Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
River
16-05-2015, 10:23 AM
River
Recently I randomly picked River from Kooma for a reading.

I was pleasantly surprised with my reading he connected with me instantly and provided me with validations and was spot on about a certain person I was enquiring.

My question is: Has anybody here had any accurate predictions from this guy?
It would be interesting to find out....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: River
He was one of the better readers...get something right about my washing machine, tell me to get it seen to as it would break down. didnt give it another thought yet 1 week later it broke. not the reading i was expecting but correct on washing machine yet not so good on personal issue
24-08-2015, 11:28 AM
I actually didn't have a great reading with River and found what he gave me generalised. I have notes that I took in 2013 where he's said job was stable and there was a 'new relationship in the future'. I've changed job 3 times and am still single, so.... Sad
06-11-2015, 03:00 AM
(16-05-2015 10:23 AM)DogLover11 Wrote:  Recently I randomly picked River from Kooma for a reading.

I was pleasantly surprised with my reading he connected with me instantly and provided me with validations and was spot on about a certain person I was enquiring.

My question is: Has anybody here had any accurate predictions from this guy?
It would be interesting to find out....

Wish I could say that I had the same experience as you. Told me that my ex would be back and still loved me, yet failed to tell me that he was engaged to another woman. So my answer is: No, I certainly did not get any accurate predictions from him, just false hope and keeping me on the phone to extend.

2 hour sessions I extended to with my readings only to find out later I was given complete BSH*T.