Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Aldo Raffa/John Healey
18-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Aldo Raffa/John Healey
I have seen that both of these Psychics are on the show on Wednesday morning, which is fantastic and I'll be watching what I can before heading to work.

The reason that I am pleased to see these two lads paired up on a show, is that to me they are both in the minority in having a genuine gift. I have text both on the show and also had readings with both, and they have been consistent with their response's. It hasn't always been, text followed by phone reading either.

On this evening's show, Aldo was using ink blots, so I text in with what I saw, and asked for a work reading. The last time I spoke to him on the phone, it wasn't work related, but he did slip in on what industry he thought I worked in, and he did that again this evening in my specific work text and was spot on.

John Healey had read for me regarding work, and he has a handle on what is happening there at the moment, and has given me his insight on what he see's as being the future, which can pan out based upon the changes that are currently occurring.

The reading that Aldo just gave with my text, although only a text, backed up Johns more lengthy readings. In terms of what he has also seen me doing. He also mentioned the specific industry that I am in again as well.

This has also happened with the 'love' area too. Again John has a solid handle on what is happening around me at the moment, and when I spoke to Aldo the reading was almost identical, including both giving a specific name and the general time frame. But overall the themes and message of the readings were very similar.

Although with Aldo, and this isn't a criticism in any way. He struggled to pin point the exact nature of the person that I was asking about, he was around 98% there, it was like it was on the tip of his tongue. John has this person down. Which considering that Aldo is still a young lad and developing, in my mind this is a wonderful thing. So I am hoping that he gets paired with John a lot more in the future.

John is a reader that goes in depth with things, and a lot of the time gets straight into what is happening and while he does talk about the feeling side in readings, you get more in this respect from Aldo.

So if I could have my perfect reader, it would be a Aldo/John hybrid. So I do think that they can learn a lot from each other.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2011, 11:35 PM
RE: Aldo Raffa/John Healey
Hmmmmm....maybe I'll give John one more chance! Smile
18-07-2011, 11:40 PM
(18-07-2011 11:35 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Hmmmmm....maybe I'll give John one more chance! Smile

You made me giggle Smile Actually laugh, and now I have tears in my eyes Smile
18-07-2011, 11:46 PM
(18-07-2011 11:35 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Hmmmmm....maybe I'll give John one more chance! Smile

Smile
19-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Isn't this a very wise post put together by Eridanus (i.e. my other alias)?

I thoroughly agree that the two of these readers back each other up, in a different manner, but the content/direction of each reader is the same.

John Healey has been amazing and consistent all the way through my readings also. This I have said elsewhere, so I don't need to elaborate.

However Aldo is excellent too, picking up on dates/times etc all via a text, and a text which was sent in for me by a friend, not from myself in the first place. His readings on the phones are the same. Consistent and in-depth, however the "in-depth" is of a different delivery to that of John Healey. John goes into the finer details such as locations, remote viewing, gives his clairvoyance etc etc.. Aldo is very much on the clairsentience level, but the information delivered by both is the same, in a different fashion. John does of course use his clairsentience to pick up on feelings, and what offers me the most reassurance and comfort, is that he uses his own experiences of living as benchmarks for the feelings of our significant others.

I was also impressed the other night by another text sent about me, by my friend again. He gave a lot of back up to the reading, a reading which would take place in the next couple of years. But he got stuck, he couldn't figure out why he was getting stuck in the reading, basically saying that he felt there was something missing from the equation of been where I am now to where I will be in the next couple of years. This is completely true, there is a missing part of the puzzle. It is at points like this, he needs to try and delve into and develop, for himself as a reader. As he is young and so well developed at this stage, I cannot wait to see what he will be able to do in 5 or 10 years down the line. This was just a text too, that is what bewilders me about his talent/gift.

I look forward to watching them on Wednesday too. I need a reading too Smile
19-07-2011, 12:08 AM
A friend text for yout twice, you are a lucky Muffins (if that really is you?)
19-07-2011, 12:12 AM
My friend has no friends, I felt sorry for her, so I allowed her to text for me (its weird talking to myself on here Eridanus/Muffins, Im confused about what my story is meant to be on here Smile)
19-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Yes...a very good friend!!!
19-07-2011, 01:34 AM
(19-07-2011 12:12 AM)Muffins Wrote:  My friend has no friends, I felt sorry for her, so I allowed her to text for me (its weird talking to myself on here Eridanus/Muffins, Im confused about what my story is meant to be on here Smile)

Interesting, if she has no friends and you are her, then you have no friends. But you are me, and I am you....white coats Smile
19-07-2011, 01:55 AM
(19-07-2011 12:13 AM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Yes...a very good friend!!!

I agree Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey Snowqueen 64 15,324 28-07-2017 05:04 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 409 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 182 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 363 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 1,808 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,586 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 1,818 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 8,638 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,402 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 1,971 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral