there that time but the next job I applied for at the same place....I did get that job and it was to work as her PA, which I did for 3 years.

*i met a man years ago who I also knew would mean something to me. We had a breif affair.

More recently after me and my ex split I kept hearing the words "10 weeks"....10 weeks after the split i found out he was with someone else.

And a few days ago I saw them together. This was the very strange. I was in a town I would never normally be in. I had a really strong feeling that I would see him.

While waiting in my friends car, i look ahead and his car is in front of me. It was such a shock. I just knew we would cross paths that day. Him and his girlfriend got out of their car and walked along the street past me.

Intuition, hunches. I don't know. I don't understand it but it is real.
22-08-2015, 12:29 PM
(22-08-2015 11:18 AM)Purple shimmer Wrote:  Hi all. I think I am very intuitive too. I wouldn't say psychic but I do seem to get a hunch about things and then they happen.

The main things I can recall are...

*my mum once went in to hospital for an operation and I got a strong feeling that we would lose her and that I would have a daughter and give her my mums name. My mum was fine, I already had a son who was 12 months old. 2 years later my mum passed away from something very sudden. I was 3 months pregnant at the time. I went on to deliver my daughter and gave her my mums name.

* getting the sex right of all of my nieces and nephews when my sisters were pregnant. And also getting the sex right when carrying my own children.

*meeting a last years ago at a college interview and thinking something significant would happen with her. I didn't get the job there that time but the next job I applied for at the same place....I did get that job and it was to work as her PA, which I did for 3 years.

*i met a man years ago who I also knew would mean something to me. We had a breif affair.

More recently after me and my ex split I kept hearing the words "10 weeks"....10 weeks after the split i found out he was with someone else.

And a few days ago I saw them together. This was the very strange. I was in a town I would never normally be in. I had a really strong feeling that I would see him.

While waiting in my friends car, i look ahead and his car is in front of me. It was such a shock. I just knew we would cross paths that day. Him and his girlfriend got out of their car and walked along the street past me.

Intuition, hunches. I don't know. I don't understand it but it is real.

I'd say they are "psychic" but thats similar to mine. My cousin also has incidences like we have described but she is also able to do it with other people, one of the psychics i had spoken to from psychic sofa nicola dawn and hermeeta both advised on how i can channel this with mediation, which to be fair i don't think really works for me and also writing down my experiences so that i become aware of it. So i might try that and see what happens. I did try and get some tarot cards but that didn't really help.
22-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Sounds interesting. I'm not sure if I could channel it or anything and I mainly get things for myself so I'm not sure. It's very weird though isn't it. Especially the incident with my mum. It's like i saw into the future. So strange.
22-08-2015, 02:54 PM
this is what we deny ourselves that we are really getting these messages, when i sense spirit i can see almost a dark shadow appear in corner of my ear and its the shape then I ask are you male or female..age, something etc and things come into my head and these tend to be right when i pass them onto a person..but are we expecting to see the person clearly in spirit? Have you ever watched Long island Medium..she is very good at explaining how she interprets messages from spirit..relating to her own memories..i do think a lot of it can be chanelled but you need a good teacher...I sat in a circle years ago with now famous mediums (well sort of famous) much more than they were years ago..and it was amazing at what we could all pick up from each other..if you are UK there are many spiritual churches that would offer development circles...my tarot cards are my tool as they give me much more than the general meanings..if you look at the symbolism and not the meaning you will start to open up your psychic abilities more..images will jump out at you...I like the Robin Wood cards, they are Wiccan based but have wonderful images that can tell you much without even having to read a book on the tarot. But i do feel we should trust what we get and many of us do get these messages we just either do not trust them or pay much attention to them..